Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 9. (Read 400664 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello good evening dear freebitcoin.

I have a problem. I requested a BTC withdrawal today but it never arrived. It says:
Invalid BTC Transaction

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/b693b2d593850c106e41efbe89bd7a351286dd6f785fd8b8788f042ca598118f

- Can I suggest that you start by doing your own research (?), eventually from here (?):

~

It's actually something a little different. To manage the wallet in a way that reduces the number of inputs (and therefore weight and cost) of each transaction we always spend the change of the previous transaction. That means if the previous transaction hasn't confirmed yet we're spending an unconfirmed input. If fees suddenly spike that can cause a long chain of unconfirmed transactions and very occasionally it hits the limit of the length of that chain so although we have prepared and signed it we can't broadcast it until the queue clears out.

There's nothing that can be done about it other than waiting for the mempool to clear out a bit.

Hello...please help me
i requested for a withdrawal my FUN tokens to be sent from my FreeBitco.in account to my wallet,But i didt receive them,They also disappeared from my freebitcoin account,I think they made some kind of mistake, because in such cases a letter always came and they returned the funds back, and even this transaction was not in the blockchain . My freebitcoin user id is 18427373, can you check it? This is a big amount for me,lease help me, don`t ignore...5 days have already passed

Hello,My problem is solved, the tokens are returned to my account, thank you
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
Hello anyone,
I have a problem with my freebitcoin account.
I made a deposit but never got credited in my balance on the website. Can anyone help me with this please? I have sent a personal message to TheQuin about this but it seems he/she has not been online for a couple of days now...

Who else can I talk to, need help here.
Thank you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
Hello anyone,
I have a problem with my freebitcoin account.
I made a deposit but never got credited in my balance on the website. Can anyone help me with this please? I have sent a personal message to TheQuin about this but it seems he/she has not been online for a couple of days now...

Who else can I talk to, need help here.
Thank you.
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
@TheQuin  can you check if mail : [email protected] still exist ?
my mate do not get the recovery mail.....

regards
maybe this was missed

regards

No. I can't discuss other people's accounts with you for obvious privacy reasons.

ok on witch mail he can contact you is [email protected] possible ?

I have a problem. I requested a BTC withdrawal today but it never arrived. It says:
Invalid BTC Transaction

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/b693b2d593850c106e41efbe89bd7a351286dd6f785fd8b8788f042ca598118f

- Can I suggest that you start by doing your own research (?), eventually from here (?):

~

It's actually something a little different. To manage the wallet in a way that reduces the number of inputs (and therefore weight and cost) of each transaction we always spend the change of the previous transaction. That means if the previous transaction hasn't confirmed yet we're spending an unconfirmed input. If fees suddenly spike that can cause a long chain of unconfirmed transactions and very occasionally it hits the limit of the length of that chain so although we have prepared and signed it we can't broadcast it until the queue clears out.

There's nothing that can be done about it other than waiting for the mempool to clear out a bit.

Hello...please help me
i requested for a withdrawal my FUN tokens to be sent from my FreeBitco.in account to my wallet,But i didt receive them,They also disappeared from my freebitcoin account,I think they made some kind of mistake, because in such cases a letter always came and they returned the funds back, and even this transaction was not in the blockchain . My freebitcoin user id is 18427373, can you check it? This is a big amount for me,lease help me, don`t ignore...5 days have already passed
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Invalid BTC Transaction

~

Activity: 13

Invalid BTC Transaction

Can TheQuin or someone help me here please.
Hello,Sorry for bother you, but can anyone here help me? i have a problem with a withdraw fun token from freebitco.in,i  requested for a withdrawal my FUN tokens to be sent from my FreeBitco.in account to my wallet . But i didt receive them,They also disappeared from my freebitcoin account,I think they made some kind of mistake, because in such cases a letter always came and they returned the funds back, and even this transaction was not in the blockchain . My freebitcoin user id is  18427373, can you check it? This is a big amount for me, ...Please help me, don`t ignore....
Hello,please can you help me? i  requested for a withdrawal my FUN tokens to be sent from my FreeBitco.in account to my wallet,But i didt receive them,They also disappeared from my freebitcoin account,I think they made some kind of mistake, because in such cases a letter always came and they returned the funds back, and even this transaction was not in the blockchain . My freebitcoin user id is  18427373, can you check it? This is a big amount for me,please help me, don`t ignore... sorry for my English,i speak English a little
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
hello, please help me, I live in an occupied territory, during a search they took away my phone and a notebook that contained codes for websites, a wallet and 2FA, I don’t know what to do now, it’s hard when you’re alone and there’s no one to help, if necessary I’ll describe it in more detail
I'm sorry to hear what happened tp you, living under occupation sounds terrible. They can take your property and you can't do nothing against them. As far as I remember, only accepted way to recover accounts on Freebitco.in is signing a message from Bitcoin address that you used on website. If you don't have access to your wallet, I'm afraid that not much can be done to help you...
Activity: 1
hello, please help me, I live in an occupied territory, during a search they took away my phone and a notebook that contained codes for websites, a wallet and 2FA, I don’t know what to do now, it’s hard when you’re alone and there’s no one to help, if necessary I’ll describe it in more detail
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
@TheQuin  can you check if mail : [email protected] still exist ?
my mate do not get the recovery mail.....

regards
maybe this was missed

regards

No. I can't discuss other people's accounts with you for obvious privacy reasons.
ok on witch mail he can contact you ?

regards
Activity: 33
Today , again I was awarded with 10 FREE spins, and nothing. Mail arrived, claimed my account has credited with 10 free spins, , I click on link, and nothing. Clear cache, still nothing.
This is second  problem in maybe 15 days.... This is second time I lost 10 free spins....

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/f3t3qhrs5os6zq9a7yaig/qqqq.jpg?rlkey=ldbdo75vw4wz1c7cx1bk45701&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/95h8ehdddy6a3bxfw30de/aaaaaaa.jpg?rlkey=51cz7o2x5sc5tlfi59s2jfn87&dl=0
It says that you need to purchase another 37,495 fan tokens to get 10 free spins every day
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Today , again I was awarded with 10 FREE spins, and nothing. Mail arrived, claimed my account has credited with 10 free spins, , I click on link, and nothing. Clear cache, still nothing.
This is second  problem in maybe 15 days.... This is second time I lost 10 free spins....

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/f3t3qhrs5os6zq9a7yaig/qqqq.jpg?rlkey=ldbdo75vw4wz1c7cx1bk45701&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/95h8ehdddy6a3bxfw30de/aaaaaaa.jpg?rlkey=51cz7o2x5sc5tlfi59s2jfn87&dl=0
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Yesterday got 4 emails from freebitco.in . None wheel of fortune worked. Today all 4 wheels can be rotated
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Hello! Today I can’t play WOF free spins from an email, after clicking on the link from the email there is an endless loading and nothing happens, it doesn’t work from another browser, and it doesn’t work from my phone either
I'm also facing this issue, I tried to open WOF for several times, but after it didn't worked, I already thought it's issue on my side. After almost half day passed, it still doesn't works, tried on different browsers and devices. People in other thread are also reporting about this problem. Hope that they will fix it before spins will expire.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Hello! Today I can’t play WOF free spins from an email, after clicking on the link from the email there is an endless loading and nothing happens, it doesn’t work from another browser, and it doesn’t work from my phone either

I'm getting that too.

It seems that this is some kind of problem with the service. I have the same problem. Received 4 mails from freebitco.in but none of the wheel of fortune loaded
Activity: 318
Merit: 259

I'm getting that too.
Activity: 33
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
What was the chance to win this ? Like 1 to 50000000 ?

Incredible win, if I'm not mistaken, someone even won in the past with just 1 ticket that was earned from a referral.
Pages:
Jump to: