Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 264. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Flechashe lucky you , it's hard to stop when you earn something  then you want more and more and lose it all..  Cheesy

I invest 0.001 BTC for playing hi-lo game.. First day I cashout 0.002 BTC , second day 0.0025 BTC and third day 0.0075 BTC .. and I left on account 0,0015 BTC after that I lose it and invest another 0.001 BTC and lose it again ..then I stop it.. At the end I have over 300 k reward point which I convert to btc and cashout 0.0032 BTC and leave that website..  btw. good thing is playing HI-LO on weekend when it is reward x5 , because if you bet 500 satoshi you get 5 reward point.. .. They have so high house edge so you will probably lose it all on hi-lo game..

About free roll it's pretty low 20satoshi / 1 hour.. there are many faucet that pays higher of that.. What I wanna know they have 10 000 000 members, but how many members are active maybe 30% btw. I have 14 account (referred myself) when it was possible with VPN , I don't know if this still work.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
i lost sts roll for Hi Lo  Embarrassed
me too

MULTIPLY BTC ROLLS PLAYED
MULTIPLY BTC WINNINGS
-0.02023356 BTC

Grin Grin
I have 0.007 BTC winnings and I stopped Smiley
Activity: 87
i lost sts roll for Hi Lo  Embarrassed
me too

MULTIPLY BTC ROLLS PLAYED
MULTIPLY BTC WINNINGS
-0.02023356 BTC

Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
It's nice to offer 4.08% of annual interest paid daily even if there's a third party risk : https://freebitco.in/?r=163799

If you had satoshis on freebitco when the BCH and BTG forks you can redeem them on the website.
But I find the exchange rate very low if converted
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
It's nice to offer 4.08% of annual interest paid daily even if there's a third party risk : referral link removed

If you had satoshis on freebitco when the BCH and BTG forks you can redeem them on the website.
Activity: 37
is there any one who wins here ??

Everyone who claims free satoshi is winner... Or you thinkng on hi,lo game? In short time you can win but mostly you will end up with big 0 on your ballance
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
is there any one who wins here ??
For the no-catpcha, they may have changed the policy to never hide it anymore despite the deposit thing, but I haven't heard of any official confirmation on that regard.

I was told once by an user that one must have deposited more than his free-rolls winning in order to roll captcha free, but I'm currently at a rate of 1.9:1 of deposits:freerolls and 1.33:1 of deposits:(freerolls+referralcommissions) and still getting captcha. That's unfortunate okay, but they're still offering a great service, just saying.
I don't have the captcha, they didn't remove it. Deposits must be more than double your earnings on the site I think. And i guess withdrawals also count (if you deposited 1 BTC but withdrawn 0.3, your total deposits for this matter would be 0.7 BTC. If not, you could deposit a lot and simply withdraw it.
In my case, i deposited 0.67232613 BTC, withdrawn 0.22 BTC, earned 0.00001285 BTC on referral commissions, 0.00739301 BTC at multiply BTC (I stopped gambling now  Grin), 0.00138091 at Free rolls (bonuses mostly) and 0.00150531 BTC in interest.
Of course my deposits are way higher than my earnings at the site, but if the information helps, I don't have the captcha.
And now that i think of it, I made 0.01029208 BTC at the site, which is $113. I paid $400 to get 0.65 BTC back then so that's pretty impressive haha.
hello

The current prize of 1 reward is 1 satoshi. Will it be reduced if btc reachs some exactly level? maybe at 15000$?
Hello, I'm wondering about this too. The base prize is currently 18 satoshi, so if we take the highest Free BTC bonus (they are all proportional, it doesn't matter which one you redeem) that's 3200 RP for 10x bonus. 18*10*18=3240, so if you do 18 free rolls in a day (quite a lot, you have to sleep 7 hours max, if you aren't a robot then 6 or 5) you are getting 40 satoshi more than what you would get by encashing the points.
Keep in mind that to break even with Bonus Reward Points you just have to do 12 rolls.
Currently, i'm doing Free BTC bonuses because even if I get the same as encashing (or a little bit less) it's instant and the satoshi I make there gives me interest every day. But if the base prize goes down more I think it'll be worth more to encash them. (15*10*22=3300, I'm sure none of us does 22 free rolls constantly each day). Unless of course they lower the satoshi value of each RP.
I still wonder about LOTTERY  in Freebitco is there any chance of winning?

Your chance is based on luck... But if wantto know in tehnic, nearby your tickets its % show on your wining chance.
i have YOUR TICKETS : 8,635    411,548,706   0.02097974 %   Grin
Activity: 7
Myfe, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. #4052, #4056.
Activity: 37

Your chance is based on luck... But if wantto know in tehnic, nearby your tickets its % show on your wining chance.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I'm still curious, whether freebitco.in will update the rate at least once before the cutoff in January.

Perhaps Myfe can comment on whether they will be updating the rate before January. If so, how many times.

We have no plans to update the rate. This is consistent with how we handled the Bitcoin Cash hard fork. We're one of the few online bitcoin wallets to ensure our members get access to their coins...we provide that access for redemption to Bitcoin at a fixed rate OR to withdraw to another wallet.

I totally understand why you'd prefer to get a the market rate if our rate is below market. I plan to withdraw my personal Bitcoin Gold balance (as I have my Bitcoin Cash balance) to an external wallet so I can gain market-current rates or hold my coin into the future.

Good questions, thanks for asking.

Thank you for your response, Myfe. I truly appreciate it, and this is one of the reasons I trust freebitco.in so much. You're very transparent, and communicate well with your users. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
Activity: 87
Uht Oh, we're well into another HO HUM Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

yeah thanks , roll now
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
I'm still curious, whether freebitco.in will update the rate at least once before the cutoff in January.

Perhaps Myfe can comment on whether they will be updating the rate before January. If so, how many times.

We have no plans to update the rate. This is consistent with how we handled the Bitcoin Cash hard fork. We're one of the few online bitcoin wallets to ensure our members get access to their coins...we provide that access for redemption to Bitcoin at a fixed rate OR to withdraw to another wallet.

I totally understand why you'd prefer to get a the market rate if our rate is below market. I plan to withdraw my personal Bitcoin Gold balance (as I have my Bitcoin Cash balance) to an external wallet so I can gain market-current rates or hold my coin into the future.

Good questions, thanks for asking.
A question for the admin or for whoever knows the answer Smiley

How much RECENT is the recent revenue from referral activities in the REFER menu?

Last 24h? Last 48h? Last week?

Thank you.

At most it's for the last week, but it's always from the last Sunday.

It's from the last Sunday evening, from the time of the automatic payouts. If you look then you will see that they all reset to zero.

"Evening" is relative to your timezone.
Uht Oh, we're well into another HO HUM Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
2x reward points (RP) promotion currently
Jump to: