Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck Summer! - page 17. (Read 29262 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 26, 2014, 07:03:16 AM
congratulations to me summer is already end here in my country Cheesy and i can sleep very well because i never wake up around 8am just to turn the aircon into its maximum temperature and since its rainy season now i cant even go to mall because of some flood :/
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 01:15:06 AM
I hate summer.  Balls get all sweaty.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 24, 2014, 05:35:34 PM
I wonder how many people replying in this thread stating they like summer live in a location where summer could actually be deadly?  Admittedly I love winter but here in Southern California we had 1 day with 97F this past winter.  The coldest it got was 34F overnight low - not even freezing.

About 100 miles from me is Death Valley which has the hottest recorded temps on Earth.

For those who claim they like summer, what kind of summer are you talking about?
Where I live the temperatures usually range from 90-100 Fahrenheit in the Summer. This is of course if it is a real summer, not like these rainy days.

Please use Celsius, Fahrenheit stands for freedom and therefore is only used in the USA
No. He used F so I used F as I was replying to him.
Use Google to convert if you must.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 24, 2014, 05:21:27 PM
I wonder how many people replying in this thread stating they like summer live in a location where summer could actually be deadly?  Admittedly I love winter but here in Southern California we had 1 day with 97F this past winter.  The coldest it got was 34F overnight low - not even freezing.

About 100 miles from me is Death Valley which has the hottest recorded temps on Earth.

For those who claim they like summer, what kind of summer are you talking about?
Where I live the temperatures usually range from 90-100 Fahrenheit in the Summer. This is of course if it is a real summer, not like these rainy days.

Please use Celsius, Fahrenheit stands for freedom and therefore is only used in the USA
legendary
Terminated.
June 24, 2014, 04:58:39 PM
I wonder how many people replying in this thread stating they like summer live in a location where summer could actually be deadly?  Admittedly I love winter but here in Southern California we had 1 day with 97F this past winter.  The coldest it got was 34F overnight low - not even freezing.

Activity: 62
June 24, 2014, 04:41:52 PM
Awww...good OL Yorba Linda…I don't miss that 91 at all …I moved to Northern Cal. about 10 years ago. Living just south of Sacramento now. It gets very hot here…in the upper 90's now.

I miss the beach and the good places to eat…otherwise the "look at me" attitudes can have it…You know I DID NOT get any tattoo's because I wanted to be "different"...0.o imagine that.

Its a much Slower, friendlier pace of life here and I enjoy it….even the hot summer part

Cool
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
June 24, 2014, 07:25:49 AM
I wonder how many people replying in this thread stating they like summer live in a location where summer could actually be deadly?  Admittedly I love winter but here in Southern California we had 1 day with 97F this past winter.  The coldest it got was 34F overnight low - not even freezing.

I grew up in Huntington Beach…Been to Death Valley a bunch of times. Dumont Dunes getting crazy in the sand. I used to haul a lot of military equipment in and around there. i personally like summer and I have been to every corner of the USA during summer..Got to try Southern Florida when the humidity is 9000% its like being in a sauna…..all the time.

HB has great summer weather…never over 95 and never under 50..perfect.

Ooh another SoCal native!  Yeah we all wish we could be at the beach, then summer wouldn't really be summer.  As you go further inland it just gets very hot, dry but hot.  I was baking in Yorba Linda today, nxt week it's going to be in the high 90s!
Activity: 62
June 24, 2014, 07:22:29 AM

I grew up in Huntington Beach…Been to Death Valley a bunch of times. Dumont Dunes getting crazy in the sand. I used to haul a lot of military equipment in and around there. i personally like summer and I have been to every corner of the USA during summer..Got to try Southern Florida when the humidity is 9000% its like being in a sauna…..all the time.

HB has great summer weather…never over 95 and never under 50..perfect.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 07:09:56 AM
yes, i like summer Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 24, 2014, 07:06:14 AM
i used to love summer, but not anymore.
Activity: 184
June 24, 2014, 04:02:13 AM
I love summer in Cyprus  Grin Wink
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 24, 2014, 02:39:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2014, 10:21:41 AM
If it gets too hot you can always make this $8 air-conditioner Wink

http://macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/beat-heat-with-8-homemade-air-conditioner-0155561/

GRRRRR! I've done research on this and that's not an air condtioner, it's just a fan that uses ice to blow cold air in you're face, real air conditioners transfer the heat out the window >_< *hiss*
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
June 23, 2014, 10:13:11 AM
If it gets too hot you can always make this $8 air-conditioner Wink

http://macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/beat-heat-with-8-homemade-air-conditioner-0155561/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 23, 2014, 10:12:19 AM
It's true that summers sucks but winter sucks also even thought i enjoy it more.
It would be ideal if it would be 20 C - 25 C most time of the year, that would make me happy.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
June 23, 2014, 10:07:29 AM
You could move to the equator. Every day is the same all year.
One needs a lot of money for that, don't they?
Countries on the equator tend to be the world's poorest. That means poor people live there.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 23, 2014, 09:12:02 AM
summer is the best!
legendary
Terminated.
June 23, 2014, 09:05:52 AM
You could move to the equator. Every day is the same all year.
One needs a lot of money for that, don't they?
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 23, 2014, 06:43:46 AM
The only thing I hate about summer is hayfever. I like everything else apart from when it gets too warn or humid.

Um, isn't that like saying I love winter, except for the cold, wind, snow & ice?
Activity: 214
June 23, 2014, 06:28:54 AM
The only thing I hate about summer is hayfever. I like everything else apart from when it gets too warn or humid.
Pages:
Jump to: