Pages:
Author

Topic: ► FreeBitco.in - referral share 100% ◄ - page 2. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Another Week, Another Share!
Enjoy Grin
Enjoy you weekly share guys Wink
I hope you are doing well Cheesy
Weekly share maded!
Enjoy and good luck  Wink
Last week i missed the weekly post because i wasn't active, but as i said in the first post, the share it's automatic, so my referrals still received their commissions.
And today, another share!
Enjoy Cheesy
Another week, another 100% shared
Enjoy Wink
Hey, really a cool idea of ​​you. Unfortunately, I already have an account on all popular Faucet websites, but I have heard that you can write to the admin and delete his account and then create a new one.....
You may be wondering why I do not want to use the referral link from Him but want to use yours. Very easily. You just seem nice to me. The weekly updates I find great and the idea with the small giveaways to the active referral users as well........
If you continue to do so I promise you to be an active user and to claim the Faucet as often as possible........

Hello buddy, thank you for your kind post Smiley
The share will remain at 100%, i can assure you this.
About the give aways, i do them only when i win something "worthy". For example last time i rolled the third prize in free-rolls (about 3000 sats), so i decided to give a little extra share to my refs. If i had won at the lottery or at higher free-rolls i would have maked a bigger share xD i intend to do that, but first i need some luck to win xD
For the rest i'm sorry but i don't have time to do other faucets, i do only this and cointiply, nothing else.
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey, really a cool idea of ​​you. Unfortunately, I already have an account on all popular Faucet websites, but I have heard that you can write to the admin and delete his account and then create a new one. At least that's the way it says in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freebitcoin-referral-share-100-win-win-for-everyone-2306401

You may be wondering why I do not want to use the referral link from Him but want to use yours. Very easily. You just seem nice to me. The weekly updates I find great and the idea with the small giveaways to the active referral users as well.

If you continue to do so I promise you to be an active user and to claim the Faucet as often as possible. As I said before, I have to delete my old account first and would like to withdraw the remaining Satoshis first. So it will take at least until next Sunday. Have you ever thought about the other faucets, e.g. the Moon Faucets or Freedoge to do such a thing? I would be there Cheesy
At Freedoge's at least, it has the same function as Freebitco, but it makes sense because it's the same creator.
Now only hope that it works so well with the account delete and create new.

The text here has become longer than expected xD
If you have Discord, I think it would be great if we could communicate about it or about Whatsapp, because this old-fashioned communication via the forum somehow does not suit me or it sometimes takes forever to get an answer. My Discord name is Lonser # 7584 and I could write you my mobile number privately if you wish, a public forum is probably the wrong place for that, if you know what I mean.
Excuse my bad English. I simply wrote this text in my native language and then quickly translated into English with Google Translate,
Greetings from Germany.
Weekly share maded Grin
Weekly share maded!
Enjoy and good luck Wink
100% of the referral commissions have been shared!
Good luck Wink
Recently I signed up for freebitco without any referral because i dont knew the benefit of that. I accumulated few satoshis there and decided to continue without referral. But your generosity changed my mind. Now im signing for new account with your referral. Hope I continue to get my share Smiley

Thank you for your trust buddy Grin don't worry, i don't intend to change that, good luck Grin
Activity: 5
Recently I signed up for freebitco without any referral because i dont knew the benefit of that. I accumulated few satoshis there and decided to continue without referral. But your generosity changed my mind. Now im signing for new account with your referral. Hope I continue to get my share Smiley
As for every week, 100% of my referral commisions have been shared this sunday too! thanks to the new (and old) referrals for your trust Wink
Good luck Grin
Activity: 10
Your opinion is very good. I also would like to join, but unfortunately I had a freebitco.in account. Really it is very attractive, I wish I could join, but I think they are not allowed to use two accounts per ip address and when they caught me they could ban me for this reason. Though i like it so much
Weekly share maded Grin
Feel free to post screenshot in this thread Smiley
Another week another 100% ref. commissions shared Grin

Recentily i rolled the 2000 satoshi prize at the free-rolls, so i decided to share with you a little amount of that (the amount that you will receive is based on your recent activity), a little bonus to thank my referrals for registering with my code Smiley
I hope to win more in the future and beign able to share more xD
Tomorrow i will make this little share (it's an extra, the weekly 100% share stays the same as always).
Enjoy Wink

Just shared the bonus i was talking about among my active referrals Grin
Enjoy and good luck Wink
Another week another 100% ref. commissions shared Grin

Recentily i rolled the 2000 satoshi prize at the free-rolls, so i decided to share with you a little amount of that (the amount that you will receive is based on your recent activity), a little bonus to thank my referrals for registering with my code Smiley
I hope to win more in the future and beign able to share more xD
Tomorrow i will make this little share (it's an extra, the weekly 100% share stays the same as always).
Enjoy Wink
So hard to get referrals... even by sharing the maximum allowed by the site.
4 months old thread, no one complained, and still very few signed up... meh
I shared 30k satoshis with my referrals until now!
Enjoy!
Weekly payout maded! Cheesy
Join now to start earning from the beginning of the week!
Pages:
Jump to: