Pages:
Author

Topic: [FS] All aluminum open-air case frames (now with support beams for USB risers) - page 4. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Is there a suggested min. length for the GPUs?
Finally I managed to assemble the rig (not easy when doing it for the first time and maybe I did something wrong), but my Sapphire Radeon R9 380 GPUs seem to be too short for laying on the "back" beam.
So they can only being held by the screws on the front beam, I am not really happy with that. Or did I assemble something wrong (so an answer to my question above would be appreciated)?
Kind regards

The GPU support beam posts can be fastened to the *side* of the middle motherboard beam, as shown in this pic:

legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Is there a suggested min. length for the GPUs?
Finally I managed to assemble the rig (not easy when doing it for the first time and maybe I did something wrong), but my Sapphire Radeon R9 380 GPUs seem to be too short for laying on the "back" beam.
So they can only being held by the screws on the front beam, I am not really happy with that. Or did I assemble something wrong (so an answer to my question above would be appreciated)?
Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
8 ordered, will update when they arrive - looking forward to having them
legendary
I was wondering if you can do a build with the Wide Version but 4 tall and 2 wide.  I would prefer it be a single unit as opposed to 8 individual linked units.  I suppose the only difference would be the main vertical posts would be solid and not linked.

Let me know

The connection between stacked frames is very strong.  Yes, one piece corner posts is doable.

-Rich

Let's do it-- let me know what I need to do to get it rolling
I was wondering if you can do a build with the Wide Version but 4 tall and 2 wide.  I would prefer it be a single unit as opposed to 8 individual linked units.  I suppose the only difference would be the main vertical posts would be solid and not linked.

Let me know

The connection between stacked frames is very strong.  Yes, one piece corner posts is doable.

-Rich
legendary

Let me know
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Nice and useful for GPU miners frame

Good luck
The two PSU mining tray now comes with two support beams for USB risers, and is $120.

The risers can be securely fastened anywhere along the slotted extrusions (only 6 shown here).

The two PSU frame is 26-inches wide.

PayPal only.

Shipping from Washington State, US.

All models can handle 7-8 GPUs and are stackable.

One PSU version, 24-inches wide (same footprint as the old "Wide Open-frame Mining Tray (one PSU)"), $120 $110:

PayPal only.

Shipping from Washington State, US.

New optional GPU-only tier for the two PSU mining tray:

This option along with a dual PSU tray is the perfect frame for the  Biostar TB250-BTC PRO or ASrock H110 Pro BTC+ motherboards.

$95 $65 (for the optional GPU-tier).  PayPal only.  Shipping from Washington, US.

In order to mount 12/13 GPUs, along with the rest of a rig, also requires purchasing a standard dual PSU tray.

Pages:
Jump to: