Pages:
Author

Topic: From financial debt to financial stability- thanks to bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Good for you, There are some people who are not contented on what they have. most of them became a victim of high % ROI in short times. what we called here a Ponzi scheme. With the name of bitcoins on the line, they thought that if they engage in this kind of investment they will gain a lot of money more than what they have right now. So, they ended up losing more money with that thought. If you are contented on the little things you have, You will never fall to such scams and you will slowly gain a profit enough to live happily and secured.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
I used this topic since I wanted to share my experience before I engaged in bitcoin. In 2013 I lost all of my savings when I joined AMAN Features. AMAN Features is a pyramiding scheme in guise of a trading investment that took billions of pesos around the Philippines. Because of that I was full of debt, after year I got married and at the same time my wife gave birth to my son. My debt has increased again and because of the interest from the debts I can only take home 10$ every 15 days to feed my family. Of course that was not enough and so I again applied for some loan from a different individual so I can provide the needs of my family especially my 1 year old child. In 2015 I was lucky to be hired as a regular employee but because of my debts my salary just went to the loan sharks. At the same year I look for online jobs but I failed but what I encountered was the bitcoin faucets online. I started collecting faucets and I am earning half a dollar per month. My mother, brother including my wife were laughing and they told me that my eyes will just get painful and I will not earn something, it is not worth it they said. Finally in 2016 I did some affiliate marketing and one of the owner of that company noticed my talent and hired me to be a part of their company with my salary in the form of bitcoin. With my salary I started doing trading while doing signature campaign and guess what by the fourth quarter of 2016 I actually paid all of my debt. Right now my journey from being drowned in debt was exchanged to a financially stabled life, my family is now eating good food, I can send my wife to college including my child, I now have a simple house worth 14k$, I bought some appliances clothings.

Without bitcoin my life was a mess, I was full of stress. But bitcoin changed my life and here I am now a financially stable individual. Though I am not a millionaire but I am no longer in poverty.

Whats your bitcoin life changing story?
Pages:
Jump to: