Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 261. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi

My ip was blocked, sent email from FAQ page, but no result.

I don't use any proxy, services, or programm to change IP. i can use my phone, home and work computers, also i don't have static IP. what should i do ?

user ID 7501632
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
earning declined too much!
btc is going up, of course the income will decrease. btc will be able to go up to $ 20k and now ask for 60 minutes with 9 satoshi

nop
i mean the whole earning with considering btc price!
i have afew hundred referral, those earning declined too
Activity: 37
My capha disapeared again... But when was in + on multiply i still was it... So multiplyer counts in aswell...

http://i66.tinypic.com/nmm51s.jpg
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
lol it's funny how we squeeze our brain to reverse engineer the formula whereas the admin could simply make it public it on the website  Grin

He did say he wanted to keep it secret so the bot abusers found it more difficult to get around. So if you get it right and publish it here you can expect it to change probably making it more difficult to avoid captcha.

Oh, well, I didn't know that, so it's possibile that he changes periodically therefore it's even useless to try and guess it Smiley

LOL. I was actually thinking of something similar. The guy that mentioned his captcha kept coming on and off? What if that was an effect of wetsuit playing around, testing and changing the captcha activation rules while we were trying to figure out how it works?   Tongue Grin

He could probably do that just to screw with has us and have a laugh!

If I were him, I'd exactly that way, just becasue I could do it  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
oh, i win after of 18 rolL )

Wow, that's the most amazing strategy!

Yes.

The most amazing strategy to lose it all, it's called martingale.
You are so lucky with 18 rolls, it could be up to 22 rolls you will lose everything .

I barely dare play with 47.50% win chance. If I tried 20% win chance, I would probably pee miself a little between the third and fourth bet  Grin
wow so lucky , I have lost 40 times  Sad

40 time, itis unbelieveble  Grin)
Activity: 28

Yes.

You are so lucky with 18 rolls, it could be up to 22 rolls you will lose everything .

I barely dare play with 47.50% win chance. If I tried 20% win chance, I would probably pee miself a little between the third and fourth bet  Grin
I lost 0.01 btc on it with 22 rolls. multiply is a spoof game keep away. Sad
Activity: 87

Yes.

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

Yes.

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
lol it's funny how we squeeze our brain to reverse engineer the formula whereas the admin could simply make it public it on the website  Grin

He did say he wanted to keep it secret so the bot abusers found it more difficult to get around. So if you get it right and publish it here you can expect it to change probably making it more difficult to avoid captcha.

Oh, well, I didn't know that, so it's possibile that he changes periodically therefore it's even useless to try and guess it Smiley

LOL. I was actually thinking of something similar. The guy that mentioned his captcha kept coming on and off? What if that was an effect of wetsuit playing around, testing and changing the captcha activation rules while we were trying to figure out how it works?   Tongue Grin

He could probably do that just to screw with has us and have a laugh!
Activity: 317
If i ha e 100,000 reward points and my goal is satoshi

Which is more profitable? Exchange it to 100,000 satoshi or use it to 1000% bonus?
btc is going up, of course the income will decrease. btc will be able to go up to $ 20k and now ask for 60 minutes with 9 satoshi
yes , i hope ask for 60 minutes with 1 satoshi   Grin  Grin
It will come true in the future, believe me and now wait. Buying btc is the right way. Do not miss out. Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
yes , i hope ask for 60 minutes with 1 satoshi   Grin  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 56

Yes.

My joy is multiply hi lo i have played  of 0.01 to win but can not  Cry
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

lucky that you didn't lose all your money  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
lol it's funny how we squeeze our brain to reverse engineer the formula whereas the admin could simply make it public it on the website  Grin

I think we can not we expected to all for freebitco of we are, we can only find yourself and it was it
Activity: 156

Yes.

no,no it isn't absolutely martingale;

it is different of 20% of chance
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Yes.

Jump to: