Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 341. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

I also have some stuff planned to enable users to increase their base rewards since they have gone down a lot off late due to the rising bitcoin price.

Thanks for those new update. I want continue my play freebitco.in for these great feature.
I have just noticed that you have added a bonus on my account. I have also heard that some other user get the bonus too.
I just wanted to know::
How long time the bonus will activated on my account? Is it for a fixed period of time or forever?

Edit:Updated image
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Another bonus + 1387 satoshi to all rewards Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
i have redeem 100rp/roll and 1000% btc/roll. i spend 4400 RP. but after 5 hours play you block my account. its very Hurt...  Undecided Undecided Undecided

PM myfe or wetsuit with your detailed problem and your UID, they'll resolve it next time they're online and available. If your account was fair and blocked purely because of misunderstanding, they'll unfreeze it soon and I believe they'll restore your time duration as they really aiming for customer satisfaction.
legendary
Activity: 981
is the current hourly payout is at 0.0000073?? and it is decreasing like every day randomly. Sometimes up and sometimes down a little. Is this site dying?

Why does the amount of Bitcoins that you can win, keep changing?

The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize is fixed at US$200 and the other prizes in proportion to it. So, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, the reward amount calculated in bitcoins goes up and the other way round is also true. So, regardless of the current bitcoin price, you have a fair chance of winning US$200 in bitcoins on each roll.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is the current hourly payout is at 0.0000073?? and it is decreasing like every day randomly. Sometimes up and sometimes down a little. Is this site dying?
Activity: 1
i have redeem 100rp/roll and 1000% btc/roll. i spend 4400 RP. but after 5 hours play you block my account. its very Hurt...  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

It happens to me and first i was waiting for the captcha
then i reload the site a few times just to be sure that the captcha is missing, finally i hit the roll button and i was surprised that it worked  Smiley

So i came here and you posted it  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 307

I also have some stuff planned to enable users to increase their base rewards since they have gone down a lot off late due to the rising bitcoin price.

And that would mean ?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 981

We're in the midst of a RESPECTABLE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

And I'll see what's possible here...
To answer your question about how to convince me of your all time reliability : why you not guarantee our balance instead of the interest? For me it would be assuring that it is worth to have a large balance. What is the collateral you have to offer for me lending you, what it effectively is?

Appreciated Myfe. You do understand this is important I suppose, just as I do understand the power of compounded interest. And the more volatility goes out of the market, the more powerful it becomes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
We're in the midst of a RESPECTABLE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

And I'll see what's possible here...
To answer your question about how to convince me of your all time reliability : why you not guarantee our balance instead of the interest? For me it would be assuring that it is worth to have a large balance. What is the collateral you have to offer for me lending you, what it effectively is?
And there are additional stats listed on the Refer and Earn menu pages.

Please add some more features on the status tab, like Total Amount Wagered and Total ammount gained from Bonus Smiley
If you hit the stats button, you can see all your personal stats (like that ammount)

Hi Myfe,

Grtz

L.
And there are additional stats listed on the Refer and Earn menu pages.

Please add some more features on the status tab, like Total Amount Wagered and Total ammount gained from Bonus Smiley
If you hit the stats button, you can see all your personal stats (like that ammount)
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
THIS DEAL STARTS JUST HOURS FROM NOW!!!!

And to compensate you all for the brief website outage, we're offering a MIND BLOWING Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts Friday!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Activity: 1

And to compensate you all for the brief website outage, we're offering a MIND BLOWING Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts Friday!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

All, thanks for your patience with the brief outage yesterday. We had some server issues, it happens to the best websites! Fortunately everything is backed up, enough so to ensure that no data ever gets lost.

@Mahdirakib, thanks for posting the Twitter feed!
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
They are giving all updates about the problem on Twitter. The website is fully backup now.

They have extend all bonus time for 12 hours and huge 5× reward point promotion coming this week.
Follow freebitco.in on Twitter to get all updates
https://twitter.com/freebitco
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Bitcoin faucet already works, but Freedoge.co.in is still down
Jump to: