Pages:
Author

Topic: Freshmarket.co.in compromised and closing - page 3. (Read 9728 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
February 06, 2014, 12:14:55 AM
Huh Huh Huh Hard waiting for my coin Huh Huh Huh

I get Hard waiting for my coins too.  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 05, 2014, 11:56:50 PM
When to return my LTC, there is a limit to wait Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 3
February 05, 2014, 10:53:36 PM
Hi, def_ender! I have an account on your market - Witty. My account password is very strong, so I'm thinking the hacker needs pair of years   to decrypt it. Therefore I'm sure my coins are safe. Please check it and inform me how can we withdraw coins.
Activity: 8
February 05, 2014, 10:10:17 PM
LMAO.  create exchange.  watch serious amount of funds come in in crypto coins.  use excuse site got hacked.  close site down.  cash in on coins.  What a way to rob people Smiley

Cash what ? A bunch of coins that are not traded anywhere else ?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
February 05, 2014, 10:03:06 PM
I am waiting, account cutin email: [email protected]
February 05, 2014, 08:36:23 PM
how long does it take to concrete can be solved
Activity: 56
February 05, 2014, 07:19:08 PM
I posted some updates (including discussions with tech support), here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8754.msg23022.html#msg23022

UPDATE 2: 45 minutes ago I received an email from support, requesting my LTC (and LEAF?) address. - See more at: http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=8754.msg23044#msg23044

Peace!

Devnullius

All my current COIN giveaways: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,3.0.html with links to exchanges and ways to support (donate) me  Cool

Nederlandse Crypto Munt Discussiegroep
Bij ThisWeeksCoin.com/forum, open voor alles Bitcoin-gerelateerd!
Ga hier: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0 - alles lekker Nederlands!

GIVEAWAYS @ SCFORUM.INFO

---> SCForum's Software Grab 'n' Snatch!!!
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8638.0.html
---> SCForum Exclusive Giveaway for POT #POTCOIN - up to 32 POT for free!
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8723.0.html

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare...

So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,3067.msg6931.html#msg6931

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2014, 06:38:01 PM
Hm, maybe it was mistake. Some of them was DEcrypted by hacker. If you know hashed password, within 5-20 hours you can decrypt it into unencrypted one.

This is complete BS.

md5 passwords, if used in a right way, take years to decrypt.

Of course a password like 12345 can be decrypted in matter of seconds using rainbow tablets, but if this is the case, then it's a slap in the face for your to allow such passwords

OK lets say this is true..  Let me understand this.

You received a message form a hacker claiming he has hacked site and got passwords.  He has taken coins from a few accounts and asked you for 10 btw or you will loose rest.

HUMMM..  OK

Firstly why didn't the hacker just take everything and make more?  Hackers who steal are not nice people that will just say,..  ok just give me a little and ill leave you rest.

SO think for a second..  He claims to have decrypted hashed passwords ( I DONT THINK SO )

Is it not more likely someone has created 10 + accounts..  Deposited coins to all accounts..  Empited all those accounts and then pretended to be a hacker and blackmail you for btw?

Why the hell haven't I thought of this?  I could be rich.....

Oh yeah, because I'm not a slimy little prick.
Activity: 33
February 05, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

it's night already, let dev sleep some at least.

Sleep why? his business jus got robbed he should be on some navy seals type of ish gettin my err um I mean our coins back lmao seriously I hope they come back from this stronger we need exchanges like that one
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
February 05, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

it's night already, let dev sleep some at least.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
February 05, 2014, 06:18:44 PM
thank you for the replies and open communication. I have sent you a PM about my coins/account.

The saddest thing about this all is that no one reads previous replyes.. :-/
Activity: 2
February 05, 2014, 06:16:08 PM
thank you for the replies and open communication. I have sent you a PM about my coins/account.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
February 05, 2014, 06:07:36 PM
I sent an email about 6 hours ago. (Majormax) No response yet (I am sure there is a lot  of work to do). Please PM me if you need further info..

I have seen a number of hacks over the last 2 years. It is the right way to handle them... refund what you can, and take time to think about what next. You will get support for your next project when you are ready.
February 05, 2014, 05:47:58 PM
Activity: 33
February 05, 2014, 05:36:04 PM
Do you guys think well be getting our coins back
February 05, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
I really don´t get it - how can anyone leave bigger amount of coins on exchange, which (honestly) look like middle school project? The game is rough, hacks and scams happens over and over again all the time and if You don´t want to loose Your coins, send them somewhere, where You can expect at least some security. If You don´t care about security, let it go. THIS IS NOT A BANK, NOR FOREX!

As a miner I agree that you should not keep your money at any exchange, gotta withdraw em as fast as possible
But if some1 is an exchange gambler who buys/sells coins all day his coins balances are his tools. He can't withdraw his whole balance, coz if he would there will be nothing to gamble with. I beleave these exchange gamblers are in fact main buyers of coins that we mine. If not for them mining would not be profitable coz coins don't cost shit without a gambling opportunity.

And thats right what You´re talking about - gambling. If You leave hardly acquired coins on some badly secured place, You´re gambling hardly. There is always possibility to withdraw part of Your ballance to Yours private encrypted wallet in no time. You´ll never play with Your whole existence, don´t You?
February 05, 2014, 05:19:46 PM
Even if we rework all our site, solve all possible security issues - people's trust is lost, as i think. This makes me so sad.
I personally DON'T think so, i don't trust anyone which was never hacked.

BUT i gain trust in a party which got hacked and handles that problem well.
For that you need an good and honest communication with your customers and a good security team which fixes the leak.

After then, i will have more trust in you than before because you KNOW now what it means to be hacked and what it needs to manage that threat!

I personally only had round about ~450 Potcoins at your Exchange and i am not sad about losing them, i were more sad if we all lose a exchange with an motivated admin!

So don't be demotivated by this, if you manage this good you will gain strenght from it!

Exactly - You can rise stronger or die from hack - there were only few of them who survive, HashCows for example - pure example how hack ressurection should look like, even that they are quite paranoid now (or lazy IMHO). Anyway, THIS IS NOT CHILDS PLAYGROUND - If You can´t afford to loose some coins, You should go somewhere else. I myself get burned several times, but most of the time it was just little amount of coins (with possible great income, which on the other hand came several times), wasted namely in scams like UNOCS, eCrypto, PhenixEx, OrbitCoin etc.. You have to get burn to realize what is wrong and whoom to trust, or when to leave sinking ship (TeslaCoin recently)
Activity: 42
February 05, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
I really don´t get it - how can anyone leave bigger amount of coins on exchange, which (honestly) look like middle school project? The game is rough, hacks and scams happens over and over again all the time and if You don´t want to loose Your coins, send them somewhere, where You can expect at least some security. If You don´t care about security, let it go. THIS IS NOT A BANK, NOR FOREX!

As a miner I agree that you should not keep your money at any exchange, gotta withdraw em as fast as possible
But if some1 is an exchange gambler who buys/sells coins all day his coins balances are his tools. He can't withdraw his whole balance, coz if he would there will be nothing to gamble with. I beleave these exchange gamblers are in fact main buyers of coins that we mine. If not for them mining would not be profitable coz coins don't cost shit without a gambling opportunity.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
February 05, 2014, 05:07:31 PM
Can someone PM me tell me what is going on?
I had 38 LTC sitting there
Activity: 10
February 05, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
hello my account is [email protected] and I had surely about 1 thousand Tittiecoin, 49 Foxcoin and 399 Reddcoin, but I don't remember if I had Litecoin too,
I've sent  an email too and I'm waiting an answer, I hope it's possible to recover them, thanks and sorry fo my English.
Pages:
Jump to: