Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 377. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Why I can not play anymore?
Everytime i try to ROLL i get this message "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game. You may continue to use the rest of the website as normal."
And it deffinitely doesn't depend on the IP from which I try to ROLL
Is that because I try to roll as often as possible?
Your antibot system is so great that it blocks real people who try to get as many coins as possible
Is it possible somehow to be unlocked?
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Sorry about that. We had around 25 mins of downtime due to network issues experienced by our server provider.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Yes also freedoge.co.in is down. I thought is something with my internet connection
I also saw that both sites were down few minutes ago, but now everything works fine from my side.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Yes also freedoge.co.in is down. I thought is something with my internet connection

Later edit: Now both sites working.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I changed reward points for 50% faucet bonus and i rolled this:
~snip~
I didn't know bonus is working only for first reward  Cry

Yes, the bonus reward is only applied for the lowest tier. Wetsuit had said something like that on previous post, it is waaayy to back behind that I am too lazy to search, though. Anyway, it is still good because although you didn't win 50% greater, you still hit a better amount than the lowest tier. Consider it as a 1000% bonus
Activity: 6
lmao lost 90k satoshi in multiphy btc with minimum base bet etc. "faucet hack" doesn work even though it did the trick sometimes. I basically lost about 15 times which makes odds like 5%. Wouldn't recommend it at all, should have cashed out much earlier  Cry

Faucet hack?  Grin
Did it occur to you if there was frebitcoin dice hack, nobody would make it public? Of course it doesn't work, someone sold story just to catch few referrals and get commissions from hi lo. Next time use your own brain so you wont lose coins.

Sorry I didnt make myself clear enough Cheesy I was just playing multiply btc with martingal strategy (or whatever u call that), like many other seems to do sometimes. It wasnt good idea, hard earnings all gone Sad just don't know if there are any reasons to start all over again.

The martingale method isn't safe and sustainable on long term. In my opinion, you should use Freebitco.in just as a faucet or betting for short time period, like 10 minutes only... Anyway it's not guaranteed you will make profit, there is some chance to lose money.

Some people like to deposit on the site to bet with a higher bankroll easier, but... Not safe as I said.  Smiley

Yeah you,re right. Rather use satoshis to lotto than in multiply btc rolling!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
I changed reward points for 50% faucet bonus and i rolled this:

I didn't know bonus is working only for first reward  Cry
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lmao lost 90k satoshi in multiphy btc with minimum base bet etc. "faucet hack" doesn work even though it did the trick sometimes. I basically lost about 15 times which makes odds like 5%. Wouldn't recommend it at all, should have cashed out much earlier  Cry

Faucet hack?  Grin
Did it occur to you if there was frebitcoin dice hack, nobody would make it public? Of course it doesn't work, someone sold story just to catch few referrals and get commissions from hi lo. Next time use your own brain so you wont lose coins.

Sorry I didnt make myself clear enough Cheesy I was just playing multiply btc with martingal strategy (or whatever u call that), like many other seems to do sometimes. It wasnt good idea, hard earnings all gone Sad just don't know if there are any reasons to start all over again.

The martingale method isn't safe and sustainable on long term. In my opinion, you should use Freebitco.in just as a faucet or betting for short time period, like 10 minutes only... Anyway it's not guaranteed you will make profit, there is some chance to lose money.

Some people like to deposit on the site to bet with a higher bankroll easier, but... Not safe as I said.  Smiley

Faucet hack?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

Faucet hack?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
best faucet but payouts really low now Sad
Activity: 12
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
i used this faucet since last year.. this best faucet for me Smiley

This is a good one. I remember when the rewards were better, like 600 satoshis minimum every hour. Now they decreased a lot the rewards because the ads income. It's a pity, but we have some extra chances to make profit with the Hi-Lo game anyway. Good feature for faucets and FreeBitco.in can earn some money with this, because people lose more money than earn on Hi-Lo game hihihi!
Technically, they didn't decreased the reward. It is because you are looking at the equivalent satoshis of the reward. The reward is in dollars and it's so happen that the value of dollar to bitcoin or satoshis decreases, but the dollar reward is still the same.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

This is a good one. I remember when the rewards were better, like 600 satoshis minimum every hour. Now they decreased a lot the rewards because the ads income. It's a pity, but we have some extra chances to make profit with the Hi-Lo game anyway. Good feature for faucets and FreeBitco.in can earn some money with this, because people lose more money than earn on Hi-Lo game hihihi!
They didn't decreased rewards. It's always same, minimal reward is equal to $0.002 and max prize is always $200. Only satoshi amount changes and it's connected to usd/btc price.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Thanks for the win!

Nice one there my friend. Keep up the claims and one day you may just win the 200$ prize just like I did. This is why this faucet is one of the best, its well paying and with many rewards and a good referral commission as well.

Keep claiming and keep winning!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
The best side of this faucet is that i can cashback percentage to my referrals.
Activity: 303
Merit: 112

Activity: 40
Jump to: