Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 30. (Read 402099 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 2
Does someone know what is going on with the site???

I had 125 000 tokens!!! And now all of them are gone

It seems that, after the problem the site had a few hours ago, everything was restored correctly except the data about fun tokens. I guess that they are a (backup?) version of a few months ago, around December 15, 2021. At least in my case, the following numbers correspond to what they were at that time:
- tokens
- locked tokens
- days in the various levels of premium membership
- wof spins
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Does someone know what is going on with the site???

I had 125 000 tokens!!! And now all of them are gone
Activity: 3

I had a little more than 6000 FUNS tokens and now 5K appears and they are all mature, and I blocked some in 360 days recently

My USER ID18137832   and I had more than 100 free spins because I accumulated it for a month or so

https://i.imgur.com/PL7lP7o.png

https://i.imgur.com/QXzSJES.png

If you look at the images I sent through greenshot, you will notice the backgrounds blocked in yellow and the day they were.
It was 3 days with 2520+913+2613 totaling 6046 FUNS and now the account has 5004, that is 1042 FUNS disappeared and were all unlocked. In addition to the premium bonus being reset

I had a little more than 6000 FUNS tokens and now 5K appears and they are all mature, and I blocked some in 360 days recently

My USER ID18137832   and I had more than 100 free spins because I accumulated it for a month or so

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Yes, the site is going bonkers today.

I first noticed something weird when I woke up and clicked on the free spin in the email and it said it was already used.

Then I got another email saying that my FUN tokens had matured.

That's odd, since they weren't supposed to mature until August.

I had them locked for 180 days, and the email that came today says that my 30 day lock has been completed.

So I went to the site and I see that all of the info is basically wrong when I look at my premium account details and the time it says I have been a premium member is also wrong.

Activity: 19
The website is absolutely crazy today.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
I'm very disappointed. That's not even the right word. I'm shocked, I'm devastated. I had 5000 FUN blocked for a year and today they just disappeared. Just an empty page with information about blocked FUN. Cry
Activity: 6
Everything is bugged and desynced rn.

It says random amount of fun tokens, random prices, I mean, you better rollback and give us compensation instead of trying to fix everything.

Or better, shutdown the website, do your maintenance and after everything is fixed put it back online.
Activity: 476
hello,

today freebitco.in was not available
for a while.it was showing hosting error.
then it s come back online.my bitcoin comeback as sames as before. but fun tokens gone.
my bonuses also gone.

my user id : 10488385

Insist that all lost bonuses be returned to you. If you do not write in private messages and here on TheQuin, you will not be compensated for anything. He will forget everything. Write how many bonuses you lost
Activity: 6
hello,

then it s come back online.my bitcoin comeback as sames as before. but fun tokens gone.
my bonuses also gone.

same problem here, i lost 26 free spins and fun tokens are gone

also the leaderboard doesnt update for me
Activity: 11
hello,

my bonuses also gone.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
If you look at the payout table you'll see that we put an information mark next to the reduced payout telling you what to do to get back to full base reward.

I meant something else. Some postings before you wrote that you need 50$ in Bitcoin to get the full base reward. Some month ago, my 1.5mBTC were worth more than 50$. I got the full base reward of 5 or 6 Satoshis, depending on the BTC/$ rate at this day. Now my 1.56mBTC are worth 32.50$. The base reward is still 6 Satoshis for me, but the full base reward is currently 10 Satoshis. Is it because 32.50$/50$=0.65, I only get 65% of the base reward? Does this calculation happen in fractions and with up/down rounding, or does the algorithm some kind spread: 30$-40$ worth get 60% base reward, 40$-50$ get 80% base reward, >50$ get 100% base reward.

I mean, when I started 2 or 3 years ago, I had zero BTC, but still I got a lot more Satoshis via base reward then now. If the rate is further dropping we are back in the year 2019, but I have the feeling I still get the 6 Satoshis base reward because my balance is worth far less than 50$. It cant be a simple fraction calculation to determine the base reward. Can you reveal how the base reward is calculated?

It's the same mechanism I answered on the last page about captcha free play.

Hi, apologies if this question been asked multiple times before. How does the site calculate the "PLAY FREE BTC WITHOUT CAPTCHA" requirement?
Around two days ago I received the notification asking me to deposit a certain amount of BTC (~10000 satoshi) into my account to earn interest, so that I can keep doing the hourly roll without the captcha.

I deposited about ~30000 satoshi last night, and it worked yesterday. But this morning I got hit by the same notification again asking me to deposit ~15000 satoshi. How do I stop that coming back to ask for more BTC?

I suspect this has to do with the BTC price crash today, but maybe you here will have a better idea. Thanks!

It is indeed to do with BTCUSD price. The requirement is a combination of your free winnings to wagered ratio and your balance. The balance requirement is capped at $100 meaning that if your balance is above that it doesn't matter how much you have wagered or been given for free.

The cap for full base reward is $50 but the full calculation includes how much we have given you for free and how much you have wagered.

Activity: 2
If you look at the payout table you'll see that we put an information mark next to the reduced payout telling you what to do to get back to full base reward.

I meant something else. Some postings before you wrote that you need 50$ in Bitcoin to get the full base reward. Some month ago, my 1.5mBTC were worth more than 50$. I got the full base reward of 5 or 6 Satoshis, depending on the BTC/$ rate at this day. Now my 1.56mBTC are worth 32.50$. The base reward is still 6 Satoshis for me, but the full base reward is currently 10 Satoshis. Is it because 32.50$/50$=0.65, I only get 65% of the base reward? Does this calculation happen in fractions and with up/down rounding, or does the algorithm some kind spread: 30$-40$ worth get 60% base reward, 40$-50$ get 80% base reward, >50$ get 100% base reward.

I mean, when I started 2 or 3 years ago, I had zero BTC, but still I got a lot more Satoshis via base reward then now. If the rate is further dropping we are back in the year 2019, but I have the feeling I still get the 6 Satoshis base reward because my balance is worth far less than 50$. It cant be a simple fraction calculation to determine the base reward. Can you reveal how the base reward is calculated?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Yes. You need to check the source/ script code. (I don't know how to do this).
And I don't know how to see the source code Sad

It's best to stay away from those sus bots except for those reputable ones like seuntjie.

They could always hide the malicious code inside the app to steal your account data, not worth it.

Besides, it's all about luck.

Never trust anything that doesn't give you the source code. It isn't just seuntjie's reputation it's the fact that you can check it yourself.
Activity: 2
I'm not sure what the problem is with Dicebot. I did message seuntjie about it but I haven't heard back from him.
Is it forbidden to play with a bot?

I wonder why people would choose to use a bot. I think the use of bot is allowed. I checked online for dicebot and freebitco.in is currently listed as supported website. https://bot.seuntjie.com/

I personally just think it's more fun with the bot. Seuntjie went mia for over a year I think, and I thought there was somebody else patching things up for him on github for a little bit. I could probably figure out where the issue is, it's probably something simple, I just don't know freebitco.in's API.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

It's best to stay away from those sus bots except for those reputable ones like seuntjie.

They could always hide the malicious code inside the app to steal your account data, not worth it.

Besides, it's all about luck.
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
I wonder why people would choose to use a bot. I think the use of bot is allowed.
Can a bot steal BTC?

I wonder why people would choose to use a bot. I think the use of bot is allowed.
Can a bot steal BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: