Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 96. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I had disabled it and I am sure !!!

I am sure you didn't. In fact if you just forgot that you use 2fa that is why you can't log in. You need to enter a 2fa code.

you still haven't answered my question .... and I rather feel like my account has been hacked

I am certain it hasn't because the hacker would be unable to enable 2fa because your email provider would block the confirmation. So the hacker would need your 2fa to log in and then they would be able to withdraw as well which they haven't.

I was thinking of something you are ashamed of nothing anyway:
I am contacting you by email, facebook and twitter which you have blocked the messaging so that I can no longer contact you ... I am provided with my passport. my bitcoin address, my website address with articles on freebitco and my referral link and out that you tell me in your email that I hacked it ... you don't take me for a fool sometimes Huh?

and you are just a person who seeks to swindle me and therefore as I am tired of your lies I will withdraw all my referral links on my site and passed your site as a scam because that is what you are !! !!! a scam !!!!

I am thinking that I have explained many times to you that our social media channels are not for support work and the person running them can't help you. If you continue to spam them then you will get blocked.

I also told you that we are an anonymous site so providing ID is pointless and all that information could have been found in a hacked email account including the image of a passport and login credentials to websites and blogs etc.

You are a liar you saw my last name first name pseudo link of sponsorship etc on it's different channels so you know it's me you are just a scammer!

https://passioncrypto.com/freebitco_scam.jpg

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

I am sure you didn't. In fact if you just forgot that you use 2fa that is why you can't log in. You need to enter a 2fa code.

you still haven't answered my question .... and I rather feel like my account has been hacked

I am certain it hasn't because the hacker would be unable to enable 2fa because your email provider would block the confirmation. So the hacker would need your 2fa to log in and then they would be able to withdraw as well which they haven't.

I am contacting you by email, facebook and twitter which you have blocked the messaging so that I can no longer contact you ... I am provided with my passport. my bitcoin address, my website address with articles on freebitco and my referral link and out that you tell me in your email that I hacked it ... you don't take me for a fool sometimes Huh?

and you are just a person who seeks to swindle me and therefore as I am tired of your lies I will withdraw all my referral links on my site and passed your site as a scam because that is what you are !! !!! a scam !!!!

I am thinking that I have explained many times to you that our social media channels are not for support work and the person running them can't help you. If you continue to spam them then you will get blocked.

I also told you that we are an anonymous site so providing ID is pointless and all that information could have been found in a hacked email account including the image of a passport and login credentials to websites and blogs etc.
I activated it once then deactivated and then you still don't answer my question ....

Incorrect. The account does have 2fa enabled.

and I didn't realize that the last withdrawal address was not the same as the default address ... which is not surprising because I was obliged to remove the old one and add the new so i don't understand your question

That's related to my 2fa question. If you have 2fa then you need a 2fa code if you are not withdrawing to the profile address.

so what's your new excuse for not giving me my account Huh

I am now almost 100% certain it is not your account.

and on that I leave you because I have work it is not by swindling my members that I earn my living!

if you live near my house i will come to put my fist in the face its scammer !!!!
I activated it once then deactivated and then you still don't answer my question ....

Incorrect. The account does have 2fa enabled.

and I didn't realize that the last withdrawal address was not the same as the default address ... which is not surprising because I was obliged to remove the old one and add the new so i don't understand your question

That's related to my 2fa question. If you have 2fa then you need a 2fa code if you are not withdrawing to the profile address.

I am now almost 100% certain it is not your account.
so my account is between 5 and 7 years old

Yes, and Celcius only starting in 2017 so you must have had another wallet as we required a Bitcoin address at signup then.

In the enamel you tell me that I was completely wrong about the number of referrals, maybe but in any case I have a lot at the end of the year. excuse me not to go see every day ....

You were adamant that it was exactly 475 and that number is far enough away from the real number that it can't be considered knowledge about the account.

and the last bitcoin address that I entered on my account I already gave you 3 or 4 times it is that the 3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f it seems to me

I didn't ask for the last address I asked for the default withdrawal address you set in your profile which is not that.

But hey I do not worry you will still find an excuse for not giving me my account

My excuse is you haven't done anything that proves it is yours.

and if not you have never answered my question ...
How is it that I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and that signed me out and since then I cannot connect to my account and seem to change the password?

You have to answer my last question first. Did you enable 2fa on the account?

Anyway, you are someone who is honest and honest because of course you have enough evidence to give me my account.

and btc addresses I must have had ten for information, I see send all that I remember if you want by email by cons?

Yes, and Celcius only starting in 2017 so you must have had another wallet as we required a Bitcoin address at signup then.

In the enamel you tell me that I was completely wrong about the number of referrals, maybe but in any case I have a lot at the end of the year. excuse me not to go see every day ....

You were adamant that it was exactly 475 and that number is far enough away from the real number that it can't be considered knowledge about the account.

and the last bitcoin address that I entered on my account I already gave you 3 or 4 times it is that the 3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f it seems to me

I didn't ask for the last address I asked for the default withdrawal address you set in your profile which is not that.

But hey I do not worry you will still find an excuse for not giving me my account

My excuse is you haven't done anything that proves it is yours.

How is it that I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and that signed me out and since then I cannot connect to my account and seem to change the password?

You have to answer my last question first. Did you enable 2fa on the account?
@thequin how about making a transfer of a predetermined amount to the account with that address.
Would that prove ownership?

No. Again there is an email we send out whenever you make a deposit so anyone with access to that email would know the deposit address.

I have emailed Hostkarma who are responsible for the blacklisting service that free.fr are using to request removal.

@DavPassion

Can you tell me approximately when you created the account, what is the default withdrawal address you set in the profile and if you have enabled 2fa?

I like ... now you tell me by email that I may have been hacked this email, I love to be called a thief and a liar

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
So if Celcius pay all withdrawals from the same addresses it wouldn't help.

I see, I must admit I'm not familiar with Celsius.

I thought it was still one adress/account.
@thequin  I am proposing he sends you funds FROM the same bitcoin adress. That would prove he controls said adress same as if he would sign a message with it. After all signing a transaction isn't much different...

Sorry I misunderstood. He has stated that he only deposited from Celcius and I don't know how that service handles its withdrawals.
In the scenario that someone was locked out of another service and they had previously deposited from freebitco.in it would have been paid from 3LaNNTg87XjTtXAqs55WV5DyWASEZizCXZ or 329koRvovTyNnd4ADrpR2uJHzXxfvKxta5 so making another payment from those addresses only proves you have a freebitco.in account and not which one. So if Celcius pay all withdrawals from the same addresses it wouldn't help.
legendary
@thequin how about making a transfer of a predetermined amount to the account with that address.

No. Again there is an email we send out whenever you make a deposit so anyone with access to that email would know the deposit address.

I have emailed Hostkarma who are responsible for the blacklisting service that free.fr are using to request removal.

@DavPassion

Can you tell me approximately when you created the account, what is the default withdrawal address you set in the profile and if you have enabled 2fa?

@thequin  I am proposing he sends you funds FROM the same bitcoin adress. That would prove he controls said adress same as if he would sign a message with it. After all signing a transaction isn't much different...

let's hope the blacklisting removal will work Smiley

French version of thequin's message:

@DavPassion: Il te demande la date de création de ton compte, l'adresse de retrait par défaut, et si tu as activé l'authentification à deux facteurs.

@DavPassion

legendary
@davpassion tu le fais exprès ?!

C'est interdit de poster plusieurs messages a la suite. Donc oui ils seront systématiquement supprimés et c'est de ta faute.

- visiblement tu n'as pas du tout 475 filleuls
- pourquoi tu n'exporte pas ta clé privée dans un autre wallet pour signer un message ?

I just told him his posts get deleted because of multiple posting and asked if he couldn't export his key to sign a message on another wallet.

ok je s'avais pour les messages, merci pour l'info
je peu pas j'utilise celsius donc j'ai pas la clef privé
legendary
@davpassion tu le fais exprès ?!

C'est interdit de poster plusieurs messages a la suite. Donc oui ils seront systématiquement supprimés et c'est de ta faute.

- visiblement tu n'as pas du tout 475 filleuls
- pourquoi tu n'exporte pas ta clé privée dans un autre wallet pour signer un message ?

I just told him his posts get deleted because of multiple posting and asked if he couldn't export his key to sign a message on another wallet.
French:

et puis il doit bien étre copain avec les modérateurs car tout les messages que je met qui prouve que cette personne mens est automatiquement enlevé par un modérateur. on doit étre déjà à 12 message supprimé... sa sent le copinage

ENG:

and then he must be friends with the moderators because all the messages that I put that prove that this person is automatically removed by a moderator. we must be already at 12 deleted message ... its feels cronyism
Because our policy is that we require a Bitcoin signed message linked to the account as absolute proof and a lot the evidence you have given does not match the account.

Sorry but to me it looks pretty clear that

- He is the rightful owner of the account (my personal opinion here)
- A single user can't do much to make an ISP/email provider change it's policy to match whatever config you have, causing the bounce
- You are hiding behind your policy and not giving the user any way to actually get his account back while any new transaction from said bitcoin adress could prove ownership as well.

So TheQuin, what kind of information would you accept in lieu of said signed message?

DavPassion certainly has a point with his old articles and the used reflink.

Edit: I also agree with the attitude issue. Can't do much about that part tho. But feeling not understood can make people get frustrated very quickly. Just consider the fact he doesn't speak english. You obviously do. So have some understanding regarding that.

French:

le pire de tout c'est qu'il dit que c'est pas mon compte alors qu'il me répond à mon adresse émail et qui est bien sur la même que mon compte....

et il a eu toute les preuves qui lui fallait alors la la nouvelle excuse c'est que j'ai pas dit le bon nombre de filleuls, mort de rire excusez moi de pas allez tout les jours sur mon compte freebitco....

Et puis la personne me reproche de m'énervé, excuse moi sa fait au moins 1 mois que je cours après lui pour récupéré mon compte, pour rappel il ne ma jamais répondu par émail, facebook et twitter, il répond seulement depuis que j'ai mis mon affaire sur la place public de ce forum... bizarre pour quelqu'un de soit disant honnet

ENG:

the worst of all is that he says it is not my account while he answers me at my email address and which is of course the same as my account ....

and he had all the evidence he needed then the new excuse is that I did not say the right number of godchildren, died of laughter excuse me for not going every day to my freebitco account ....

And then the person accuses me of pissing me off, excuse me it's been at least 1 month that I run after him to get my account, as a reminder he never replied to me by email, facebook and twitter, he only replied since I put my case in the public place of this forum ... weird for someone supposedly honest

I need to be 100% certain.

- A single user can't do much to make an ISP/email provider change it's policy to match whatever config you have, causing the bounce

it's still worth trying and sometimes it can work.

- You are hiding behind your policy and not giving the user any way to actually get his account back while any new transaction from said bitcoin adress could prove ownership as well.

So TheQuin, what kind of information would you accept in lieu of said signed message?

It is a policy because it's the only thing I can actually verify. Almost all the other information would be available to someone that has hacked an email. They would know the last withdrawal address because we send an email with the TxID at the time. They would know and possibly have also hacked all the blogs and social media accounts with referral link in. A new transaction wouldn't prove anything as it's after the fact.

It would have to be some piece of knowledge about the account that only the real owner could know.

You are missing the most important thing which means I am nowhere near 100% certain. He started off by saying he has 475 referrals and that's nowhere near the actual number.

Edit: I also agree with the attitude issue. Can't do much about that part tho. But feeling not understood can make people get frustrated very quickly. Just consider the fact he doesn't speak english. You obviously do. So have some understanding regarding that.

It's also telling in another way. Someone who has forgotten their password comes and asks for help logging in. What's the objective of shouting and screaming scam if it isn't to pressure me into just giving them the account so they stop embarrassing us? When I combine that coming in their first post along with the number of referrals being completely wrong I'm starting off from a highly sceptical position.
legendary
Because our policy is that we require a Bitcoin signed message linked to the account as absolute proof and a lot the evidence you have given does not match the account.

Sorry but to me it looks pretty clear that

Because it is already done and I receive your email .... but on the other hand with all the evidence that you had I do not understand, if you are not a thief in this case the why you do not do not either you give me directly my link or change my email address Huh??

liar I know very well that this is my account ....
it's the right email address since I receive your email, it's the good bitcoin address, the right referral link etc ... well in short you are clearly a scam, that's what I thought .. ..

I contacted my email provider again, he said he was looking again

Should be stopped taking me for a fool ... if we follow your logic I would have been stupid enough to write an article with referral links that are not mine !!!!
https://passioncrypto.com/freebitco-in/

treat me downright stupid its will go faster

Just type Freebitco with the word scam on google and you will immediately see that you are far from being very honest
Because it is already done and I receive your email .... but on the other hand with all the evidence that you had I do not understand, if you are not a thief in this case the why you do not do not either you give me directly my link or change my email address Huh??

Pages:
Jump to: