Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 413. (Read 400470 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Problem is that there are a lot of bots which hammer the website constantly so increasing the limit makes the server load spike up. At the moment, a delay of 1 second is added for every 5,000 bets made in a day and I shall bring that up to 7,500 which should be good enough for most users I feel.

I shall also look into implementing partial second delays at smaller intervals so that the 1 second delay doesn't feel like a big jump.

Other sites implement white lists. 5,000 bets per day (or even 7,500) run at full throttle is surely not enough for auto-betting... Cool

Can you tell me which sites operate whitelists and how they work ?

PrimeDice has white lists. I don't know how they actually work, but the owner struggles with bots too, and if you're white-listed (I'm not), you get more free coins as a bonus. Someone more familiar with PD could probably add specifics to this... Cool

thank you, i shall look into that. i know just dice delayed bets that were dust amounts but i cant do that because most of the bets here will be dust amounts.

the bets should be faster now, i shall try to speed them up more.

Is it not possible to shorten the delay if you see that the stakes are growing (i.e. something like martingale is being used)? That's what auto-betting is primarily used for... Roll Eyes

To do that I would need to have a record of previous bets which I dont keep because that would bloat the database making stuff slower.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Also, it would be fun to show the max bet in the currently running auto-betting session... Roll Eyes
legendary
Problem is that there are a lot of bots which hammer the website constantly so increasing the limit makes the server load spike up. At the moment, a delay of 1 second is added for every 5,000 bets made in a day and I shall bring that up to 7,500 which should be good enough for most users I feel.

I shall also look into implementing partial second delays at smaller intervals so that the 1 second delay doesn't feel like a big jump.

Other sites implement white lists. 5,000 bets per day (or even 7,500) run at full throttle is surely not enough for auto-betting... Cool

PrimeDice has white lists. I don't know how they actually work, but the owner struggles with bots too, and if you're white-listed (I'm not), you get more free coins as a bonus. Someone more familiar with PD could probably add specifics to this... Cool

thank you, i shall look into that. i know just dice delayed bets that were dust amounts but i cant do that because most of the bets here will be dust amounts.

Is it not possible to shorten the delay if you see that the stakes are growing (i.e. something like martingale is being used)? That's what auto-betting is primarily used for...  Cool

And this would add to the thrill (bets speeding up)! Grin
legendary
I currently throttle bets after a certain amount but I am watching the server loads to see if this amount can be increased. Your bets should have only been delayed by 1 second per bet, did it seem like it was more than that ?

It seems that initially they are running much faster (around 3 bets per second, and that's fun to see stakes piling up), then all of a sudden slowing down to 1 second per bet or even slower. Local CPU load is not high, so it is evidently not a client-side issue... Roll Eyes

Personally, I would opt for even higher bet speed (the speed limit could be set through an option)! Grin

legendary
I currently throttle bets after a certain amount but I am watching the server loads to see if this amount can be increased. Your bets should have only been delayed by 1 second per bet, did it seem like it was more than that ?

It seems that initially they are running much faster (around 3 bets per second, and that's fun to see stakes piling up), then all of a sudden slowing down to 1 second per bet or even slower. Local CPU load is not high, so it is evidently not a client-side issue... Roll Eyes

Personally, I would opt for even higher bet speed (the speed limit could be set through an option)! Grin

legendary

legendary

legendary
Auto-Betting is now available in the MULTIPLY BTC page!

Let me know if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions to improve it.

Two things obviously have to be implemented in the auto-bet, i.e. number of rolls cast, and consequently number of rolls remaining... Cool

done! you will need to reload the page to see it.

I've run almost out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin
Op is not going to give you any bonus now you have to wait for some time and then try this feature good luck Cheesy

I have some coins left. The auto-bet didn't let me lose all, though this option can be useful, i.e. bet remaining funds as a last ditch effort... Wink

Also, I've noticed a sudden slow-down after a number of very fast first auto-rolls (which are fun to see), up to the point that it was unbearable to watch. Too many users testing this feature? Cool

legendary

Two things obviously have to be implemented in the auto-bet, i.e. number of rolls cast, and consequently number of rolls remaining... Cool

I've run almost out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin
Op is not going to give you any bonus now you have to wait for some time and then try this feature good luck Cheesy

I have some coins left. The auto-bet didn't let me lose all, though this option can be useful, i.e. bet remaining funds as a last ditch effort... Wink

Also, I've noticed a sudden slow-down after a number of very fast first auto-rolls (which are fun to see), up to the point that it was unbearable to watch. Too many users testing this feature? Cool

legendary

legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I've almost run out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin

Only bet what you can afford to lose Grin
legendary

legendary

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Its very good feature and thanks for this now going to check and give feedback here about this soon
legendary

legendary

legendary
ask about manual withdraw feature
it said that feature need 48 hours to process withdrawal
example :
1. i create manual withdraw for 0.002 BTC yesterday
2. i create manual withdraw again for 0.0005 BTC today
when will i get my withdrawal (0.0025 BTC)? tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

It is upto 48 hours since the first payment request so you will get it tommorrow in your example unless the first payment has already been sent by the time you make your 2nd request. It is upto 48 hours but payments are usually sent every 24 hours (depends on the number of pending payments as they are sent in multiples of 200).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ask about manual withdraw feature
it said that feature need 48 hours to process withdrawal
example :
1. i create manual withdraw for 0.002 BTC yesterday
2. i create manual withdraw again for 0.0005 BTC today
when will i get my withdrawal (0.0025 BTC)? tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?
Jump to: