Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 342. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Internal server error in both freebitco and freedoge Huh Huh
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Down for me too, come back!  Cry
Now its very long time its down and have no update from admin or any one hope they will give some good news in next few minutes about this
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
What is wrong with site  Huh Huh Huh

I've just activated a bonus 500% per claim and now I can not log in

Don't worry. This problem also happened before. Hope the site will come back soon and extend the bonus time.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Yeah it looks like the website is down currently. I hope it will soon come back online.
me too. hope it will come back soon
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

Yeah it looks like the website is down currently. I hope it will soon come back online.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

its not just you.
page looks down from here.
but freebitcoin is long term project i think they have server problems and will come back soon.

lets wait and stay cool Wink

regards
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

copper member
In the strange case of a sudden rise of the BTC price, and that minimum payout would be 1 satoshi (or even less), would the page add some kind of decimal system or would it be stuck at 1 satoshi?
so when BTC reaches $200k/BTC? I doubt that's happening...
Well I read a message by wetsuit (not sure if this threat or a similar one) that with BTC price being at 7500$ the price of a lottery ticket/reward point would be of one satoshi, so it doesn't need to go that far to get those tiny values. (when BTC price was 700$ you could get 330 satoshi/roll and now with 2200$ it's 90 satoshi/roll)
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
In the strange case of a sudden rise of the BTC price, and that minimum payout would be 1 satoshi (or even less), would the page add some kind of decimal system or would it be stuck at 1 satoshi?
so when BTC reaches $200k/BTC? I doubt that's happening...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Thanks for this new system DEPOSITS (LAST 100). Now I can see the full history of my deposits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
The most tickets I ever bought were 1,000,000 and I got 2nd place for 1.4 BTC or so. I spent about 0.075 on tickets at the time if I remember correctly.

You can win big, and it doesn't really matter if multiple people are buying tickets and splitting the winnings because it makes the prize pool larger.

Wow, thanks for sharing! This quite a story!

Currently the price to buy 1 lottery ticket is BTC0.00000003....that's less than half what BitcoinBarrel paid.

It's a buyers market for lottery tickets right now, keep that in mind!
legendary
This is definitely not just more people playing... I figure it is one or more than one player buying a bunch of tickets and then dividing the winnings. We are seeing people with

3 000 000 and 9 000 000 tickets and that means they are dumping at least 1.53 BTC on this lottery. That person who won the 10th prize of 0.00590555 BTC ....spend 1.53 BTC

in tickets. That is just crazy... or something is wrong here. Why spend  $600+ to win $2.7? .....There has to be some group of people who is sharing the prize.

But how do you know he/they bought the tickets? It's probably easier to earn them by gambling. Example: set auto-bet with a base bet at 85000 sats (10 tickets per roll) at payout ~x1.1125 and increase base on loss at ~x10, if you have large balance, with bit of luck you can earn thousands if not millions of tickets while actually making a profit.

But personally I think those could relate to the top referrers (you also earn ticket for each roll of your referee).

Interesting observation Mr Holmes, I did not see the recent addition of the " 1 ticket for every 0.00008500 BTC that you wager in the MULTIPLY BTC game! " ...thank you for

pointing that out to me. I just cannot see how people would risk using the multiply option, because I have never been very successful with that part of the faucet. If the

person got those tickets from the referral side, we would have noticed it before in some of the other draws. It has never been this high... only averaging at about 1 BTC per

week for the last couple of months.  Wink

The most tickets I ever bought were 1,000,000 and I got 2nd place for 1.4 BTC or so. I spent about 0.075 on tickets at the time if I remember correctly.

You can win big, and it doesn't really matter if multiple people are buying tickets and splitting the winnings because it makes the prize pool larger.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255

@Csmiami, good question. I'll research this.

@Mahdirakib, hang in there. We're discussing if it would be possible. Reporting the data hourly could be challenging. Thanks for your suggestion!
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hate when this happens, I had a 30 rolls in a row lose once.. happened to anyone else here?  Roll Eyes

It happened to me once, so I never tried Martingale again, it doesn't work, on long term you can't beat the Dice game. You need to have a decent bankroll to play, so you can make some bets and stop playing, this way you decrease considerably the loss chances.

And try to alternate the chance of victory/profit per bet...
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
hate when this happens, I had a 30 rolls in a row lose once.. happened to anyone else here?  Roll Eyes

yup. This happen to me at three times. It's really, really bad, i would wish i never ever played when this occurs. But it's a game, right?
Luck for you next time!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰

Jump to: