Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck Summer! - page 16. (Read 29262 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 29, 2014, 05:21:04 AM
why fuck summer .. i like summer unless its not so hot.. here is 48 temprature.. .. i m moving to cold place..
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 29, 2014, 02:25:09 AM
It is funny, but we are created in this way , if it is hot we want cold and if it is cold we want sunshine and hot... when it rains i want to go out for a walk in the sunshine and when it is sun i beg for some rain  Cheesy Cheesy sometimes we act and react very very interesting ,so i would not say fuck summer, and also not fuck winter

No.

It's winter where I am and it's not cold enough. I still say "Fuck summer".

Yeah no as well.
On the other hand I like summer, even in those days where the heat is in triple digits.

I hope to god you live in the US and are measuring temperatures in Fahrenheit, then!

Ahh yes those triple Centigrade days on Earth.  They happen, but only when the Earth is hollow... wait this isn't Dank's Earth is hollow thread.

Yeah the news says triple digit temps - doesn't make sense to most of the world who lives in Centigrade.  WTF is everybody boiling!?!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 28, 2014, 10:03:13 PM
Sad I want winter back now! >_<
You're kidding me right
Winter?
Summer is amazing the beach, the sun, the warmth, and you want the cold and dampness?
Must be a polar bear or something
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 28, 2014, 09:58:01 PM
It is funny, but we are created in this way , if it is hot we want cold and if it is cold we want sunshine and hot... when it rains i want to go out for a walk in the sunshine and when it is sun i beg for some rain  Cheesy Cheesy sometimes we act and react very very interesting ,so i would not say fuck summer, and also not fuck winter

No.

Yeah no as well.
On the other hand I like summer, even in those days where the heat is in triple digits.

I hope to god you live in the US and are measuring temperatures in Fahrenheit, then!
Activity: 294
June 28, 2014, 11:32:08 AM
Summer is awesome and i think everyone agrees.

See ya.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 28, 2014, 10:54:33 AM
can we change the topic to fuck rainy season? Grin its raining here all the time and i cannot use my 3inc heels on the road because its wet Roll Eyes

I haven't seen a guy wear three inch heels since the 1970's.

sorry hun im a girl  Cool

There are no girls on the internet. Well there is this kind of girl:

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 28, 2014, 04:15:35 AM

No.

Yeah no as well.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2014, 02:43:31 AM
can we change the topic to fuck rainy season? Grin its raining here all the time and i cannot use my 3inc heels on the road because its wet Roll Eyes

sorry hun im a girl  Cool
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
June 28, 2014, 01:35:02 AM
Everyone here always rants "It's too cold in the winter".
and then... "It's too hot in the summer"...

Honestly, I live in Canada. If you are sensitive to weird temperatures, move somewhere else Tongue
Activity: 476
June 27, 2014, 11:35:53 PM
Ah, here in Butterfly Labs Land we are looking at 91-95 F (33 C) over the next few days with a ton of rain and wind.

Ah!

Kansas!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 27, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

No.

Activity: 462
June 27, 2014, 03:49:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 27, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
June 27, 2014, 03:23:29 PM
Why you all hate summer so much ? I love sun, but also i don't like high temperatures, but it's the best to wake up at 6 am and see brightness allready. That is what i like when i play poker for the long nights, when i finish it's allready so bright outside to go for a walk Smiley
June 27, 2014, 01:52:37 PM
June 27, 2014, 11:41:07 AM
Here is Butterfly Labs Land it is hotter than Hell and humid as a swamp!

Been gone for a while due to health issues but everything is OK now.

Just kind of took a break from the madness of crypto!

You're not allowed to leave your post with miners running.  You get down there and stoke the fires of hell!

Welcome back.

Thanks and no worries about the miners!

I left'em running!
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 27, 2014, 02:40:43 AM

You're not allowed to leave your post with miners running.  You get down there and stoke the fires of hell!

Welcome back.
June 26, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

Activity: 378
June 26, 2014, 09:21:03 AM
I should be the one complaining, my country is summer forever.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 26, 2014, 07:39:06 AM
It's nearly 90F and i my ac is not working. Me and my cat - we are both NOT HAPPY.
Pages:
Jump to: