Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1436. (Read 524518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
1N63Kik5UEghk4oHi9LR3wyKq15dvxvmpg

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yep, it's increasing now again, it wasn't for the last 2 days actually, but now it is again Smiley. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Can you confirm what is the minimum amount to withdraw? I have not received a payout yet.

The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00005460 BTC and you must have auto-withdraw enabled to receive it every week.

Thanks for adding my request of stats

How to make more than the coins allotted to first slot ?

Does the other no. even be counted in the roll ?

Sorry, I did not understand. Could you please explain in a bit more detail ?

One of my favourite bitcoin sites at the moment

I'd appreciate if the bonus was still available: 1MVJSnFZcdiubzmqpVE2eq7G3jwGRZpYN

However, I have to say that my favourite part probably was the increasing jackpot, the jackpot no longer increases and just stays at 0.0001 now Sad. Did you change it or is it bugged out.

The jackpot does increase when nobody has won it for a while but then resets when somebody does win it. Then after it resets, it only increases after people have wagered atleast 0.0001 BTC to win the jackpot.

Bonus activated for those who posted.

Unfortunately I had to reduce payouts as the price of Bitcoin crossed $500 Sad
aly
Activity: 312
Merit: 103
Beşiktaş.
thanks for the bonus Wink
1FhkrS2y55ZHQ1HeDqfdsKXX5sJvhsZ8pA
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD

thanks

I'd appreciate if the bonus was still available: 1MVJSnFZcdiubzmqpVE2eq7G3jwGRZpYN

However, I have to say that my favourite part probably was the increasing jackpot, the jackpot no longer increases and just stays at 0.0001 now Sad. Did you change it or is it bugged out.

Maybe he finally figured out my post. There is no way these ads can support 1 BTC jackpot, 0.5 BTC jackpot, or X BTC jackpot where X is worth something. It doesn't help that people keep using alt accounts.

Why not if the jackpot gets build up from users putting their BTCs

Did you confuse this site with something else ? This is a faucet, no user is putting their bitcoins there.

Not at all... you're simply choosing to misunderstand me. 'Their BTCs' in my post refers to the BTCs earned by users from the faucet, quite obviously. Right now, only a fool would play the jackpot at its current value to cost ratio, when calculating the value probabilistically. I believe he is losing more potential revenue, than profit he is gaining from disabling the jackpot in such a way, remember, that just about all the coins, except the initial 0.0001 balance of the jackpot, are put up by other users from the faucet, so really it's just a redistribution of coins. The jackpot would probably be the last thing to hurt him, you obviously didn't do your economics.

The jackpot would keep me on the site quite a bit. Now I only login a few times here and there to get the faucet and that's it.
Activity: 146
17DH4aj9tLipsX7xX8vGV7Q4P1JXJ84Vrr
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
1JtKhSn2F44yKfyMUUV34Z8uNL6Bwoe4Cx

Thanks so much!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead

Maybe he finally figured out my post. There is no way these ads can support 1 BTC jackpot, 0.5 BTC jackpot, or X BTC jackpot where X is worth something. It doesn't help that people keep using alt accounts.

Why not if the jackpot gets build up from users putting their BTCs

Did you confuse this site with something else ? This is a faucet, no user is putting their bitcoins there.

Why not if the jackpot gets build up from users putting their BTCs, aside from the 0.0001 on the line??? If anything, at least have 0.00000001 get added to the jackpot. Otherwise the name oughta be changed lol, if playing the jackpot does not actually add any additional amount to the jackpot.
Activity: 14

Username: seandaniel30

1GMoCxJ56XvBix6fq3nbSDMj4sVxWgftL7

Thanks
Activity: 112
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1
Is the hourly free play probably fair? How can we check it?
Activity: 98
nearly dead

Activity: 196
Thanks for adding my request of stats

How to make more than the coins allotted to first slot ?

Does the other no. even be counted in the roll ?
Activity: 231
Signed up with:

1AxL14mzYbgaKZW2854jnbAYRtofG1EVwd

Thanks!
Activity: 17
I've just signed up with 1Q4P23s3zqCer1k8uBBnxx5CiQSqTDCef4
Thanks
Activity: 126
Hi! Thanks for the bonus!
14kdT3dk38hvnQtj1uGF51Y2MjyxzE8yCA
Activity: 42
Bonus activated for those who posted.

Stats page now has a personal stats option which will show you your account stats and also payments that have been sent to your bitcoin accounts in the future.

Cool - thanks! I lost it all in the hi / low gamble, but that was my doing...lol... It's why the call them games of 'chance'. So sad. Yesterday I'd managed to get up to 0.003 on your site but I was dumb and lost it all. Ah well...you live and learn.
Activity: 14
Hello Wink

thanks in advance for the bonus

16gpz2AneHXsA6VtzTR2bYLQbhes7nLyCg

Jump to: