Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 278. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The recaptcha situation has been horrific for the past 24 hours where its got to the point i'm not even wasting my time trying. Is it beyond reasonable to ask for a drop down menu of a different choice of captcha?  Undecided

As for freebitcoins rep, it is the best out there. Infact the only faucet I would think about keeping a balance in.

I've rolled 9998 once and had 7 or 8 smaller wins in about 5 months.

indeed recaptcha is now worst than ever before , I noticed it happening ever since 4-5 days ago , its' been bad to point where for the amount of satoshi you get and it taking so long b/c google-recaptcha making you solve multiple puzzles back to back to back to back, makes you don't want to even do the free-roll anymore. I won't be surprise if more ppl start to complain about this very soon.

onto another note, this is for wetsuit & Myfe, and for anyone else who may help clarify ,,,,, but last week my daughter and I , who both have our own accounts on freebitco.in , and of course both of us using the same internet at our home , meaning using same IP address .... last week we both were able to do our free rolls during the same hour , But now this week suddenly the website is now giving (either) her or me the Timer message about roll happening from same ip & having to wait it out ....... it was never like this before, why it's happening now?

Also the error message about using VPN is popping-out randomly from time to time, makes no sense because neither of us use VPN and nonetheless we're getting this message too, Any insight would be appreciated??

we can't be the only ones experiencing these annoying problems, hopefully this gets fixed b/c otherwise I don't see the use of continuing using your site
Activity: 39
The recaptcha situation has been horrific for the past 24 hours where its got to the point i'm not even wasting my time trying. Is it beyond reasonable to ask for a drop down menu of a different choice of captcha?  Undecided

As for freebitcoins rep, it is the best out there. Infact the only faucet I would think about keeping a balance in.

I've rolled 9998 once and had 7 or 8 smaller wins in about 5 months.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
May I know if this site really pays out? Thank you in advanced.

I have been using the site since it very first started and have made numerous withdrawals without any issues. In fact, I remember one time at the start when a payment got held up due to having been sent with a low fee by mistake, so they sent the payment and again, and we at all got a double payout when the original transaction came through later. Take time to look through this thread and you will see that many people on this forum use the site and I don't think there is one complaint of non-payment.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
hey can u tell me how u guys hit 9900+

I guess you just click 'Roll'...
If it's any help and since FreeDoge.co.in is run by the same people, if you want to establish credibility, I've been paid by the site 3 times. Also if you look through the earlier posts of this thread, they've been in the scene for a while and some of the users have even won the lottery but you will have to sift through the posts though. Good luck with that  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hey can u tell me how u guys hit 9900+
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Withdrawals never failed me, I use freebitco as a low fee wallet with the slow option, I don't keep all my balance there though, just what I can afford to lose.
Activity: 51

I have withdrawn once from FreeBitco using the "Slow" withdrawal option and it worked as promised (in 6 to 24 hours in this case). So don't worry, the site is legit and pays its users. I'm pretty sure others can confirm this, too.

I'm keeping mine in my account to earn the interest and because I haven't reached my goal yet. But someone awhile back won the Jackpot and said he/she withdrew right away because he was afraid he wouldn't get his money and apparently he did.
Activity: 42
What's wrong with BTC price?  Huh

Unbelievable he can climb so high.  Shocked

And free roll reward decreases day by day  Cry
Not sure if you're happy or sad. I personally love the current bitcoin price!

Sad because there hasn't been more BTCs in my account already  Grin. But as someone pointed out I wish it would go back to when you could make a large claim in one go. But ideally I wish it would go down when I make my claim and then go up its current value when I withdraw  Grin that would be great.
Activity: 714
can someone  help please? i cant withdraw my balance on my freebitco account it says invalid wallet address when i try to use another wallet address.  my user id is 6109700 . thanks a lot.

You might want to PM @Myfe for this.

I'm pretty sure that just means whatever you are entering is not a valid BTC address. I would double check that before PMing Myfe.

i already pm'ed wetsuit and submitted a ticket at their customer support but the problem has been solved now. i already request my withdrawal. thanks.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
can someone  help please? i cant withdraw my balance on my freebitco account it says invalid wallet address when i try to use another wallet address.  my user id is 6109700 . thanks a lot.

I'm pretty sure that just means whatever you are entering is not a valid BTC address. I would double check that before PMing Myfe.

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

The price of BTC is great, an ATH (all time high) actually, but if you haven't already accumulated some bitcoins, it gets harder to do so each day the price increases. Maybe that's what @farmerandmore had in mind.
Totally right, it's difficult now. I can remember when you could easily get a lot of BTC from faucets just by clicking. I feel so bad that I can't return there. Whatever, need to work hard now, maybe history will make it again. Or just let's wait for next BTC drop.
Bitcoin drop will come but not as most of peoples expecting because its touching 7000$ mean now time to reach 10000$ and then on the moon few experts saying correction is coming but this is not going to hurt too much just for some time
Activity: 78
Keep the change

The price of BTC is great, an ATH (all time high) actually, but if you haven't already accumulated some bitcoins, it gets harder to do so each day the price increases. Maybe that's what @farmerandmore had in mind.
Totally right, it's difficult now. I can remember when you could easily get a lot of BTC from faucets just by clicking. I feel so bad that I can't return there. Whatever, need to work hard now, maybe history will make it again. Or just let's wait for next BTC drop.
Activity: 51

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Activity: 98

Jump to: