Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1443. (Read 528924 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
This week I have decided not to Gamble any of my winnings, just to see how they compare to the last 3 weeks of gambling... I have gathered so much more, partially due to the recent increase in the faucet. Gambling really does not pay.... but it is so tempting lol

I remember reading a suggestion about rewarding those that gamble more, maybe by slightly increasing the rewards of the faucet... did wetsuit say/change anything about that? It seems like it could be a good incentive to increase gambling, if done right.  Smiley

EDIT: I don't know how to spell...
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
I tried some times.
Number: 10000 (too hard). Haha.
Best site!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Doesn't it seem like SOMEONE should have hit the 10000 and gotten .19 BTC?  I haven't heard of anyone getting it and don't you think there's been well over 10k rolls?  Admin can you verify if anyone has won max freeroll yet?
you know that each time you roll you have a 1 in 10000 chance to get the big prize right? each time, which means that each roll is individual and is not connected to either the previous or next ones.

It's statistically possible to roll 10000 every time you roll, and it has the same probablility as any other combination, which includes never rolling a 10000 in all of your life.
This week I have decided not to Gamble any of my winnings, just to see how they compare to the last 3 weeks of gambling... I have gathered so much more, partially due to the recent increase in the faucet. Gambling really does not pay.... but it is so tempting lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Doesn't it seem like SOMEONE should have hit the 10000 and gotten .19 BTC?  I haven't heard of anyone getting it and don't you think there's been well over 10k rolls?  Admin can you verify if anyone has won max freeroll yet?
you know that each time you roll you have a 1 in 10000 chance to get the big prize right? each time, which means that each roll is individual and is not connected to either the previous or next ones.

It's statistically possible to roll 10000 every time you roll, and it has the same probablility as any other combination, which includes never rolling a 10000 in all of your life.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1C5fFEy3jL1xfjkraFUFLQhkkvKTF7uTwY
Activity: 2
1LMbccwo1Dp2GKidZYBEhLPqYUfyxkx3AL
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

The last big win was 0.667 BTC sent to https://blockchain.info/address/1Csb3HYKmqQ3hFAttDtF2obi5zwnkS1xsW
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
Activity: 5
1Q5S4xdsnFQQNQUs6cNoarhcCbYKoiTqJL

thanks !
Activity: 31
1LLD2rheGAiBzo96oXHQMx7A2wWEdrbVe3

Website is fun to play on!
Activity: 14
16yv6n99o2PA8eczFpS4P7QCqPDQgBDidC

Thanks Smiley

1LGHZDnJooxvqn3Z3Vxgu7XjSofbnSzCmg
my adress Smiley
Hi here's my btc address: 1M3KtpWjeNAnyP9oL6L7dmH34PaJsJoec8
legendary
what's going on, cant login

what error message are you getting ? whats the btc address that you signed up with ?

17JEDxT4gPdAiWFsHTgwgFRgWToUqwuKor

I can't find an account with that address. Are you sure you didn't change it to something else ?
The last payment from freebitco.in to that address on the 12th of November. When did you last login ?

not sure , about 3-4 days ago, i always log in with that address

Not sure what happened then. Could you please create a new account and tell me the address, I'll credit it with a bonus.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!

what error message are you getting ? whats the btc address that you signed up with ?

I can't find an account with that address. Are you sure you didn't change it to something else ?
The last payment from freebitco.in to that address on the 12th of November. When did you last login ?

not sure , about 3-4 days ago, i always log in with that address
legendary

legendary

are you getting an error message ?

legendary

Jump to: