Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 8. (Read 400664 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 2
Hello and happy new year TheQuin,
I trust you're doing good? I have waited since December 13th hoping to get a response from you.

I wrote about a deposit issue I have (deposit was not credited) with the website freebitco.in and provided details in the last mail. I've used freebitco.in for a number of years and never had this kind of issue.

Please kindly look into this, this has been a pending issue since September 2023.
Hoping to read from you soon. Thank you.

I'm sorry if I missed it. Please send me a PM with the details.

Hello, I sent the PM, kindly check. Looking forward to your response. Many thanks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Greetings all!

First time writing here... But it has come to my attention that a new site has appeared with the UI of FreeBitco.in, https://bnbfree.in. I've been looking around and this page is rather new (the domain is 42 days old). What is odd to me is that it only allows Gmail email accounts. Does anyone have some information on this? Sorry if this question doesn't belong here.

UPDATE 1:
Upon further inspection, the EARN BNB section gives it away, because some words have not been "translated" to BNB... Screenshot: https://thumbs4.imagebam.com/9b/f6/6a/MERMZXG_t.png
Your FUN withdrawal has been cancelled due to the following reason - Your plan has expired. Please go to the pricing plan and buy a plan to continue using our API.. Please correct the error and try to withdraw again.
The FUN will be refunded to your account within the next 1 hour and you can try to withdraw again.
I have a problem with the output.. help!
USER ID: 51183859
the account was not returned
I trust you're doing good? I have waited since December 13th hoping to get a response from you.

I wrote about a deposit issue I have (deposit was not credited) with the website freebitco.in and provided details in the last mail. I've used freebitco.in for a number of years and never had this kind of issue.

Please kindly look into this, this has been a pending issue since September 2023.

Hello, I have just done that. Thank you so much for your response.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
~snip~
Seems like TheQuin has ignored your problem as you haven't made any post here since the 10th of December. There shouldn't be such long delays for a deposit to be credited. Have you confirmed whether the transaction was sent to the right address or not. Is the deposit transaction showing on your personal stats page?

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
My account got auto logout and i cant login now. It shows that the account is blocked. But why?

Try reading our terms and conditions linked to on the signup page and work out which rule(s) you violated.
Activity: 58
There is no better freebitcoin on the Internet yet!
Activity: 1
My account got auto logout and i cant login now. It shows that the account is blocked. But why?
~ i am unable to login. please help freebitco.in . i lost my funds.
Most probably your account has been blocked by the Freebitco anti-fraud system for violating the terms. Check the clause 5.10, 12.1 and 12.2 of their terms to know why the accounts get blocked. Post your Freebitco user ID here or send a PM to TheQuin, he can tell you the actual reason of your account issue.

Mr. Mahdir.. The system like anti fraud system is made to eat away peoples money.. Because they even block peoples account that are not violating any of their rules. Using different ip adress, using their own device and manually taking the rolls for whole day and night. So just by saying that the fraud system detected a fraud is not justice.. The truth lies elsewhere.. And that is the reason so many abuses freebitco. Beware, they wont block till your balance is low. Once you have above 100K fun and a big btc balance, they just block your account
Hello please help me I am the winner of lambo round 9 please tell me how to claim my reward I have tried to contact them on support email but they are not responding to me my ID is 13517688

Did you use the contact form message on the FAQ page? I can't find any message from 13517688.

I've worked out what happened. 3 years ago you sent a contact form message that got you added to my ignore list.

[email protected] never replies to emails... i mailed to them before 12 days, nobody replied. i am unable to login. please help freebitco.in . i lost my funds.

I rarely reply to anyone shouting in caps lock and it's pointless replying to liars.

~ i am unable to login. please help freebitco.in . i lost my funds.
Most probably your account has been blocked by the Freebitco anti-fraud system for violating the terms. Check the clause 5.10, 12.1 and 12.2 of their terms to know why the accounts get blocked. Post your Freebitco user ID here or send a PM to TheQuin, he can tell you the actual reason of your account issue.

You nailed it.

Rule 5.10. Only one account per customer / IP / home is allowed. If you successfully try and / or open more than one account, all of your accounts can be blocked, suspended or closed and any cryptocurrency credited to your frozen account.

This obviously prohibits 13 imaginary cousins living in a huge mansion from each having an account.

MR. QUIN. What if i prove you that we are not imaginary 13 people and provide you with all seperate details for all ?  also what if i show you the screenshot for the information about the message from freebitco.in showing that if you deposit 2500 FUN, YOU WILL LIFT THE IP RESTRICTION ?

MR. QUIN, WE NEED YOUR HELP AND NOT HATE.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
Happy New Year to everyone!
May you always roll high and keep stacking sats!
Happy New Year freebitcoin and the entire site community, congratulations to you all!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
I made a deposit but never got credited in my balance on the website. Can anyone help me with this please? I have sent a personal message to TheQuin about this but it seems he/she has not been online for a couple of days now...
None of us (except TheQuin) will be able to help you if there are internal issues with your account. However, Bitcoin network is busy since last few weeks. Bitcoin deposit requires at least 1 network confirmation to be credited on the account. Has your transaction received any confirmation yet?

Yes, the transaction is long confirmed but the bitcoins were never added to my balance.

Did you finally got it? How long did it take?
What is catch?

There's no catch but things like that are processed as a batch at the end of the day so you might have to wait up to 24 hours to be credited.

Hi  mr.freebitcoin We are facing a problem: we are not receiving wof on the site and tickets are arriving by email intermittently! please read Smiley
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Last two days there is no premium WOF. yesterday it was 5 , today is 6 since I have 12503 fun coins for 3 months. so for now I WAS NOT credited for my 11 WOF. Can you fix it: until now you was fair...
Activity: 12
Hi, in the last 2 days i have a problem with freebitcoin site,i can exchange rewards points for WOF but i don't receive my 9 WOF of premium, how can i resolve it?
I made a deposit but never got credited in my balance on the website. Can anyone help me with this please? I have sent a personal message to TheQuin about this but it seems he/she has not been online for a couple of days now...
None of us (except TheQuin) will be able to help you if there are internal issues with your account. However, Bitcoin network is busy since last few weeks. Bitcoin deposit requires at least 1 network confirmation to be credited on the account. Has your transaction received any confirmation yet?

Yes, the transaction is long confirmed but the bitcoins were never added to my balance.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
Pages:
Jump to: