Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 52. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 5
You can easily check this by looking at the statistics of my account.

I know I can easily check because I already have. You were running 9 accounts from the same bot.

We can't even freeroll from my wife's account, (we receive IP error) at home, and at work my friends were unable to freeroll because we all share the same IP obviously (genuinely different people btw, but they lost interest, this was a couple of years ago), these should be really determined people running bots from different IP's.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

I know I can easily check because I already have. You were running 9 accounts from the same bot.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@TheQuin

Thank you TheQuin for answered me quickly enough and finally clearing up the situation with my account.

I was greatly amused by your accusation of using bots and multiaccounting.
I registered an account on your faucet in May of this year using the referral code of my old buddy (who faced the same problem) and I have used your site actively throughout the summer. But in recent times (a month or a month and a half) I rarely used your site, because I had a lot of work and I do not have a single referral.

I think blocking my account is an annoying mistake and please answer is there any way to unblock my account?
I have tried to redeem my reward points in exchange for an Amazon Gift Card but I haven't received anything for 12 hours, how long is the wait, usually? The reward points are gone, has there been a glitch, does the system work??

it is a manual process and it can take several weeks.

Thanks, it has no notifications that my request is pending so I was afraid it was lost into the void!

By the way, reward point from reward points was a nice thing. Please bring it back in a way that does not hurt you. Maybe lower the points required to cash out, the lower it is, the higher chance people will blow it on multiply-btc like I usually do.

And maybe revive freedoge sometime, given it's revived popularity? The fidelity on BTC satoshi gambling has become too low Sad

I've received Doge to BTC conversion confirmation email on 12 June, 15 June and 19 August 2021. All three email come with same confirmation link.

Considering it has taken you over 3 years since we closed the site down to request your withdrawal and it now has to be manually processed it could take a very long time for us to deal with it.

Do you also have an error in the Premium item in the top menu today Huh?
- The number of owned FUN tokens is not displayed.
- I have no data in the TRANSACTION HISTORY link.

Edit:
After a few hours, it started working again. Everything is probably fine now.

Edit 2:
It can't be done again
in addition, I found out that it is not possible to buy FUN.

We did have a server issue that's now been resolved.

Hi dear bitcointalk.org forum users.

Please help me figure it out, I can't log into my account at FreeBitco.in for a week. When you enter an email address and password, a window appears with the inscription - incorrect login details.

The link for the forgotten password does not work - I do not receive a letter to reset the password to my email.
I sent an email asking to solve this problem to the site support at [email protected], but within a week I did not receive a response.

My user id is 42678873.

This post is primarily addressed to @TheQuin can you please explain to me what is going on?

What is going on is that we have upgraded our anti-fraud systems and are now able to detect and ban far more abusers. In your case you are banned for violating 2 of our three rules.

I have tried to redeem my reward points in exchange for an Amazon Gift Card but I haven't received anything for 12 hours, how long is the wait, usually? The reward points are gone, has there been a glitch, does the system work??

it is a manual process and it can take several weeks.
Hi dear bitcointalk.org forum users.

Please help me figure it out, I can't log into my account at FreeBitco.in for a week. When you enter an email address and password, a window appears with the inscription - incorrect login details.

The link for the forgotten password does not work - I do not receive a letter to reset the password to my email.
I sent an email asking to solve this problem to the site support at [email protected], but within a week I did not receive a response.

My user id is 42678873.

This post is primarily addressed to @TheQuin can you please explain to me what is going on?
Activity: 3
Do you also have an error in the Premium item in the top menu today Huh?
- The number of owned FUN tokens is not displayed.
- I have no data in the TRANSACTION HISTORY link.

Edit:
After a few hours, it started working again. Everything is probably fine now.

Edit 2:
It can't be done again
in addition, I found out that it is not possible to buy FUN.
Hello

I've received Doge to BTC conversion confirmation email on 12 June, 15 June and 19 August 2021. All three email come with same confirmation link.

I clicked Confirm all three emails. To this day, more than three months have passed I haven't received Bitcoin to my account yet.

My account is [email protected]

Has anyone not received Doge coins in BTC like me?

I sent PM. to @TheQuin on October 16, 2021, 12:23:22 PM but he still hasn't replied.
yeah , but you have now bonus WOF per claim or FUN token .. So it’s good replace. I already calculated all and you can get even more with that activation 👍☺️

please elaborate

5 FUN = 175 Satoshi right now, assuming you roll the faucet every hour for 24 hours and never sleep that comes to 120 FUN or 4200 Satoshi for an RP cost of 3,060. I still think the RP bonus was better but this option is good because it essentially lets you cash out your RP before hitting 100k sats. Alternatively you could keep stacking the FUN for more premium benefits and interest. But the WOF you get a little of everything so that can add back up.. but one thing I noticed is the WOF spins don't have the iPhone, Amazon gift cards, or Rolex on the wheel for me when I multi-roll. Anyone else notice that? Not that I'd ever hit that in my lifetime but it's something. I think I've sunk a Rolex worth of BTC into the multiply game by now, seriously brutal :/ but I find some solace in that the owners have donated a lot to charity..

I used reward points bonus to increase my reward points faster than plain freeroll. Now the only way to increase the reward points is to gamble or WOL luck but it's not as fast and high RP WOL bonus is rare. I guess now it is more profitable for the site now but I'm not going to visit the site as often now. I try to increase my RP's by Gambling during 4x 5x RP bouts by employing my custom freebitco.in chrome extension which helps be set a "balance protect" so I don't gamble away after a certain point unknowingly, and it helps me set complicated rules for betting (like stop auto-betting after a certain amount of losses, it stops and asks me what to do before continuing auto-bet).

One question: I just redeemed an amazon gift card, how long does it take to reach my mail?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
5 FUN = 175 Satoshi right now, assuming you roll the faucet every hour for 24 hours and never sleep that
Thats a bold assumption right there..

I first thought it was a glitch or something when i didn't see the RP bonus  on the rewards page but mehh they actually removed it.

So it’s good replace. I already calculated all and you can get even more with that activation

As mentionned above the RP reward is still superior in many ways (they wouldn't have replaced it with WOF ans FUN if they are more profitable  would they ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
yeah , but you have now bonus WOF per claim or FUN token .. So it’s good replace. I already calculated all and you can get even more with that activation 👍☺️

please elaborate

5 FUN = 175 Satoshi right now, assuming you roll the faucet every hour for 24 hours and never sleep that comes to 120 FUN or 4200 Satoshi for an RP cost of 3,060. I still think the RP bonus was better but this option is good because it essentially lets you cash out your RP before hitting 100k sats. Alternatively you could keep stacking the FUN for more premium benefits and interest. But the WOF you get a little of everything so that can add back up.. but one thing I noticed is the WOF spins don't have the iPhone, Amazon gift cards, or Rolex on the wheel for me when I multi-roll. Anyone else notice that? Not that I'd ever hit that in my lifetime but it's something. I think I've sunk a Rolex worth of BTC into the multiply game by now, seriously brutal :/ but I find some solace in that the owners have donated a lot to charity..
Activity: 33

please elaborate
Why I can't login to my account?
email [email protected]

Same thing! Embarrassed

Today, around 6:40 am (EET), after an automatic refresh of the page, I was logged out of my account and every time I try to log in I get the following:

Incorrect login details

The link for the forgotten password does not work - I do not receive a letter to reset the password, the two-factor identification also does not work, although I have a secret key.

I'm a PREMIUM user of FREEBITCO.IN, and I've never cheated the system, nor have I used fake profit methods!!! This can be checked!

Please help me to log in! Cry

I leave aside the fact that I had bonus packages released which are unlikely to be refunded...

My ID is: 136877
My E-Mail is: IvO.tm.76 (at) gmail.com

lol. You're even multi-accounting the forum. Both of these and many more of your accounts are banned for violated both rules 1 and 3.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

Activity: 1
Why I can't login to my account?
email [email protected]

Same thing! Embarrassed

Today, around 6:40 am (EET), after an automatic refresh of the page, I was logged out of my account and every time I try to log in I get the following:

Incorrect login details

The link for the forgotten password does not work - I do not receive a letter to reset the password, the two-factor identification also does not work, although I have a secret key.

I'm a PREMIUM user of FREEBITCO.IN, and I've never cheated the system, nor have I used fake profit methods!!! This can be checked!

Please help me to log in! Cry

I leave aside the fact that I had bonus packages released which are unlikely to be refunded...

My ID is: 136877
My E-Mail is: IvO.tm.76 (at) gmail.com
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Activity: 3
rewards bonus has been removed. that's sad   Undecided
Activity: 33
yo why did they remove the rewards bonus
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Yes... I thought I could beat the system, but I got greedy. It's pretty hard to stop even if I know it's not a wise thing.

Oof, we've all been there. I almost lost my entire balance here once too :p
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: