Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 29. (Read 402099 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
@TheQuin what is your ETA on when the synchronization would be completed?

About another hour. After that clear your cache and reload the page.
Activity: 11
I had over 2500 fun and now with the website back up I have 20.

Wait. The database has been restored but is still synching so not everyone will be up to date. We might have lost some FUN transactions that occurred in the last day. If that affects you (ie only transactions in the last 24 hours) please PM me your user ID.

@TheQuin what is your ETA on when the synchronization would be completed?
Activity: 11
Is it safe to transfer anything into our FreeBitco.in account right now or should we wait for things to finish syncing?
Activity: 2

Wait. The database has been restored but is still synching so not everyone will be up to date. We might have lost some FUN transactions that occurred in the last day. If that affects you (ie only transactions in the last 24 hours) please PM me your user ID.
Activity: 2
I wonder the same. They must have a backup system to avoid this.~

Yes, we do. There was a big database crash last night. The site is down now while we restore from backups.
it is really weird tbh, i've keept a record of my balance in Freebitco.in since last year, and the amount of FUN i had in there. The values that are shown there are from later January early February. could be a roll back on FUN Tokens only
January February? It's so far away, user balances have changed many times since then. Did they at least close the withdrawing? It seems not, because bitcoin withdrawal transactions are going through. Now those users who did not have tokens, but in the period of January-February, they started selling and withdrawing them. Do they realize what the losses are? If this happens the site will go bankrupt. Suddenly this is specially made to scam everyone
Activity: 7
it is really weird tbh, i've keept a record of my balance in Freebitco.in since last year, and the amount of FUN i had in there. The values that are shown there are from later January early February. could be a roll back on FUN Tokens only
I wonder the same thing. If the database was corrupted then what will they do with the money in their wallet?
They should make regular backups of the database and keep it in a safe place. How do you think they do it? How many Gb can a database weigh?

I wonder the same. They must have a backup system to avoid this. It is strange that many accounts have happened to them and other accounts have not. In the end, we can only wait for responses from support; they will say what happened or maybe they will not tell us anything and scam us as it has happened when the bitcoin balance disappears and we never have answers about it
I wonder the same thing. If the database was corrupted then what will they do with the money in their wallet?
They should make regular backups of the database and keep it in a safe place. How do you think they do it? How many Gb can a database weigh?
i kind of get a feeling that quite some people have lost a good amount of fun xD but it cant just disappear because a database is wrong,  right? i assume the fun tokens were in a wallet, did they take it?

Activity: 4
i kind of get a feeling that quite some people have lost a good amount of fun xD but it cant just disappear because a database is wrong,  right? i assume the fun tokens were in a wallet, did they take it?
Activity: 19
Anything from the support yet?
Alas, they are silent

Good to know. People lose money and they're quiet. Awesome.
No word on support? I had 15000 fun tokens locked for 365 days and then when the site came back online; I no longer have them. What happened. Any response from the support? What will they do with those we have lost?  Cry Cry
Activity: 19
So do u think we'll see our tokens back or they're just gone? i only started gathering fun tokens in 2022 so lost em all, ffs
I'm afraid that history might repeat itself like Do Kwon
Activity: 4
Does someone know what is going on with the site???

I had 125 000 tokens!!! And now all of them are gone

It seems that, after the problem the site had a few hours ago, everything was restored correctly except the data about fun tokens. I guess that they are a (backup?) version of a few months ago, around December 15, 2021. At least in my case, the following numbers correspond to what they were at that time:
- tokens
- locked tokens
- days in the various levels of premium membership
- wof spins

So do u think we'll see our tokens back or they're just gone? i only started gathering fun tokens in 2022 so lost em all, ffs
Pages:
Jump to: