Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 376. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello wetsuit!

My lowest tier claiming reward has been halved, 134 sats/h.  Undecided
Why?

https://s15.postimg.org/dkaa9zkl7/Screenshot_2016_11_19_15_55_40.png

what country are you claiming from? several dozen pages back, wetsuit explained that countries that are known to host botters/scripters (according to his site's metrics) automatically scale down the rewards to discourage those botters.
Activity: 12
I can't log in to my account, I tried to reset my password but didn't receive anything on my email.
My email is [email protected]

Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!

Send a PM to wetsuit.  He will help you.
Activity: 2
I can't log in to my account, I tried to reset my password but didn't receive anything on my email.
My email is [email protected]

Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 22
Hello wetsuit!

My lowest tier claiming reward has been halved, 134 sats/h.  Undecided
Why?

https://s15.postimg.org/dkaa9zkl7/Screenshot_2016_11_19_15_55_40.png
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
ПOПPOБУЮ CКPИH

Congratulation on big win! Its nice to see you guys are hitting bigger rewards. To be honest, my biggest hit was third reward, but its one of the few faucets i visit on daily base, i hope i will win something big too  Smiley
I also don't have big luck on this faucet. I use it for almost 2 years and I only hitted third reward few times. But every week I win second reward one or two times and it satisfy me. I believe that one day I will hit one of the top rewards or maybe I will have luck to win on lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
ПOПPOБУЮ CКPИH

Congratulation on big win! Its nice to see you guys are hitting bigger rewards. To be honest, my biggest hit was third reward, but its one of the few faucets i visit on daily base, i hope i will win something big too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
ПOПPOБУЮ CКPИH

I cannot post pics here either.  I think it is because we are "Newbies".
 Sad
Yep, it is because of that.
Anyway, since I quoted the comment, we should see the image now.
And, my goodness, is this true? Congratulations for winning the second largest price in free roll, you too Deknoi2!
I'm claiming every hour for 3 months now, (except of course between 10PM to 7AM which is my rest time) but I only got 3x $2, the rest is below that.

Congrats on the small (but big) win. Keep up the good work and claiming from the faucet. It is one of the oldest and legit paying faucets in the bitcoin faucets universe. One day you might just hit the 200$ Big Win like I have once. Be sure to make good use of the money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
ПOПPOБУЮ CКPИH

I cannot post pics here either.  I think it is because we are "Newbies".
 Sad
Yep, it is because of that.
Anyway, since I quoted the comment, we should see the image now.
And, my goodness, is this true? Congratulations for winning the second largest price in free roll, you too Deknoi2!
I'm claiming every hour for 3 months now, (except of course between 10PM to 7AM which is my rest time) but I only got 3x $2, the rest is below that.
ПOПPOБУЮ CКPИH http://savepic.ru/12301457.png

I cannot post pics here either.  I think it is because we are "Newbies".
 Sad
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I won $20 (0.02819562 BTC) today @ FreeBitco.in

I made a screen capture, but don't know how to insert it here.

Holy $20, 1 more step to $200, good luck! Never got that amount before, only got before 9991

gratz!
TOЛЬКO ЧTO ДAЛO,ЗA 2 ГOДA  ;0 9 9 9 9

You win 0.02718536 BTC, 2 free lottery tickets and 2 reward points! ИЗBИHЯЮCЬ HE  УMEЮ ДEЛATЬ CКPИH  Cheesy

Congratulations !!!
Activity: 23
TOЛЬКO ЧTO ДAЛO,ЗA 2 ГOДA  ;0 9 9 9 9

You win 0.02718536 BTC, 2 free lottery tickets and 2 reward points! ИЗBИHЯЮCЬ HE  УMEЮ ДEЛATЬ CКPИH  Cheesy
Thanks Freebitcoin for another Roll Bonus win.

http://i65.tinypic.com/63y4uq.png

You must be claiming every hour! You've won so many times now lol. Congratulations, and I hope I'll be posting up some good winning screenshots again soon Wink

Yes, I do claim almost every hour, all day long.  I haven't hit the big one yet (10,000) but I did hit 9998.  I'll keep trying.  Good luck to you too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

You must be claiming every hour! You've won so many times now lol. Congratulations, and I hope I'll be posting up some good winning screenshots again soon Wink
Activity: 673
Merit: 253

It looks like it is rain of good rolls Smiley

Today two times i hit number over 99xx !!!  Grin Thank you freebitco.in! The best faucet ever!
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
i created ads on freebitco.in
i have 0.013 btc advertising balance, but my ads are pending and there is no Top Up option.

how to get my ads reviewed and start advertisements?

Than you!

Ads are approved within 24 hours if your ad balance is over 0.01 BTC. To top up your ad account you just need to send more bitcoins to the deposit address.
Activity: 2
Why I can not play anymore?
Everytime i try to ROLL i get this message "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game. You may continue to use the rest of the website as normal."
And it deffinitely doesn't depend on the IP from which I try to ROLL
Is that because I try to roll as often as possible?
Your antibot system is so great that it blocks real people who try to get as many coins as possible
Is it possible somehow to be unlocked?

Happened to me once, but it was resolved very quickly after i sent email to support. Suggest you to do that or send PM to wetsuit. I can only say it can't happen because you rolled as often as possible, its faucet.

Your antibot system is so great that it blocks real people who try to get as many coins as possible

But what do you mean with this? You can take coins every hour  Huh

No I can not. Everytime I roll I get the mentioned above message and I've already sent 2 or 3 messages to support.
By the way the same as you I've already had it before too but last time my single message to support was more successfull
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
i created ads on freebitco.in
i have 0.013 btc advertising balance, but my ads are pending and there is no Top Up option.

how to get my ads reviewed and start advertisements?

Than you!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Why I can not play anymore?
Everytime i try to ROLL i get this message "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game. You may continue to use the rest of the website as normal."
And it deffinitely doesn't depend on the IP from which I try to ROLL
Is that because I try to roll as often as possible?
Is it possible somehow to be unlocked?

Happened to me once, but it was resolved very quickly after i sent email to support. Suggest you to do that or send PM to wetsuit. I can only say it can't happen because you rolled as often as possible, its faucet.

But what do you mean with this? You can take coins every hour  Huh

Jump to: