Pages:
Author

Topic: ► FreeBitco.in - referral share 100% ◄ - page 4. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Payout of this week has been completed!
Feel free to post here proofs/screenshots of payment Grin
2 active referrals!
February 25, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Payout of this week has been completed!
Feel free to post here proofs/screenshots of payment Wink
February 22, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
Earned some referrals, very happy of this Cheesy
sadly only one appears to be active Sad
If you (the active referral) are reading this, you will notice that you just received a small amount of satoshis, that is NOT the payout of the 100%, that will come in 3 days from now.
That small amount was just me testing the function "amount to share" that you can find in the "refer" page Wink i was just learning how it works in the perspective of sharing something when and if get more referrals.
February 18, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Incoming payout!
February 11, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
Countdown to next share just restarted!
Join now to start from the beginning of the week!
February 10, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
Hi everyone!

Just want to let you know that I raised the percentage of my referral commissions share to 100%, this means that everyone who registers at freebitco.in with my referral number (link in signature) will earn 100% of my referral commissions every sunday, share amount based on referral activity since last payout.

I thought it was a good idea to apply because every time my referrals (you) will make a free btc roll, i will gain 1 RP and 1 LT. In exchange every referent will receive the 100% of my referral commissions (50% of base prize) based on their activity every week.

Note that this will not take away anything from you, you will be earning the same amount for yourself as if you had no referrer, but every week you will gain a bonus based on the amount of free rolls you make:
Basically if you earn 1000 satoshis with free rolls during the week, on sunday you will receive a bonus of 500 satoshis. (100% of my referall commissions, the maximum allowed by the site)

The process is automatic and already setted up, it doesn't require any confirmation from me, even if i don't log in for some reason the site will payout your percentage.

I hope you like the idea, feel free to use this topic to post proof of the sharing when you will receive it, to prove i'm not scamming.

Good luck  Wink

PROOFS:

https://imgur.com/a/HILHL

https://imgur.com/a/BOfUk
Pages:
Jump to: