Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 391. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for my payment  Smiley

I like the sound of the bonus points system. This is a great way to reward loyal active members and should help keep members active and claiming more often.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Great news for our affiliates - we now pay you 0.25% commission for all wagers made by your referred users in the MULTIPLY BTC HI-LO game! This should provide a nice earnings boost for active affiliates.

Noice!

Does it work for all referred or only for new ones? Will the dice referral earnings be shown separately from faucet commission?

Also, what's your commission on wagers? Can't see any info on this anywhere.

House edge on this site is 5%
House edge is to much if you want to play for serious money. Although the game is fun to play with the faucet but the risk so big of losing all. Why not lower the house edge for people who deposit and not playing the faucet. Possible this will attract more serious players.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Great news for our affiliates - we now pay you 0.25% commission for all wagers made by your referred users in the MULTIPLY BTC HI-LO game! This should provide a nice earnings boost for active affiliates.

Noice!

Does it work for all referred or only for new ones? Will the dice referral earnings be shown separately from faucet commission?

House edge on this site is 5%
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Noice!

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
For me now it's better while rewards equal for all countries. When rewards was by country, my country had a bit lower than basic rewards. And your plans to add bonus points system sounds interesting.
legendary
I have implemented frequency capping in the advertising module on the website. You can now set your ads to show only 1 time (or more) per unique IP in 24 hours. I have also set the cap for all currently running ads to 1 as it should produce better results for advertisers.
legendary
Did the prizes just go down by 50% on both faucets?
Didn't you say that freebitco.in was doing well and freedoge.co.in was supposed to go back to higher prizes soon?

I removed the country based bonuses since it does not make any sense to keep them now seeing that the website does not use adsense any longer. So now, everyone gets the same rewards.

I am working on a bonus points system where the free play reward can be increased by accumulating points by playing and users will also be able to exchange their points for gift cards and some cool stuff.

Ok.
When will freedoge.co.in go back to normal prizes?

Not sure, I am waiting for the revenue there to stabilise still before I start increasing the rewards.
legendary
Didn't you say that freebitco.in was doing well and freedoge.co.in was supposed to go back to higher prizes soon?

I removed the country based bonuses since it does not make any sense to keep them now seeing that the website does not use adsense any longer. So now, everyone gets the same rewards.

I am working on a bonus points system where the free play reward can be increased by accumulating points by playing and users will also be able to exchange their points for gift cards and some cool stuff.

Ok.
When will freedoge.co.in go back to normal rewards?
legendary

legendary
legendary
I also prefer the weekly lottery because although only a few people win, the prizes can be much bigger.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Just an idea regarding the lottery - wouldn't it be better to make the lottery daily, not weekly? I think, this way you could convince and attract more users.

Not everybody has time to check it weekly and even for admin it would take a lot of time to monitor it. Having it once a week is better, so it's something you can look forward to.
So please don't change it... my humble opinion.

I second this opinion. If a daily lottery is introduced, it would be best to make this an optional lottery for active users of the site, as opposed to having that become the default lottery. I prefer the weekly lottery, as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just an idea regarding the lottery - wouldn't it be better to make the lottery daily, not weekly? I think, this way you could convince and attract more users.

Not everybody has time to check it weekly and even for admin it would take a lot of time to monitor it. Having it once a week is better, so it's something you can look forward to.
So please don't change it... my humble opinion.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Admin,

Is there anyway I can change my Bitcoin address as I want to use a different wallet?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm facing problems on freebitco.in. When I click green button "Claim your free btc now" page only reloads and again I only see this button. I tried it for many times. Freedoge.co.in works fine for me.

Same for me.
I can't get captcha showing so I can't claim.
freedoge.co.in works fine for me too.

Happened to me, closed the page for a few minutes, then it worked again.
Had the same problem, and it worked, thanks!
legendary
Sorry about that, I was working on some changes and an error creeped in. Should work fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
I'm facing problems on freebitco.in. When I click green button "Claim your free btc now" page only reloads and again I only see this button. I tried it for many times. Freedoge.co.in works fine for me.

Same for me.

Happened to me, closed the page for a few minutes, then it worked again.
legendary

Same for me.
Jump to: