Pages:
Author

Topic: ► FreeBitco.in - referral share 100% ◄ - page 3. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Another week, another 100% shared
Enjoy Wink
6 happy and active referrals right now Cheesy
I shared more than 25k satoshi in total at date among them and others that sadly are not active anymore.
100% of the referral commission have been shared!
Join now!
Enjoy you weekly share guys  Wink
Referral commission shared, join now! Wink
14 hours to next payout  Grin
Weekly payout maded!
Join now to start earning from the beginning of the week!
Just one day to payout!
Hi! I'm sitting with the same idea. How the hell does one get FreeBitco referrals without cheating. There are members with thousands of referrals...huh?

Yeah it's very hard... Even by offering the maximum share allowed by the site and posting proofs of payment i got only 2-3 referrals from here...

The way I did was to go out into the community. If you live near a larger city, most often there are bitcoin events. If you talk there, you very likely to get a large number of referrals. Many of them wont be active longer than a few days, but a small percentage will stick to it.

I would not recommend to go to the event just for the intention of doing this though. People will easily find out about your agenda, and some people take offense to that. Go to a meetup or something with the intention of talking about crypto and introducing them to the idea. If you get a large sum of people interested in to what you are talking about, bring forth an statement like, "would anyone like a way to get free crypto?"..

Another way to stir referral activity is to hold contests for bonus satoshis to most active members. Freebitco has the great option of sharing some of your current funds with your referrals, so have a pot of like 1k-10k sats, and share it among the highest earners of your group. This method only works if you have large sum of referrals though, because you need to have calimed enough to give that much. You can go smaller prizes too though, like 100-500sats.

Feel free to ask more questions if you want!

Hope this helps!
TVL

not practicable for me... xD
Weekly payout maded Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
Hi! I'm sitting with the same idea. How the hell does one get FreeBitco referrals without cheating. There are members with thousands of referrals...huh?

Yeah it's very hard... Even by offering the maximum share allowed by the site and posting proofs of payment i got only 2-3 referrals from here...

The way I did was to go out into the community. If you live near a larger city, most often there are bitcoin events. If you talk there, you very likely to get a large number of referrals. Many of them wont be active longer than a few days, but a small percentage will stick to it.

I would not recommend to go to the event just for the intention of doing this though. People will easily find out about your agenda, and some people take offense to that. Go to a meetup or something with the intention of talking about crypto and introducing them to the idea. If you get a large sum of people interested in to what you are talking about, bring forth an statement like, "would anyone like a way to get free crypto?"..

Another way to stir referral activity is to hold contests for bonus satoshis to most active members. Freebitco has the great option of sharing some of your current funds with your referrals, so have a pot of like 1k-10k sats, and share it among the highest earners of your group. This method only works if you have large sum of referrals though, because you need to have calimed enough to give that much. You can go smaller prizes too though, like 100-500sats.

Feel free to ask more questions if you want!

Hope this helps!
TVL

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi! I'm sitting with the same idea. How the hell does one get FreeBitco referrals without cheating. There are members with thousands of referrals...huh? I have even created a Patreon page and is putting alot of effort into that. Dont know whether that is a good platform though Huh https://www.patreon.com/welovebitcoin
6 active referrals! come on guys!
Another week, another share maded!
Weekly payout maded!
21 hours to the 100% commissions sharing!
Weekly payout maded! 100% of the referral commission have been shared!

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/BOfUk

PROOF OF 100% SHARE:

https://imgur.com/a/HILHL
Pages:
Jump to: