Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1440. (Read 528506 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The site no longer works for me.  I played for 2 days on my office computer and the family computer.  It says blocked.  I was using 2 different wallets and that may be why.  Either that or I played too much while working.  I kept playing hi-lo for like 4 and was getting ahead slowly.  I'd just keep a tab open for it while I worked.

Did this happen to anyone else?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I love the site, thanks.  How are bots getting past the captcha?  Jeez that is annoying.  I love how it changes based on the value of BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just wanted to say that this is also one of the only faucets I use on a regular basis. Kudos on a great site! I really hope it runs smoothly for the foreseeable future...

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Hey, I noticed the server is running a little slow lately-- is usage ticking up? At one point a friend was worried about it getting ddos'd cause it was almost not responding at all.
To many people visit it  Grin

Not so much users, mostly bots stressing the server. Should get better soon though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Hey, I noticed the server is running a little slow lately-- is usage ticking up? At one point a friend was worried about it getting ddos'd cause it was almost not responding at all.
To many people visit it  Grin
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
I'm still looking at this faucet and I just wanted to say that I'm very surprised that it's still running.
Looks like this faucet has one of the biggest userbase, while you can still keep up the payouts.  Keep up the great work!
Activity: 5
hi guys i have a question.

my bitcoin account wants 10.000 satoshis fee from every transaction. if the transaction lower than 10.000 satoshis, you get nothing. so, what can i do about it? are all bitcoin websites using same system?

here is my transaction history: https://blockchain.info/address/1Q5S4xdsnFQQNQUs6cNoarhcCbYKoiTqJL

You don't have to worry about the fee because I cover it for each payout. So, you will receive the exact amount that is in your account balance on the website.

great! thanks.
legendary

my bitcoin account wants 10.000 satoshis fee from every transaction. if the transaction lower than 10.000 satoshis, you get nothing. so, what can i do about it? are all bitcoin websites using same system?

here is my transaction history: https://blockchain.info/address/1Q5S4xdsnFQQNQUs6cNoarhcCbYKoiTqJL

You don't have to worry about the fee because I cover it for each payout. So, you will receive the exact amount that is in your account balance on the website.

legendary
Still hoping for a bonus, thanks:

19q6JzShf5pV74WmNxHHdoXg9J8p7rpb3h

Yeah sorry, I removed the whole bonus thing from the script as it was getting too expensive.
legendary
Thanks, excellent site. More fun than the other faucets, and therefore the ONLY one I frequent. I have referred 2 human friends, and thus my question: When does the referral fee from my slaves friends get paid? The btc i "earn" from my free throws comes on Mondays, but the referral fee just keeps building up (OK, it's great to see but...)? Will it be rolled into my regular payment, or is there a threshold before it is paid too?

The referral bonus is added to your total balance as and when you earn it and paid out as usual. The total referral commissions amount in the refer page doesn't reduce when it is paid out because it is only a stat to show you how much you have made in ref commissions.

Suggestion: show in stats section how many bigger payouts were won (bigger than the lowest one that is) in Free Play.

I had considered doing this but it would cause a lot of database locking which will slow down the website. Maybe I shall implement it later in a different manner but right now the server is kinda struggling with the load so best not to stress it further.
1QJ75mnEay2Zf59CzZjrFae9TEE4zeJG8o

Thanks!
Activity: 252
I love bitcoins.
This is probably the most advanced faucet I've ever seen - thank you/
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
hope bonus is still alive  Smiley

1DDhFhzDf1Utou9N1Jx7ZcaapxJ8vFe7PG

thanks
I think there are no bonus. It already dead a few weeks ago. Wetsuit said it because the price are high
Activity: 4
hope bonus is still alive  Smiley

1DDhFhzDf1Utou9N1Jx7ZcaapxJ8vFe7PG

thanks
Activity: 188
Thanks, excellent site. More fun than the other faucets, and therefore the ONLY one I frequent. I have referred 2 human friends, and thus my question: When does the referral fee from my slaves friends get paid? The btc i "earn" from my free throws comes on Mondays, but the referral fee just keeps building up (OK, it's great to see but...)? Will it be rolled into my regular payment, or is there a threshold before it is paid too?
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
Still hoping for a bonus, thanks:

19q6JzShf5pV74WmNxHHdoXg9J8p7rpb3h
Activity: 215
Suggestion: show in stats section how many bigger payouts were won (bigger than the lowest one that is) in Free Play.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I love this site. I've made about the same amount my bf did through mining, and he's maaaaaad, haha.

Awesome.
Jump to: