Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 395. (Read 400954 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Good  services but i am asking did any one get the highest rolling prices 0.5 every-time i got 553-552 sat only
is that rate fixed in the system
Thank and good luck

I doubt anybody has ever won 0.5 BTC .
I won more times 40k satoshi with the faucet not sure what the highest won price ever is.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Today, whenever I try to claim free btc, always get an error: "Request timed out. Please try again", though 1 hour timer starts running. Can you fix it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Good  services but i am asking did any one get the highest rolling prices 0.5 every-time i got 553-552 sat only
Thank and good luck

I doubt anybody has ever won 0.5 BTC .
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Thank and good luck
Looks like there are people out there who win on freebco.in. I had given up playing there but I will resume and see if I will have some luck too.

Winning comes eventually   not when you wish .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Looks like there are people out there who win on freebco.in. I had given up playing there but I will resume and see if I will have some luck too.
Activity: 9
** THE AMOUNT OF BITCOINS YOU CAN WIN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED NOW BASED ON THE CURRENT BITCOIN PRICE **

** WEBSITE UPDATE SUMMARY **

1) From now, you will be able to see your pending payouts and also cancel them if you wish. Your bitcoins will be sent to you over a few days after you see the pending payout. I was forced to implement this and to send out payouts in batches of 50 instead of all at once due to the massive number of users the website has gained in a few days.

2) MULTIPLY YOUR BTC now has a jackpot! Add 2 satoshi (0.00000002 BTC) to your bet now for a chance to win atleast 10,000 satoshi's (0.0001 BTC) if you roll the number 8888. The jackpot will increase if nobody wins it for a long period of time.

3) The minimum payout is now 5,460 satoshi's (0.00005460 BTC). This was done to prevent the creation of non-standard transactions in the blockchain which take ages to confirm and sometimes do not confirm at all. If your account balance has atleast 5,460 satoshi's on Monday and you have selected Auto-Withdraw, it will be moved to pending payouts and sent to your Bitcoin address within a couple of days. After it moves to pending and before you receive it, you can cancel the payout and get the Bitcoins added to your balance.

** Website updated with the following changes **

1) Now you can refer people using your referral link and earn 50% of all their free play winnings!
2) Cleaner look for the website
3) Multiply your BTC is now provably fair! Click the link that says 'PROVABLY FAIR' on that page to verify your rolls. Rolls are not saved in a database so you lose your previous roll details in the provably fair box when you refresh.
4) Stats page now shows the top 10 overall winners

Hello all
I made this website which is a bitcoin faucet with a gambling component, where you can win free bitcoins every hour and then play a HI-LO game with your won BTC to win upto 100x.

Payouts are automatic and sent to all accounts with a positive balance every Monday, in a single transaction, to reduce blockchain spam.

Website is at : http://freebitco.in

Sorry about the current crappy design, I am working on a better one atm but my free time is kinda limited Sad

I would appreciate any suggestions or feedback that you may have.

Thanks!

Sometimes I play freebitco.in . One time i rolled 9995 and i won about 0.008 BTC . Then i go to multipler and i won 0.02 . No other wins but i think they are trustable.

i also play sometimes and i hit the number 9999 and i win the 20$ prize. It was awesome Wink i had a lot of luck

Congratulations you're one lucky player out of 1000s I always win minimum reward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Sometimes I play freebitco.in . One time i rolled 9995 and i won about 0.008 BTC . Then i go to multipler and i won 0.02 . No other wins but i think they are trustable.

i also play sometimes and i hit the number 9999 and i win the 20$ prize. It was awesome Wink i had a lot of luck
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i have think the same, i add more satoshi and play with autodice for eanr a ticket lottery, but at now, i pay more of 17 satoshi for ticket win, is better buy direct a ticket
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
This is definitely not just more people playing... I figure it is one or more than one player buying a bunch of tickets and then dividing the winnings. We are seeing people with

3 000 000 and 9 000 000 tickets and that means they are dumping at least 1.53 BTC on this lottery. That person who won the 10th prize of 0.00590555 BTC ....spend 1.53 BTC

in tickets. That is just crazy... or something is wrong here. Why spend  $600+ to win $2.7? .....There has to be some group of people who is sharing the prize.

But how do you know he/they bought the tickets? It's probably easier to earn them by gambling. Example: set auto-bet with a base bet at 85000 sats (10 tickets per roll) at payout ~x1.1125 and increase base on loss at ~x10, if you have large balance, with bit of luck you can earn thousands if not millions of tickets while actually making a profit.

But personally I think those could relate to the top referrers (you also earn ticket for each roll of your referee).

Interesting observation Mr Holmes, I did not see the recent addition of the " 1 ticket for every 0.00008500 BTC that you wager in the MULTIPLY BTC game! " ...thank you for

pointing that out to me. I just cannot see how people would risk using the multiply option, because I have never been very successful with that part of the faucet. If the

person got those tickets from the referral side, we would have noticed it before in some of the other draws. It has never been this high... only averaging at about 1 BTC per

week for the last couple of months.  Wink

i will give you one reason perhaps im wrong but from my point of view that is "GREED"
we want to have easy cash/coin so we use all necessary measures for it
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
This is definitely not just more people playing... I figure it is one or more than one player buying a bunch of tickets and then dividing the winnings. We are seeing people with

3 000 000 and 9 000 000 tickets and that means they are dumping at least 1.53 BTC on this lottery. That person who won the 10th prize of 0.00590555 BTC ....spend 1.53 BTC

in tickets. That is just crazy... or something is wrong here. Why spend  $600+ to win $2.7? .....There has to be some group of people who is sharing the prize.

But how do you know he/they bought the tickets? It's probably easier to earn them by gambling. Example: set auto-bet with a base bet at 85000 sats (10 tickets per roll) at payout ~x1.1125 and increase base on loss at ~x10, if you have large balance, with bit of luck you can earn thousands if not millions of tickets while actually making a profit.

But personally I think those could relate to the top referrers (you also earn ticket for each roll of your referee).

Interesting observation Mr Holmes, I did not see the recent addition of the " 1 ticket for every 0.00008500 BTC that you wager in the MULTIPLY BTC game! " ...thank you for

pointing that out to me. I just cannot see how people would risk using the multiply option, because I have never been very successful with that part of the faucet. If the

person got those tickets from the referral side, we would have noticed it before in some of the other draws. It has never been this high... only averaging at about 1 BTC per

week for the last couple of months.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

Activity: 140
The payment for lottery are very high last week , why ?

more tickets more prizes.  Wink if 1 ticket costs 8500 sat , 7000 going in prizepool and 1500 is admin commision.
no a ticket costs only about 17 +-1 depends on bitcoin prices but for 8500 it isfor every 8500 satoshi wagered in the dice game you get a free lottery tickets and the reason for the prize getting higher is that users started to buy more tickets and play dice more
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

more tickets more prizes.  Wink if 1 ticket costs 8500 sat , 7000 going in prizepool and 1500 is admin commision.

1 ticket costs 17sats. You also get FREE ticket for each 8500 sat wagered, but that's not the cost of the ticket.
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
is possible because now pay already one free ticket every 8500 satoshi play to the dice game, and have very more user?

I think more tickets bought means bigger prices.
Jump to: