Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 39. (Read 405292 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
We can still get coins from that deposit adress or are they gone for good?

No. "Deposit" means you can send Bitcoins to that address and they will be credited to your account balance. As well as this forum being a valuable source of information about Bitcoin you can easily find the answers to your other questions using an internet search engine such as Google.
Activity: 12
Merit: 3
Will look at it during the weekend, still at work, tnx.

So what does that exactly means for us? We can still get coins from that deposit adress or are they gone for good?
Well when he opened account he was automatically assigned btc adress from that page, I tried opening acc and I got it too, and he withdraw coins there.

That's your deposit address that we use as your profile address until you enter your own Bitcoin wallet address.

So now he has btc adress with coins inside and we dont know how to transfer it or exchange it for real money.

I see it on blockchain and how much is there but I cant do anything with it.... Sorry we are not really internet people so it is little hard for me to explain problem...

I see that you managed to find the Bitcoin forum so you are now in right place to find out what Bitcoin is. I would suggest you start off by having a look in the Beginners & Help board.
Well when he opened account he was automatically assigned btc adress from that page, I tried opening acc and I got it too, and he withdraw coins there. So now he has btc adress with coins inside and we dont know how to transfer it or exchange it for real money.

I see it on blockchain and how much is there but I cant do anything with it.... Sorry we are not really internet people so it is little hard for me to explain problem...
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hey guys, need help! My father has been playing on freebitco.in for quite a while and in January he withdraw btc and as I understand they went to btc adress which was given to him in his profile. We don't know how to send them to another adress or even better how to exchange them for real money so I am asking for help about this!

Tnx!
I don't exactly understand your problem. Did your father withdraw money to BTC address which was added on his Freebitco.in profile, but it doesn't belongs to him? If yes, there is no way to retund these BTC. Or I missunderstood you? Have you tried to contact Freebitco.in support and explain your problem?
Hey guys, need help! My father has been playing on freebitco.in for quite a while and in January he withdraw btc and as I understand they went to btc adress which was given to him in his profile. We don't know how to send them to another adress or even better how to exchange them for real money so I am asking for help about this!

Tnx!
Why was Champions League PSG vs Real Madrid already settled ?

If I'm not mistaken, that was just the 1st leg yesterday

They will play again next month in Spain and the aggregate score is used to determine who advances

And it's clearly asked "Which team will advance to the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals?"

It was a mistake which I explained here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59265919

tl;dr If you bet on Real Madrid don't worry about it, you'll still get paid if they go through.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Why was Champions League PSG vs Real Madrid already settled ?

If I'm not mistaken, that was just the 1st leg yesterday

They will play again next month in Spain and the aggregate score is used to determine who advances

And it's clearly asked "Which team will advance to the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals?"
I refreshed the page 5 times, and it still doesn't show me what my superbowl payout was yet.  Stale cache bug.

Or maybe you just didn't wait for it to be paid out?

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
I refreshed the page 5 times, and it still doesn't show me what my superbowl payout was yet.  Stale cache bug.
Is it allowed to split up FUN tokens into several accounts so I have multiple premium memberships?

No. You are only allowed one account for free plays and Premium Membership gives free plays. If you want the highest level of free plays one person is entitled to please purchase and hold 500,000 FUN in one account rather than trying to abuse the service with many accounts.
Activity: 1
Is it allowed to split up FUN tokens into several accounts so I have multiple premium memberships?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
ok but the minimum in the base prizes does say 2 sats but only 1 is being received.. a few times now wondering if its worth the time to do hourly spins these days! surely the minimum in the table would say 1 sat?

so the more i hold on freebitco the more i win on the hourly?

wish i could get more referals Sad

Wagering on their multiplier/ betting games would increase your bonus to your base claims. You'll see this before the Satoshi table

"Play MULTIPLY BTC, BET ON EVENTS or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.XXXXXXXX BTC "
Thats because the base reward is fixed at 2 milli Dollar (0.002$). If the Bitcoin price in Dollar raises, the base reward in Satoshi drops. Also depending how much you wager, deposit, etc the base reward is further reduced. Currently you should get maximal 5 Sat/Roll as base prize. If you dont wager, buy lottery tickets, have a low balance, you get less then 5 Sat/Roll.
Any reason my Freeroll earnings had dropped to 1 sat per roll and now back up to 2 sats per roll even tho a friend i referred is earning 5 sats per roll?
Is there an error with the payouts for the Bengals vs Chiefs game? I see the declared winner as the Bengals, but my winnings payout shows a red zero balance despite the bet being placed for the Bengals. I've tried clearing the cache and everything. Thanks!

There's no error but it can take up to 1 hour after the payout script has finished running for the cache on Cloudflare to update so you can see how much you have already been credited with.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Is there an error with the payouts for the Bengals vs Chiefs game? I see the declared winner as the Bengals, but my winnings payout shows a red zero balance despite the bet being placed for the Bengals. I've tried clearing the cache and everything. Thanks!
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Ok,so I wait more time

Payment has been done, but since you say it is not immediately if account is "flagged" it looks like my account is also flagged
Next time I will save some sathosi and will not user immediately  option , now I know it will come after ten hours Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 33
You have three modes of withdraw. Two are slow, but one is fast and most expensive. Say it will be done in 15 minutes. Is that really so fast or I will need to wait longer ( hour , two)?
Thanks for reply.

The instant withdraw happens instantly. I've used this withdraw method several times and my transaction was included in the next block each time.

I have seen some other users on here complaining about their withdraw not happening instantly but that was because their account was flagged for manual review. As long as you're not doing anything suspicious on your account (like using bots, or multiple accounts), your withdraw will be very quick.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
You have three modes of withdraw. Two are slow, but one is fast and most expensive. Say it will be done in 15 minutes. Is that really so fast or I will need to wait longer ( hour , two)?
Thanks for reply.
Pages:
Jump to: