Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 280. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Due to my the balance I'm keeping there, I haven't had to fill out any captchas for months. Why the change?

If this is required to stop bots that were somehow exploiting what you had before, that's cool. But... can you please turn down the difficulty a little? Tonight I have been trying for ten minutes to solve the recaptcha. Click all the cars... I AM clicking all the cars. Yet it marks me wrong. I give up for now. I hope it's less difficult tomorrow.

The balance needed to remove captcha is 2x your free roll winnings so it's possible you have won enough to need to deposit some more to get back to 2x.
The difficulty of reCapture is set by Google not Freebitco.in and it generally gets more difficult due to the number of requests from a specific IP address or browser. Also using an incognito window can help. Failing that if you don't do any for a while they get easier again.

my balance , i deposit some more to get back to 4x but not remove capcha  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

I don't know if that's the case. Rewards have been dropping due to Bitcoin's increase and I recently deposited 80,000 from coinpot. I had no captcha before depositing that (and right afterwards too), so I don't think I've caught up in just a few days.

Check in your personal stats page and you will see the total and then compare to your balance.

Also, if it is set by Google as you say, why is it so much easier for freedogecoin and the moon sites? I'm having one screen on those sites and even if I don't do it 100% correctly I pass, but I still can't pass the one on freebitco.in.  I'm not doubting you, just wondering.

From personal experience, I use several websites that use reCapcha and when I do a lot in short space of time they all get harder. What you say doesn't match what happens to me, I can't think of why that would happen to you.

As far as i can see, there are different stories for each user. I had some problems in the past, and it was so bad in fact i had to format my computer in order to fix it( i work with faucets daily, and it was a "must" for me). I believe there is a much more complicated algorithm behind this service from google. It might be measuring some other actions and circumstances in order to adjust difficulty level for each user.   
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I don't know if that's the case. Rewards have been dropping due to Bitcoin's increase and I recently deposited 80,000 from coinpot. I had no captcha before depositing that (and right afterwards too), so I don't think I've caught up in just a few days.

Check in your personal stats page and you will see the total and then compare to your balance.

Also, if it is set by Google as you say, why is it so much easier for freedogecoin and the moon sites? I'm having one screen on those sites and even if I don't do it 100% correctly I pass, but I still can't pass the one on freebitco.in.  I'm not doubting you, just wondering.

From personal experience, I use several websites that use reCapcha and when I do a lot in short space of time they all get harder. What you say doesn't match what happens to me, I can't think of why that would happen to you.

Just checked. I have deposited far more than I've made from rolls or commissions (or both). So nothing has changed there.

Hmm... I am curious. I just tried again. Yep, the Moon sites are a breeze but I still can't solve the one on Freebitco. This is frustrating.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

The balance needed to remove captcha is 2x your free roll winnings so it's possible you have won enough to need to deposit some more to get back to 2x.
The difficulty of reCapture is set by Google not Freebitco.in and it generally gets more difficult due to the number of requests from a specific IP address or browser. Also using an incognito window can help. Failing that if you don't do any for a while they get easier again.

Due to my the balance I'm keeping there, I haven't had to fill out any captchas for months. Why the change?

If this is required to stop bots that were somehow exploiting what you had before, that's cool. But... can you please turn down the difficulty a little? Tonight I have been trying for ten minutes to solve the recaptcha. Click all the cars... I AM clicking all the cars. Yet it marks me wrong. I give up for now. I hope it's less difficult tomorrow.

vote for choice between solvemedia and google recaptcha. hope admin change
Oh come on, with all respect to our capture hate, let the admin choose what is more comfortable/suitable/profitable/etc for project not customers %].

Exactly. I think the site owners will be a bit more concerned at which one is best at stopping the bots than we are. So his criteria for choosing is based on something that we are not fully aware. I would hazard a guess that also has something to do with why it switches from one type to another every so often as that may catch a few bots out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Personally I first hated the captcha where you had to input the six black letters, but now, after so many issues with Google recaptcha V2 and its stupid street signs, cars, store fronts that get continuatively asked for, I like it way more when it gets choosen by the system.

So if I had to choose a captcha, my favourite list would be, in order of preference:

1. the six black letters (don't know if it has a name)
2. SolveMedia
3. Google reCaptcha V2
Activity: 336
That recapcha thing is killing me everytime i answer it there is always a message that my ip is block so i check my vpn if open and find oit its not and why that version of recapcha keep coming back.

totally agree. the best solution it's a choice between solvemedia and google recaptcha.
  yes vote for choice between solvemedia and google recaptcha. hope admin change
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Was wondering if there was a mechanic to do mass transfers to our referrals? I would like to reward the people who sign up under me while also investing in you guys. Maybe institute a fee for it and make it possible by address or percentage like an Uber form of the share mechanic.

You can share with your referrals either a certain amount or a percentage of the referral bonuses you have received from the "REFER" page of FreeBitco. You can also chose how to distribute the shared coins, for example equally among referrals, based on their total activity or based on their activity since last payout.

Oh totally and thanks for the reminder. I think there should maybe be a top down mechanic for sharing, to the benefit of the faucet of course, where we can rain down satoshi on our referrals. The main reason being...why give all of those coins to Coinbase when it could go to the faucet and lets other people invest as well?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
That recapcha thing is killing me everytime i answer it there is always a message that my ip is block so i check my vpn if open and find oit its not and why that version of recapcha keep coming back.

totally agree. the best solution it's a choice between solvemedia and google recaptcha.
Activity: 319
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Hello!
Why is recaptcha back? I've had it disabled for months now but tomorrow when I went to claim I had a recaptcha... It doesn't bother me that much but it feels odd. (Chrome for some reason won't allow me to complete recaptchas. If solvemedia were to be implemented I'd be really happy! I've had to use edge (  Angry ) to solve recaptchas.)

//EDIT: Are you going to implement segwit addresses for user deposits/withdraws to help with the current BTC Network load?
This recaptcha is frustration for me as well becasue my chrome is giving too much trouble with this please give us choice again for this because need to settle this as soon as possible I am losing many lottery tickets just because of this recaptcha now waiting for update from admin about this
Activity: 12
Hello!
Why is recaptcha back? I've had it disabled for months now but tomorrow when I went to claim I had a recaptcha... It doesn't bother me that much but it feels odd. (Chrome for some reason won't allow me to complete recaptchas. If solvemedia were to be implemented I'd be really happy! I've had to use edge (  Angry ) to solve recaptchas.)

//EDIT: Are you going to implement segwit addresses for user deposits/withdraws to help with the current BTC Network load?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello.

That is joke Huh I have need to wagered 51600 sat to get this 2000 sat in my balance Huh

Where do you access that kind of information? I can't find it anywhere.

When you click Multiply BTC tab you see this message: You are eligible for a bonus of X BTC for playing MULTIPLY BTC! Click here to claim your bonus.

When you click that "Click Here" link it will appear a new tab that you must agree to receive your bonus. The amount they offer you as bonus you multiply for x25 (you need to bet the amount you receive in bonus 25 times to be able to claim the reward). In this case 2064 x 25 = 51600.

I think the picture this guy posted here is that because he accepted the terms and entered the bonus mode, now he must bet it 25 times... Too risky task, better to don't do it. Anyway just click that link to read the terms.
Activity: 51
Was wondering if there was a mechanic to do mass transfers to our referrals? I would like to reward the people who sign up under me while also investing in you guys. Maybe institute a fee for it and make it possible by address or percentage like an Uber form of the share mechanic.

You can share with your referrals either a certain amount or a percentage of the referral bonuses you have received from the "REFER" page of FreeBitco. You can also chose how to distribute the shared coins, for example equally among referrals, based on their total activity or based on their activity since last payout.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Hello.

That is joke Huh I have need to wagered 51600 sat to get this 2000 sat in my balance Huh

Where do you access that kind of information? I can't find it anywhere.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
sure can get 1btc with 100x playing?
Jump to: