Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 56. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Regards the discussion between The Quin and Andiu: In reversal this means you can shoot down every Freebitco.in account by registering multiple bot accounts... if you know the referrer code of course.

Wouldnt it be better just to remove all RP+Btc benefits from Andiu Freebitco.in account he got from the bots? Plus disabling his referral code function, because either he or in his circle of friends/enemies are bot users and this could happen again.

There is this other thread where users complaining that the ServerHash changes. @TheQuin: Do the Server Hash changed from before to after the bet/roll? You never wrote in this thread. At best you answer the accusations there.

And? This happens (tokens missed) with me two months ago too, but TheQuinn repaired. I have only 1 account, im not banned and this is my money. Just i waiting for my tokens and i cant do anything....
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Regards the discussion between The Quin and Andiu: In reversal this means you can shoot down every Freebitco.in account by registering multiple bot accounts... if you know the referrer code of course.

Wouldnt it be better just to remove all RP+Btc benefits from Andiu Freebitco.in account he got from the bots? Plus disabling his referral code function, because either he or in his circle of friends/enemies are bot users and this could happen again.

There is this other thread where users complaining that the ServerHash changes. @TheQuin: Do the Server Hash changed from before to after the bet/roll? You never wrote in this thread. At best you answer the accusations there.
Activity: 8
Admins of the site is hard to contact when you got a problem
Like me I got problems with payouts where my payout is already past 1day and still is pending in my account suckss been sending my concern on the contact form in the faqs page and in twitter still no one answers

Heya, i waiting for response 3 days ago.... Withdraw never arrived to my binance acc(aug 31). PM was to boss once every day, but no answer. I want to sell my tokens, lost 8 satoshi/token. Im unhappy and frustrated.

update: today i try withdraw some tokens again, but nothing again. 350k+ token missed somewhere....automata payout system not working watch out
"We sent a withdrawal of xxxxxx FUN with the transaction hash 0x027856846d787b124ca694d8f40029888378cbb376151615badecc972428fdb1 to your wallet at 0xb15ba0d45b90e83569f35a027874f250aae355ec." today
"We sent a withdrawal of xxxxxx FUN with the transaction hash 0xa696b37503022c1f74dcd4eb9751f8b8bf14b2217891ba0d3f1c34971880c64d to your wallet at 0xb15ba0d45b90e83569f35a027874f250aae355ec." aug.31
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

i have done everything, nut i am not receiving anything

Try sending in a PM to TheQuin @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thequin-143168

Make sure to provide necessary details when requested.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
hi friends, am i able to convert dogecoins from my old freedoge.co.in acc to freebitco.in?

i was trying from freedoge.in, also made confirmation with mail and was waiting 1 week, but nothing happend.

Definitely. When you visit the Freedoge site, you'll see this:

You can withdraw your Dogecoin balance to your wallet or ask for it to be converted to BTC and credited to your FreeBitco.in account.

i have done everything, nut i am not receiving anything
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
hi friends, am i able to convert dogecoins from my old freedoge.co.in acc to freebitco.in?

i was trying from freedoge.in, also made confirmation with mail and was waiting 1 week, but nothing happend.

Definitely. When you visit the Freedoge site, you'll see this:

You can withdraw your Dogecoin balance to your wallet or ask for it to be converted to BTC and credited to your FreeBitco.in account.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
My friend set up an account on
bitcointalk
but banned from talking, I wonder if it will affect my friend's freebitco account?
There is no connection between Freebitco.in and Bitcointalk account. If he will not break Freebitco.in rules, he won't get banned.
Activity: 1
My friend set up an account on
bitcointalk
but banned from talking, I wonder if it will affect my friend's freebitco account?
Activity: 74
then why not ban me when referrals was active?  and ban me now when they where inactive?

Because we recently upgraded our anti-fraud system and I'm slowly going through weeding out the cheats.

hi, any update? i told you i not bypass any rule

Dude you got banned, stop being annoying! the more annoying you are the less chance of you getting unbanned

banned without doing nothing. will you like to get banned on any website after deposit your money?

please speak for yourself and not respond to me if you not have any connection with freebitco in

i would like someone can supervise their decisision and not get banned for nothing , i deposited almost 0,0014 btc and get back only 0,0003 without good explanations, they told they update now software and now when all guys who sign up was inactive they detected now fraud.

what fraud?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Like me I got problems with payouts where my payout is already past 1day and still is pending in my account suckss been sending my concern on the contact form in the faqs page and in twitter still no one answers

That's because it is pending on the ETH network due to GAS fees having increased after we sent it. There isn't anything we can do other than wait for the network to confirm it so there's no point in me replying individually to the people who email about it. Especially the one's that keep spamming the same thing over and over again.
Activity: 7
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
then why not ban me when referrals was active?  and ban me now when they where inactive?

Because we recently upgraded our anti-fraud system and I'm slowly going through weeding out the cheats.

Dude you got banned, stop being annoying! the more annoying you are the less chance of you getting unbanned

Activity: 77
Today while trying to claim a wheel of fortune spin I get this error

ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key

What do I do ?  Huh

Clear your cache. You are still loading the old version of the page with reCaptcha which has been replaced with hCaptcha. We don't have a reCaptcha site key anymore.

Well I don't think that was the case because I have been doing these every day and I believe the switch happened a while ago ?

Anyway, I just refreshed the page and it worked fine so no worries ! Smiley
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

What do I do ?  Huh

Clear your cache. You are still loading the old version of the page with reCaptcha which has been replaced with hCaptcha. We don't have a reCaptcha site key anymore.

What do I do ?  Huh
How high can funtoken go ?  Cheesy

We're going parabolic !!  Grin

Can't wait for the BIG NEWS in 2 days

but my referrals was inactive for almost 2 months, and then how you can say they now cheat if was inactive?  more over i call one of the friends who sign up under my link and he told me that he not make more than 370 rolls since end of march when he sign up under me,  then i really think your system or your software make this wrong and there was no bot, if we calculate in 3 months he not play more than 4 or 5 times a day per 90 days or 100.  also he say that he always complete a verify with images / cars trains and so on... so i not understand what you mean he was bot or others of referrals.

also you can see i bet more than i win on free rolls and earns from website, so i really don't get why i get banned. i'm so upset on you that you ban me for what i really not understand, check again and let me know if can reinstate my account
Pages:
Jump to: