Pages:
Author

Topic: Freshmarket.co.in compromised and closing - page 8. (Read 9728 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 05, 2014, 06:19:39 AM
LMAO.  create exchange.  watch serious amount of funds come in in crypto coins.  use excuse site got hacked.  close site down.  cash in on coins.  What a way to rob people Smiley
Nice idea, but no. If we rob people - why do we even refund anything? Why just don't run with all funds?

Please post all logs here.

Hacker activity log from website.

Hacker message to you.

IP of hacker who sent message.

And logs of funds returned to people Smiley  If any have been returned.
We will start refunds in 2 hours, if we find enough sponsors to refund all.
Just now we have 75% of needed money.

OK explain something.

Hacker threatening to take all funds if you don't pay him.  So you come to a PUBLIC forum and announce it rather than..  QUICKLY returning coins to people before hacker gets chance to do anything.  COME ON pull the other one it has bells on it
Activity: 98
February 05, 2014, 06:17:47 AM

not me dr yan yan, i respect all users and constumpers. i remember a time when you traded on OpenEx as well

Still do mate...

Just waiting for you to get better and upgrade that baby!

You have been honest and open the whole time, But even you had security problems.

Regulation is needed not only for Customer Safety, but also to help provide new exchanges with tools and methods to secure their site correctly.
Regulation is not just rules, it is support too.

P.S.  I have never lost a coin from either   OPENEX.PW  or  FRESHMARKETCO.IN     maybe luck?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 05, 2014, 06:13:24 AM
LMAO.  create exchange.  watch serious amount of funds come in in crypto coins.  use excuse site got hacked.  close site down.  cash in on coins.  What a way to rob people Smiley
Nice idea, but no. If we rob people - why do we even refund anything? Why just don't run with all funds?

Hacker message to you.

We will start refunds in 2 hours, if we find enough sponsors to refund all.
Just now we have 75% of needed money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
February 05, 2014, 06:10:23 AM
Watching the US Senate discussions about what part of Bitcoin SHOULD and SHOULD NOT be regulated...  I think this is perfect example of why Exchanges should be regulated. Also POOLS should be too.

This type of thing occurs too often, and who is left losing everything... the customers.

ANYONE can setup an exchange, you have no idea if their system is secure, or if they are scammer, or if they even know how to use a computer!
At every 2nd coin launch, i see a scammer Pool setup.  pretend to have problems... then steal 1-2 days worth of mine.

Who protects the user?
Who regulates this shit?

The community should.. but they dont... the community is too full of Pump and Dumpers...

It has become a community similar to any online game, or even 4Chan... where you have  Trolls, Scammers, Spammers, Noobs, and the fuckwit elites who think NOOBS DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED!!

Crypto community is fast becoming a group of people who are just there to pump, dump and laugh at anyone that is new.

not me dr yan yan, i respect all users and constumpers. i remember a time when you traded on OpenEx as well
February 05, 2014, 06:09:45 AM

Hacker message to you.

Activity: 98
February 05, 2014, 06:07:44 AM
Watching the US Senate discussions about what part of Bitcoin SHOULD and SHOULD NOT be regulated...  I think this is perfect example of why Exchanges should be regulated. Also POOLS should be too.

This type of thing occurs too often, and who is left losing everything... the customers.

ANYONE can setup an exchange, you have no idea if their system is secure, or if they are scammer, or if they even know how to use a computer!
At every 2nd coin launch, i see a scammer Pool setup.  pretend to have problems... then steal 1-2 days worth of mine.

Who protects the user?
Who regulates this shit?

The community should.. but they dont... the community is too full of Pump and Dumpers...

It has become a community similar to any online game, or even 4Chan... where you have  Trolls, Scammers, Spammers, Noobs, and the fuckwit elites who think NOOBS DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED!!

Crypto community is fast becoming a group of people who are just there to pump, dump and laugh at anyone that is new.
Activity: 72
February 05, 2014, 06:07:36 AM
def_center, will you withdraw my coins?
Activity: 686
always the student, never the master.
February 05, 2014, 06:07:03 AM
LMAO.  create exchange.  watch serious amount of funds come in in crypto coins.  use excuse site got hacked.  close site down.  cash in on coins.  What a way to rob people Smiley

def ender, i hgihly suggest you refund all the money. you also lied, the password hashes weren't decrypted. they are hashed with SHA512, which is a one way hashing function that can't be decrypted.
February 05, 2014, 06:06:03 AM
February 05, 2014, 06:03:08 AM
Activity: 72
February 05, 2014, 06:01:05 AM
Please withdraw all of my POT coins (around ~8500) to PH3zbksqxcsZpGq63zjwFpR5SMTUXRYJWK

My username is "pandalionas".

I have sent you a personal message. Please let me know if you need any more info.
February 05, 2014, 05:59:12 AM
LMAO another scam trading site let people load it with coins than come up with story of a hack
they walk away with the cash leave us nothing
than start a new trade site and do it again
EPIC FAIL
Yes, it's really fail.
But we are not leaving with any cash - we are going to refund as much as we can, even from our own money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 05, 2014, 05:57:15 AM
LMAO another scam trading site let people load it with coins than come up with story of a hack
they walk away with the cash leave us nothing
than start a new trade site and do it again
EPIC FAIL
February 05, 2014, 05:43:25 AM
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/5/freshmarket-exchange-hacked-shuts-down-temporarily

We had to do a small article on it to let users know, I hope you can get the exchange back online Smiley
Thanks again. Just now you can see in our thread how hacker is blaming exchange for trying to steal users' money.
Activity: 112
February 05, 2014, 05:42:41 AM
i have 39k nyan in there. hope we can get support soon. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
February 05, 2014, 05:27:20 AM
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/5/freshmarket-exchange-hacked-shuts-down-temporarily

We had to do a small article on it to let users know, I hope you can get the exchange back online Smiley
February 05, 2014, 05:26:54 AM
I had some VTC and BTC funds at your market, is it possible to get a refund? It is a large sum for me (>0.5 btc).
It's impossible. We don't have neither VTC nor BTC on our market. Go troll somewhere else.
Where is the proof that you didn't steal your customers money and blame it on a hacker? It seems like a perfect scenario for you.
Wow, thanks for trust. I have support ticket with threats and we'll look for ip adresses of this.
Also, we had one TTC incident and could easily steal 19M of TTC (worth nearly 300 ltc) without any problem. But they now lay at their owner's account.
Bad news.

Luckily (?) I only had 57000 TTC coin held there.

TLtsUP625S8AZYYb3ZNPZJkvw3kxc5h6Bc if you are able to refund.

Thanks
TTC is safe, but i can't withdraw anything without mail confirmation. We'll write down everything in our thread as soon as possible.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2014, 05:22:00 AM
Bad news.

Luckily (?) I only had 57000 TTC coin held there.

TLtsUP625S8AZYYb3ZNPZJkvw3kxc5h6Bc if you are able to refund.

Thanks
February 05, 2014, 05:21:50 AM
where are the proofs? mails chats?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 05, 2014, 05:21:02 AM
Where is the proof that you didn't steal your customers money and blame it on a hacker? It seems like a perfect scenario for you.
Pages:
Jump to: