Pages:
Author

Topic: [FS] All aluminum open-air case frames (now with support beams for USB risers) - page 2. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Currently shipping from stock.   Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Hey, I'm ready to get that gpu only teir when you're ready to have me test it out Cheesy
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
This is what you do when your mining frame has arrived, but your risers are still on the slow boat from China and you want to get your mining rig moved into its new home ASAP:

Flip the rear GPU bracket so it's on the outside of the frame, and position it low enough that the GPUs' mounting brackets are just above it.  Replace the M4-0.7x6 GPU mounting bolts with M4-0.7x10 bolts and a couple of 1/8x3/4 fender washers (two washers per bolt).  For each GPU, sandwich the tab between the washers and tighten the bolt to hold it in place.

Cooling would be better if the second and third GPUs were further apart, but that's how the slots are positioned.  This is only a temporary measure until the risers get here, at which point they can be spaced a sensible distance apart from each other.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
With the optional GPU tier, is the two PSU version frame still stackable? If yes, I think I need to buy an extra connector for stacking, right?

Yes, everything is stackable and all hardware required for stacking is now included, standard.   Grin

Nice!

I ordered two GPU tiers and two frame a few days ago, please include one connector for me, thanks!
With the optional GPU tier, is the two PSU version frame still stackable? If yes, I think I need to buy an extra connector for stacking, right?

Yes, everything is stackable and all hardware required for stacking is now included, standard.   Grin
Any updates about the 12 GPU frame for Biostar TB250-BTC Pro ?

New optional GPU-only tier for our two PSU mining tray:

This option along with a dual PSU tray is the perfect frame for the  Biostar TB250-BTC PRO or ASrock H110 Pro BTC+ motherboards.

$95 (for the optional GPU-tier).  PayPal only.  Shipping from Washington, US.

In order to mount 12/13 GPUs, along with the rest of a rig, also requires purchasing a standard dual PSU tray.

Any updates about the 12 GPU frame for Biostar TB250-BTC Pro ?
Activity: 49
that frame height and width 25 mm ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I really like the new models; I usually make my own frames, but I will probably get one of the Two PSU version soon.   Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 119
New models coming this week! All models can handle 7-8 GPUs and are stackable.

One PSU version, 24-inches wide (same footprint as the old "Wide Open-frame Mining Tray (one PSU)"):

Two PSU version, 26-inches wide:

Might've misread your post but your including two PSUs? If so what brand and wattage

No computer hardware included.  The frames are built to hold either one or two ATX-style PSUs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Might've misread your post but your including two PSUs? If so what brand and wattage
New model!

All aluminum, mining frames for 6-7 GPUs and 2 PSUs*:

* Computer hardware not included.

• Made from anodized aluminum extrusions.
  • USB risers (not included) are safely bolted to the frame.
  • Twenty four-inches wide.  Spacing between 6 GPUs is ~3.5-inches, 7 GPUs is ~3-inches.
  • Safely bolt up to two ATX PSUs to the frame.
  • Motherboard bolts to frame via 5/8″ tall aluminum standoffs/spacers.
  • Stackable.
  • Ships as a kit.
  • Dimensions: 14.25 x 14.25 x 24-inches.

This frame for 7 GPUs is $135USD, plus shipping from Washington.  PayPal only.  

I would like to possibly order the 7 GPU model, but cannot find it on your site.

No worries. Send me a PM or email and I'll get'em built for you.   Grin

Activity: 1
New model!

http://www.spotswoodcomputercases.com/images/mining/frames/6gpuBackWithRig.png

• Twenty four-inches wide.  Spacing between 6 GPUs is ~3.5-inches, 7 GPUs is ~3-inches.
  • Stackable.
  • Ships as a kit.

This frame for 7 GPUs is $125USD, plus shipping from Washington.  PayPal only.  

I would like to possibly order the 7 GPU model, but cannot find it on your site.
New model!

• Stackable.
  • Ships as a kit.

This frame for 7 GPUs is $135USD, plus shipping from Washington.  PayPal only.  
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'd buy a rig to support 4x 7950 and 1x 295x2, if you took bitcoin.
Activity: 307
My rig : 6x GTX1060, 1x EVGA G2 1000W, Mobo + SSD
I'm in Canada

I want to order a GPU frame but, sadly, you don't accept BTC.
 Cry

Pages:
Jump to: