Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 36. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 262
September 08, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Most of the time my friends at first just ignored it, but when they see the benefit of it and all the money that I get from it. It changed their mind and keep asking me on how it works. Just like now, my friends was also using it and keep earning on it. They will believe unless you will show some proof that it was real.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Most of my friends don't believe in cryptocurrency, but I realize that everyone has different thoughts, especially those who don't know crypto, but if they already understand crypto then I'm sure they will pursue cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

The first that I have opened up the cryptocurrency to my friends was such a great scene. After I have told them the systems and how you will able to actually earn in here shocked them. Their faces was like 'woah!' then they started asking questions concerning the hows of the crypto. Some of them show signs of interested and others are not. I felt bad for those who are not because they won't witness and experience the impacts of crypto in someone. I hope more people would be willingly join wisely in here.
when explaining about cryptocurrency, they always assume that this is gambling, because they see from the market. well, there are some people who feel that this is so cool, and try to find it. I think it's out there, many people have reactions like them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

The first that I have opened up the cryptocurrency to my friends was such a great scene. After I have told them the systems and how you will able to actually earn in here shocked them. Their faces was like 'woah!' then they started asking questions concerning the hows of the crypto. Some of them show signs of interested and others are not. I felt bad for those who are not because they won't witness and experience the impacts of crypto in someone. I hope more people would be willingly join wisely in here.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
Most of my friends does not believe on cryptocurrency capability. That is why they all regret the event when bitcoin reach its all time high. Since they don't belong to those who benefit from it.

Friends reactions to crypto currencies at first they laugh on me becAuse its a big scam as they told me especially in the signature campaign that we possibly rewarded by bitcoin, but still they dont believe on me but after i withdrawn the money from campaign and show it to them, they suddenly interested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
I experience acceptance for several friends but any of them are rejections. That is so frustrating because rejections are higher than acceptance and they will even accuse you to be a scammer. thats rediculous.

Some of my friends are interested to learn crypto and are studying about it at the moment while some are negative about it. I don't care how they react because I know for sure that one day they will fully understand what crypto really is. And what it can do to the world where technology is growing real fast. I will not waste my time in explaining to them I would rather show them proofs.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

All of my friends when I first introduce the bitcoin to them they are not believing on me because in just posting or participating in campaign they can earn money. Also they can save their families life to poverty. I explain to them why I earn much money, just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

When I first introduced bitcoin to my friends their reaction are not believing because it is unbelievable, You can earn money in just posting or participating in any campaign. I explain to them that the bitcoin is profitable.
maybe they think its fake campaign.and most people that have no knowledge about cryto world consider it as multy level marketing or even ponzie scheme.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
My friends do not quite understand why the crypto currency is needed. I tried to convey to them that this is the future, but they did not take it seriously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
September 08, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
Well some of my friends thinks it is a scam and a waste of time.
But some got interested in it some even invested and earned through it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

When I first introduced bitcoin to my friends their reaction are not believing because it is unbelievable, You can earn money in just posting or participating in any campaign. I explain to them that the bitcoin is profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 08, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
To be honest, in some cases, they have reacted like I am trying to convince them to get involved with Bitcoin or crypto industry. However, in most of the cases, they have shown some interest and try to get more information about it in order to explore the possibilities.

Thanks to the media stories for creating confusion and misconception among the minds of most of the people regarding Bitcoin and crypto industry. However, I am sure that the user base is going to grow exponentially in the next 5 to 10 years from now irrespective of the fake news spreading across the globe.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
September 08, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
Explaining Cryptos to my friends made some took better decision of having good deal in it, as well as some were making guess that not until we becomes millionaire in the field before they can be readily have deals with it. I also feel they shall regret their action as the truth get unfold the more.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
I experience acceptance for several friends but any of them are rejections. That is so frustrating because rejections are higher than acceptance and they will even accuse you to be a scammer. thats rediculous.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 08, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
I often say about cryptocurrencies to all friends, many of them are confused and think that cryptocurrencies are a scam and that makes me unwilling to tell them about crypto.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 08, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
some of my friends think this is a balloon. the people who say it are usually people who do not know much about it.
People does see crypto currencies as bubble not balloon as you said. I also believe they are ignorant and not willing to try new things or they are old-fashioned cause they are revolving with new technology. However, if the bitcoin ETF happen to be sign into bill then most of those people that don't appreciate crypto currency and block chain will step in.

Nopain no gain,so if we don’t risk we will not profit here in cryptocurrency

Stop that damn ETF issue dude,thats more than enough to tackle coz this is not helping the market,people are misleading by this that market will grow or market will drop,the truth is crypto community can progress without this shit so stop mentioning about that and just let it happen
Activity: 490
September 08, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
I never started to talk about crypto, but when they started talking about mining which they considered the system and monetization were suspicious, I tried to speak up and explain about it but they still didn't care or didn't even understand my explanation even though I had picked easy words to understand, even my friend who understand it only laughed and then I was silent because I am aware of this. This is why I never started to talk about crypto, it was really a waste.
maybe for them crypto is still a new thing, so they can't entrust their money to invest in this matter, they prefer investment in other forms, don't give up easily to introduce crypto, because crypto is a good thing
Activity: 133
September 08, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Many of my friends still don't know how the crypto currency runs. They finally learned how I got money from the crypto currency that is now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
The truth is that they already know what Bitcoin is, but they refrain from participating here because they think crypto currencies are fraudulent and illegal. That's what I experienced when I tried to invite a friend to join Bitcoin.

There are countries that are banning cryptocurrency because their own economy cannot handle the growth of bitcoins and altcoins which affects the people surrounded by focusing on trading and leaving the corporate world.

thats right . not all country legalize bitcoin so not all people know it and even in some country that bitcoin is already legal , there are still people who didnt actually know it because they are busy from thier life outside the web . so people's reaction will always differ from each other .

in my case , whenever i invited my friend and neighbors to join crypto , they will only say that crypto is too complicated for them . they get easily discourage even if i say that i will teach them the basics . maybe they are just lazy to learn .
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
My companions are indicating excited towards cryptographic forms of money of late after they had seen persuading proof regarding how well I was doing as far as benefit making and different employments like abundance chasing obviously I had traded a portion of my Cryptos to fiat in order to support and propels them.
Pages:
Jump to: