Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 92. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Again unfounded accusations of my address,

There is nothing unfounded about me catching you abusing through multi-accounting. The fact you have the nerve to complain about the reductions the theft of people like you has caused make you an idiot.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Thx for the quick response.

For example my actual requirement is to buy 1,138 lottery tickets.
What will happen if i buy these tickets without getting free BTC in the meantime? Will all bonuses be available?
Dear friend, do not waste your time on this shit site, with its stupid rules ,if even after passing all the obstacles that they have made for beginners (and this will not be earlier than six months of your time ) you can put a withdrawal amount of $ 5, they can block you without explanation.These people just steal your time, strength ,and nerves and act on their own.

I have been on this website for 4 years without any problems... They don't ban or block your account for no reason.
It is still one of the best faucets around with some great extra features (interest, win a lambo, lottery, ...)
Friend, I have been on this site for 5 years and everything was normal until they began to introduce new rules for unlocking bonuses ,and reduce the reward for the roll,and I do not say anything about hylow ,this is a drain on any strategies 100% without options .And I also talked about newcomers who have not yet released all bonuses and rewards, there is a captcha and did not make a withdrawal .Old-timers don't notice it ,but it's a pity.

All of the limitations were brought in many years ago to counter the amount of multi-accounting abuse we suffer from thieves like you. The only withdrawals that ever get blocked are for multi-accounting abuse and I do give that explanation every single time I am asked. It is the abusers that are to blame for the limitations and reductions everyone suffers. Most of our users are still grateful for the fact that we do still giveaway Bitcoin and haven't been forced to close like most other faucets. Those that also use the site to gamble their own Bitcoin don't get affected by any of the reductions at all. If it upsets you so much you are welcome to stop taking the free Bitcoin.

Again unfounded accusations of my address, oh well, this is in the past, I don’t want to do anything with you and your site, you know where you are, but I want to be useful to newcomers who will believe you, and your endless spam in the mail, who receive 100 letters a week so that they don’t get in touch with you and not be deceived and uselessly spent time, and by the way you don’t give out bitcoins, you give out minuscule satoshi, although on other sites similar to you there are already several times more and not with such stupid rules as yours.

What will happen if i buy these tickets without getting free BTC in the meantime? Will all bonuses be available?
Dear friend, do not waste your time on this shit site, with its stupid rules ,if even after passing all the obstacles that they have made for beginners (and this will not be earlier than six months of your time ) you can put a withdrawal amount of $ 5, they can block you without explanation.These people just steal your time, strength ,and nerves and act on their own.

I have been on this website for 4 years without any problems... They don't ban or block your account for no reason.
It is still one of the best faucets around with some great extra features (interest, win a lambo, lottery, ...)
Friend, I have been on this site for 5 years and everything was normal until they began to introduce new rules for unlocking bonuses ,and reduce the reward for the roll,and I do not say anything about hylow ,this is a drain on any strategies 100% without options .And I also talked about newcomers who have not yet released all bonuses and rewards, there is a captcha and did not make a withdrawal .Old-timers don't notice it ,but it's a pity.

All of the limitations were brought in many years ago to counter the amount of multi-accounting abuse we suffer from thieves like you. The only withdrawals that ever get blocked are for multi-accounting abuse and I do give that explanation every single time I am asked. It is the abusers that are to blame for the limitations and reductions everyone suffers. Most of our users are still grateful for the fact that we do still giveaway Bitcoin and haven't been forced to close like most other faucets. Those that also use the site to gamble their own Bitcoin don't get affected by any of the reductions at all. If it upsets you so much you are welcome to stop taking the free Bitcoin.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I know. I´m just curious. Until now i just spend some time for understanding and maybe its interesting for some other people.

It seems in my current situation, that just to be eligible for redeeming the higher tier bonuses i have to spend 27 tickets (satoshi) or wager 532 satoshi in MultiplyBTC for every free claim i make (22 satoshi).

That sounds fair.

I fullfilled two or three times the "Requirements to unlock Bonuses" by buying lottery tickets, but every time new Requirements appear.

The requirements are a combination of how much you have wagered and your balance proportional to how much we have given you for free. So they go up when you do free rolls and down when you wager or deposit.
So if I keep on claiming from free rolls, will it eventually let me redeem higher bonuses?

No.

Or every time I claim on free rolls the amount needed will always rise and rise and I will never be able to redeem better bonuses?

The wagering requirement to unlock bonuses will rise but that doesn't mean you will never meet them.

I can only redeem 1 reward point / roll or 10 reward point / roll. Sorry my english sucks, I don't really get your answer.

The higher bonuses are unlocked on accounts that wager enough proportionally to what they win for free.

Hi guys,

some questions to the "Free BTC" and "RP Bonus": I fullfilled two or three times the "Requirements to unlock Bonuses" by buying lottery tickets, but every time new Requirements appear. Now I am able to redeem the "100 % (BTC) Bonus" and the "10 Reward Point / Roll" Bonus.

What will unlock with the next fullfilled "Requirement"?
How many times must I meet the requirements to unlock for example the highest "Reward Point / Roll" Bonus?
Is there somewhere an overview to this topic?

Thx for your help. Greetings from Germany.
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
i still cant create electrum wallet i have access to the account ive used to deposit and my freebitco.in account is there any other way possible to do so
What problem are you facing when installing Electrum? There are not many other ways to sign a message; because all of them require the private key of the address
Activity: 7
i still cant create electrum wallet i have access to the account ive used to deposit and my freebitco.in account is there any other way possible to do so
copper member
I cant install electrum on my computer but i saw that it was on blockchain.com

If the wallet you made the deposit from was from blockchain.com, you have to head to the security center, and retrieve your 12 word nmemonic phrase if you don't already have it. Then, download and verify Electrum, and when creating a new wallet select "standar wallet", and then the "I already have a seed" option. Click the "options" button, and the "BIP39" seed option. Finally, select "Legacy" account type.

Once the wallet is restored, head to Tools-Sign/Verify; and select the address you want to sign the message from, write the the TheQuin will ask you to use as a message, and click "Sign". Then share the signature with TheQuinn so that he can verify it.
I cant install electrum on my computer but i saw that it was on blockchain.com
copper member
---

What software were you using on the account that made the deposit?

Was it blokchain.com, an exchange, electrum....?

If it was blockchain, you have to retrieve the seed and restore it into electrum to sign a message.
If it was electrum, you can sign directly from there.
If it was an exchange address, you cannot sign any message, because the address is not yours.
do i need to install some of the wallets that is listed? i have access on my account and the accounts that ive used to deposit there its just that the gmail cant recognize my email anymore and im having a hard time understanding the sign guide

None of them are free sir my pc is only 32bit please sir i can verify the account ive used to deposit into it please sir i need help

i installed bither how do i connect the wallet that ive used to deposit in my freebitco.in account?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Help me sir

I can't help you if you can't access the email on the account and you can't sign a Bitcoin message to prove it is really your account.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Bear with me sir Im not that familiar with sign or something like that but i have used coins.ph to deposit on my freebitco.in account how is that should i sign using coins.ph or using freebitco.in

You have to use an external wallet (not from coins.ph or freebitco.in) such as Electrum to sign the message. The message is then posted on the thread itself.

Follow the instructions posted in the link above because that is the only way to regain access to your account.
Bear with me sir Im not that familiar with sign or something like that but i have used coins.ph to deposit on my freebitco.in account how is that should i sign using coins.ph or using freebitco.in
Pages:
Jump to: