Pages:
Author

Topic: Freshmarket.co.in compromised and closing - page 4. (Read 9728 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 05, 2014, 03:28:35 PM
Thanks for your reassurance.
Just now our #1 priority is to refund everything we can to everyone who had balance on our exchange. After it we will have a talk with dev team, and if they want to continue, we'll close for big recoding. But it's not clear now, so i can't give any promises.
UPD: 183 refunded, 220 to go. As soon as it hits ~200 or some more , i think, dev will go for a little break and sleep.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 05, 2014, 03:21:43 PM
I really don´t get it - how can anyone leave bigger amount of coins on exchange, which (honestly) look like middle school project? The game is rough, hacks and scams happens over and over again all the time and if You don´t want to loose Your coins, send them somewhere, where You can expect at least some security. If You don´t care about security, let it go. THIS IS NOT A BANK, NOR FOREX!
I second this, im rather new to the crypto and the first thing i learned is staying as safe as possible! How can i leave my 50+ ltc on a new, very basic exchange? And that over quiet a time i guess. While i see other exchanges being hacked, online wallets that claim they're safe getting compromised. Pools and single coin holder's being hacked. Scammers waiting to get their coins from the next person. Phishing sites being spread on various chats.
Its no where new information that new websites leak security. However to everyone claiming freshmarket devs being the scam, please stop those hasty scam calls. Not that you probably shoot yourself in the leg the next time but accusing somebody just because "it would be a good scenario" for the dev team is just fucked up. Wait until refunds get paid or Log, IP is made public. Then decide wether you got scammed by the devs or not. But those hasty calls help NOBODY.
Thanks for good words. As you can see in our thread, people are getting their refunds just now. I think it will require at least 1 day to pay everyone.
At this moment, 175 refunds processed, 226 to go.
I also agree with upstairs, they are responsible for, can be solved if the shock of the disaster, I believe that their good faith can move me...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
February 05, 2014, 03:18:29 PM
Even if we rework all our site, solve all possible security issues - people's trust is lost, as i think. This makes me so sad.
I personally DON'T think so, i don't trust anyone which was never hacked.

BUT i gain trust in a party which got hacked and handles that problem well.
For that you need an good and honest communication with your customers and a good security team which fixes the leak.

After then, i will have more trust in you than before because you KNOW now what it means to be hacked and what it needs to manage that threat!

I personally only had round about ~450 Potcoins at your Exchange and i am not sad about losing them, i were more sad if we all lose a exchange with an motivated admin!

So don't be demotivated by this, if you manage this good you will gain strenght from it!
February 05, 2014, 03:14:38 PM
I really don´t get it - how can anyone leave bigger amount of coins on exchange, which (honestly) look like middle school project? The game is rough, hacks and scams happens over and over again all the time and if You don´t want to loose Your coins, send them somewhere, where You can expect at least some security. If You don´t care about security, let it go. THIS IS NOT A BANK, NOR FOREX!
I second this, im rather new to the crypto and the first thing i learned is staying as safe as possible! How can i leave my 50+ ltc on a new, very basic exchange? And that over quiet a time i guess. While i see other exchanges being hacked, online wallets that claim they're safe getting compromised. Pools and single coin holder's being hacked. Scammers waiting to get their coins from the next person. Phishing sites being spread on various chats.
Its no where new information that new websites leak security. However to everyone claiming freshmarket devs being the scam, please stop those hasty scam calls. Not that you probably shoot yourself in the leg the next time but accusing somebody just because "it would be a good scenario" for the dev team is just fucked up. Wait until refunds get paid or Log, IP is made public. Then decide wether you got scammed by the devs or not. But those hasty calls help NOBODY.
Thanks for good words. As you can see in our thread, people are getting their refunds just now. I think it will require at least 1 day to pay everyone.
At this moment, 175 refunds processed, 226 to go.
Activity: 31
February 05, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
February 05, 2014, 02:59:25 PM
Please send me back my coins as asked for in email i sent you hours ago. [email protected].
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
February 05, 2014, 02:54:40 PM
"Some of them was encrypted"... What the hell are you talking about? ?

BS
Activity: 80
February 05, 2014, 02:51:50 PM
Huh Huh Huh  Why is my message didn't get a reply,  my email:[email protected] thank you!
We have 229 messages to reply just now. We will process every one of them, but it requires time.
why all got Return, and I do not? passed 4hours! already full of nerves! Huh Sad
Withdrawals processed: 145, 223 to do.
We are working.
Why is the total amount not going up? Surely you are getting new emails all the time?
I don't understand first question. Yes, we are getting new emails all the time.
OK, thanks for the reply.
I've sent you an email, but to be honest I'm not totally sure of the amounts and coins you were holding for me, will you do a complete audit to track down forgotten deposits?
Yes, we are looking for amount in exchange.

Pls take care more my case, all my coins, just 14.8 LTCs. I sent the email and hope hic, (account: cutin), LTC and utc

--------------------

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
February 05, 2014, 02:45:32 PM
Activity: 62
February 05, 2014, 02:44:27 PM
Please send my CASH to me!
I just last day send LTC buy over 2K CASH at your website, I submit a withdrawals and a ticket at lastday,Please My CASN COin to my adddres:EnrYpFQwmEbFe6kwuuGdibGKYEja6s7g6D
February 05, 2014, 02:39:46 PM
Huh Huh Huh  Why is my message didn't get a reply,  my email:[email protected] thank you!
We have 229 messages to reply just now. We will process every one of them, but it requires time.
why all got Return, and I do not? passed 4hours! already full of nerves! Huh Sad
We are working.
Why is the total amount not going up? Surely you are getting new emails all the time?
I've sent you an email, but to be honest I'm not totally sure of the amounts and coins you were holding for me, will you do a complete audit to track down forgotten deposits?
Yes, we are looking for amount in exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 05, 2014, 02:35:06 PM
We are working.

February 05, 2014, 02:31:50 PM
 Huh Huh Huh  Why is my message didn't get a reply,  my email:[email protected] thank you!
Activity: 80
February 05, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
Me too, have just sent the email and hope hic, i have 14,8 ltc (account: cutin) and utc

I sent some emails that i confused account name of the pool (cuvinh) -> I correct the last: my account name: cutin / email: [email protected]

Hope that i will get the coins soon
February 05, 2014, 02:14:19 PM
We are working.
I hope as I wish, can faster

February 05, 2014, 02:10:40 PM
We are working.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 05, 2014, 02:07:34 PM
We are working.

February 05, 2014, 02:06:21 PM
We are working.
Activity: 3
February 05, 2014, 02:04:14 PM
Activity: 3
February 05, 2014, 01:55:43 PM
I sent you in the mail [email protected] many times ! Why so quiet? Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: