Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 27. (Read 402099 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Does freebitcoin have some community channel like on Discord/Telegram?
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
To back up the site again I've used them since 2016 starting on freedoge. I've never had any issues. The people that do are often spamming clicks or bots or something.
Activity: 476
I can only back this up. I've been a freebitco.in user since 2015 and have never had any problems! Apart from the server problems that can occur, but have never lead to losing any satoshis. The site might look oldschool and not as trustworthy for most people but all the people I have referred never complained. I moved my bitcoin from freebitco.in to other sites but now I've came back and can say this is the most legit and stable site. I even got into the premium membership (bought some FUN tokens) and I'm very happy.

Keep going freebitco.in !!!! Thanks for all the benefits.
Do you always win? Can you show your account statistics? Why did you once withdraw all BTC from freebitco.in? When did you buy FUN tokens?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I can only back this up. I've been a freebitco.in user since 2015 and have never had any problems! Apart from the server problems that can occur, but have never lead to losing any satoshis. The site might look oldschool and not as trustworthy for most people but all the people I have referred never complained. I moved my bitcoin from freebitco.in to other sites but now I've came back and can say this is the most legit and stable site. I even got into the premium membership (bought some FUN tokens) and I'm very happy.

Thanks for your feedback. We'll sure keep going.
Are you a freebitco.in player? Do you want to CHANGE the system of Provably Fair play? Join the discussion - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/problem-with-freebitcoin-provably-fair-engine-5406175
Activity: 21
Anyone facing issues when withdraw Fun token from Freebitco.in ?

Because for me it was working fine long time but before 2 days i was trying to withdraw 700k FUN and still its pending and i am thinking maybe its because of the database crash which 5 days ago or not related to this crash

Already i sent email to the support team but no response till now
So i just want to check if anyone else face the same issue in last 48 hours

Just withdraw 65000 today without issue. I am more than 6 years with Freebitco and never had bad experience! Best site ever!

Most of our honest users are very happy. Lots of failed abusers and the odd gormless troll not so much.

Because for me it was working fine long time but before 2 days i was trying to withdraw 700k FUN and still its pending and i am thinking maybe its because of the database crash which 5 days ago or not related to this crash

Just withdraw 65000 today without issue. I am more than 6 years with Freebitco and never had bad experience! Best site ever!

Most of our honest users are very happy. Lots of failed abusers and the odd gormless troll not so much.
Have you noticed that the multiplier game is NOT provably fair due to the fact that they don't give a HASH before the game, like Stake.com does?
Activity: 52

Banned for breaking rule 1.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
Have you already helped fix the mail server? When will Whipsow123 withdraw his FUN tokens and BTC? Or are you doing bullshit throwing red flags?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60580200
My account can't login can you help me check. address: 33YHKegtJ2jkVNULczm9srBuNhmNxkGoxZ , gmail: [email protected] . im only use one account.

Banned for breaking rule 1.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
My account can't login can you help me check. address: 33YHKegtJ2jkVNULczm9srBuNhmNxkGoxZ , gmail: [email protected] . im only use one account.
Hi! He was banned by TheQuin for suspicion of cheating! Did you cheat? Have you been spinning the Wheel Of Fortune? Did you click on the "ROLL" button to get $200? Have you made any deposit? When did you notice that you can't log into your account?
Activity: 1
Sure as you requested

You don't have to prove anything to idiot trolls.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Sure as you requested

You are right … the purpose of this prove to show and trust Freebitco for all others who read in this forum and can find truth information
Sure as you requested

is there still an error on the mail server  ?

i didnt receive any mail for withdrawal.
What do you withdraw, BTC or FUN tokens? How much did you want to withdraw but couldn't?
Activity: 1
is there still an error on the mail server  ?

i didnt receive any mail for withdrawal.
Confirm  of receiving the Fun  Grin Smiley
Can you provide a screenshot of this? Many didn't believe that you could have so many FUN tokens

Confirm  of receiving the Fun  Grin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: