Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 5. (Read 400664 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 2
Hi freebitcoin no work Sad

yes, some troubles occur from time to time.

What is going on? It's been 2 days now and it's not working. I hope they resume on time

Somebody please help me here. I've been consistently mailing freebitco support for over 6 months now with absolutely no response. This is ridiculous! I made a deposit to my account in September 2023 and until now I have not been credited on the website. I have used this platform for more than 7 years and never had any problems until this. I've sent PMs here to TheQuin and WetSuit but it seems they come online once in a blue moon. This is not good enough, I need this rectified asap. What can I do, anyone please help ??
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello! I'm an ancient (really) FreeBitco user, never has any problems. Yesterday I've lost some of money and need some support. Support didn't answer yet. I wrote twice. I don't see this transaction at pending or history, so I should ask if admins could see it, and find out what happened and where is transaction.
This btc had just dissapear. If support won't answer, I can't solve this problem properly. Could somebody here ask them reply my mail from contact form?
If somebody will find out where is this transaction, I want reject it, return money to my FreeBitco account, do not withdraw, I've vrote it to support much better.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
Huh

Is sometimes not BayAreaCoins owner of freebitco ?
Wetsuit is the owner of FreeBitco.
BayAreaCoins owns a different website, FreeBitcoins.
Activity: 58
Activity: 43
It's not stable. I haven't received my wheel of fortune spins for last night. I've already paid for them. May I please have them?

Also, I wasted. 50c Usd on a power up that I didn't get to use because i suddenly couldn't access the site. Will be reimbursed in bonus points or this an "Oh, well,
. Fuck me." situation?
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
Quote from the other thread:
Update:
We're thrilled to announce that FreeBitco.in is back and stable after successfully mitigating the DDoS attacks. Thank you for your patience and unwavering support during this time.
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1546
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 269
Merit: 4

What is going on? It's been 2 days now and it's not working. I hope they resume on time
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1546
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
freebitco.in
Host  Error
Huh

Is sometimes not BayAreaCoins owner of freebitco ?
Activity: 14
I am trying to make the signed message to get into my account after trying for 3years. I don't see on the thread you mentioned about learning how to do it. Please if you could help in anyway I would appreciate it.

It depends on which wallet you use. Try an internet search of how to sign a message using your wallet.

I don't remember the wallet to be honest how can i figure that out

also I sent you a PM

If you can't remember which wallet you used it will be impossible for you to access that wallet and use it to sign a message. I never know which wallet you use so I obviously can't remember for you, so it's pretty pointless messaging me 

I finally made a signed message now what do I do next?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I see that sometime there are some temporary downs, but site is back... hope they will fix all asap and also the FUN wd...

Crossing fingers  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Yeah, down again, so gonna step away for a while and hope for the best.

I don't remember this website was protected with cloudflare,
maybe they are just configuring this

Anyway thequin has some good reputation around,
when he closed freedogecoin he left 1 year to whitdraw coins,
and the domain is still up to allow request your coin back (7 years passed so on)

https://freedoge.co.in/

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Yeah, down again, so gonna step away for a while and hope for the best.
Activity: 22
Yay!
There is always a bad feeling when the website is not available. There is the Darknet Diaries episode about Mt. Gox, in which the owner of the exchange kept losing Bitcoins due to hacker attacks. As a result, not only the profit from Mt Gox's operations, but also the deposits were continually eaten up. In the end, there was ruin. And then there is always the evil exit scam suspicion, as has often been done on the Darknet... several years of reliable service is not enough to trust Freebitcoin with bigger amounts of bitcoin.

And also there is the problem that I never rolled the three upper win tiers in the faucet. I wrote a Greasemonkey script that writes the hashes before and after the roll into a Google spreadsheet... it would be better to lower the chances to win the high prices than going the shady way.

Edit: And down again.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: