Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 276. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
do you have any plans when it its possible to get the Bitcoin Gold balance ?

I would like to ask the same question, too. When you guys have more information about the Bitcoin Gold fork and its handling in FreeBitco, please share it in this forum. It will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, today I've read that the other planned Bitcoin fork (Segwit 2x, which was planned for mid-November) has been cancelled by its organizers.

Still waiting on an announcement on when Bitcoin Gold will have a blockchain and wallet available. https://bitcoingold.org/btg-daily-update-scheduled-testnet-reset/
Looks like they are doing the testing they should have done before the fork.

Yep it looks like Segwit2x is dead.
Activity: 51

I would like to ask the same question, too. When you guys have more information about the Bitcoin Gold fork and its handling in FreeBitco, please share it in this forum. It will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, today I've read that the other planned Bitcoin fork (Segwit 2x, which was planned for mid-November) has been cancelled by its organizers.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
https://puu.sh/yhICq/bd31d2685b.png

Thanks freebitco! I'm supporting BTC by buying a pizza tomorrow! Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
We have been a bit delayed with sending out the last few physical reward redemption requests but they are going out now. Also, sending rewards countries other than the USA and UK takes longer since we first need to order the items from Amazon.com to a shipping forwarder who then sends it out to different countries. Previously we just used to refund physical gift requests from other countries but we are using this new system now so that users from most countries can receive their gifts even if it costs us quite a bit more to do this.

still love your page since it was only a faucet !!! many years now !

kind regards
Activity: 41
I would love to see some kind of buying "shares" of freebitco.in. Like companies do on stocks there could be shares and dividends here that depends on income of freebitco.in or something like that. What do you think people?
Activity: 144
Hey guys, when i claim a Multiply BTC bonus and i wager more money than what i have in the bonus balance, the bonus balance and the required wager counters disappear. I guess they are still there, but invisible. Is this correct? Is there a reason why it happens?
I ask because i would like to know when i finished my wager requirements xD
BTW, this is the first time that i post here. Excellent site, thanks a lot Wetsuit.
Activity: 6
We have been a bit delayed with sending out the last few physical reward redemption requests but they are going out now. Also, sending rewards countries other than the USA and UK takes longer since we first need to order the items from Amazon.com to a shipping forwarder who then sends it out to different countries. Previously we just used to refund physical gift requests from other countries but we are using this new system now so that users from most countries can receive their gifts even if it costs us quite a bit more to do this.

y not just credit that amount in my wallet so i can play on ur site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Let's wait and see the ending of this problem Roll Eyes
i sent a message to that person i hope i get that watch are i can accept that 125$ in my freebitco.in wallet it's upto them i am giving them 2 choice  send me that watch are u can credit that amount in my freebitco.in wallet i hope that make easy
#Scam site
i have proof with there shit rewards
i redeemed my reward points on this site but i still did'nt recieved anything from them just one mail asking for address

FreeBitcoin / FreeDogecoin Support <[email protected]>
Sep 9

to me
Hello
Could you please send me the name, shipping address and phone number for shipping this gift.

Thank you.
FreeBitco.in

2017-09-09 17:50 GMT+05:30 <[email protected]>:
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband

https://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Charge-Wireless-Activity-Wristband/dp/B00N2BW2PK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1468427585&sr=1-1&keywords=fitbit

fitbit

$125.87000000

1678267 points

USERID : 1408999

i replied to them and still no package recieved

that site is with full of scam no lottery anything they never show a proof of lottery and anything

i tried to gamble on that site first i won and when they started to get my strategy then i started to lose that site is full of scam .

i thought it was my mistake but now after that mail and still i did'nt recieved my product that proves that site is scam. with lot's of ponzi things  Angry

Can you let us know what happens with this. Did they provide a tracking number or anything. Shipping may take awhile depending on what part of the world it is coming from to where you are.

i never recieved any thing just a mail which i replied with my full details and i got nthng site is totally scam they just want more idiots to join them Sad and i am one of those idiot who belived that this site is good

You're the only one complaining so far, among hundreds of this forum who also play on the site (if not thousands). Did you try to send a pm to Myfe or Wetsuit here on Bitcointalk?

nope i will send them message now
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
#Scam site
i redeemed my reward points on this site but i still did'nt recieved anything from them just one mail asking for address

Sep 9

to me
Hello
Could you please send me the name, shipping address and phone number for shipping this gift.

Thank you.
FreeBitco.in

https://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Charge-Wireless-Activity-Wristband/dp/B00N2BW2PK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1468427585&sr=1-1&keywords=fitbit

fitbit

$125.87000000

1678267 points

that site is with full of scam no lottery anything they never show a proof of lottery and anything

i tried to gamble on that site first i won and when they started to get my strategy then i started to lose that site is full of scam .

i thought it was my mistake but now after that mail and still i did'nt recieved my product that proves that site is scam. with lot's of ponzi things  Angry

Can you let us know what happens with this. Did they provide a tracking number or anything. Shipping may take awhile depending on what part of the world it is coming from to where you are.

i never recieved any thing just a mail which i replied with my full details and i got nthng site is totally scam they just want more idiots to join them Sad and i am one of those idiot who belived that this site is good

You're the only one complaining so far, among hundreds of this forum who also play on the site (if not thousands). Did you try to send a pm to Myfe or Wetsuit here on Bitcointalk?
#Scam site

Sep 9

to me
Hello

Thank you.
FreeBitco.in

fitbit

$125.87000000

1678267 points

it's more then 2months and i still did'nt recieved any tracking code are anything they has to ship to india
Activity: 3
#Scam site

Sep 9

to me
Hello

Thank you.
FreeBitco.in

fitbit

$125.87000000

1678267 points

#Scam site

Sep 9

to me
Hello

Thank you.
FreeBitco.in

fitbit

$125.87000000

1678267 points

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
People always complain about the gambling with this faucet...just don't gamble XD.
Activity: 37
haha be careful with gambling on this site.. I invest some money there and I get all back next day (thank God I cashout same day Cheesy ).. But day after I got 22 time LO in row and lost all.. So I think that this isn't provably fair HI-LO game  Sad Look like they have big House edge.. So rather try somewhere else to gambling .. Wink

The High-Low multiply game has a 5% house edge, but each roll is based on your clients seed and the servers seed hash and is provably fair.

The order things are done when you hit roll.
1. Two strings are created :
    STRING1 = "[NONCE]:[SERVER SEED]:[NONCE]"
    STRING2 = "[NONCE]:[CLIENT SEED]:[NONCE]"
2. Then HMAC-SHA512 is used to hash STRING1 with STRING2 as the secret key, giving us a 128 character hex         string.
3. The first 8 characters of the hex string are taken and converted to a decimal.
4. This decimal is then divided by 429496.7295 and rounded off to the nearest whole number.
5. This whole number is used as your roll, with the maximum possible value being 10,000.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
haha be careful with gambling on this site.. I invest some money there and I get all back next day (thank God I cashout same day Cheesy ).. But day after I got 22 time LO in row and lost all.. So I think that this isn't provably fair HI-LO game  Sad Look like they have big House edge.. So rather try somewhere else to gambling .. Wink
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
You know who is the biggest winner yes it's the lottery ! Don't gamble with your money guys.

Let's gamble with yours  Grin
Jump to: