Pages:
Author

Topic: [Full] Facebook job. Earn 0.0001 Per Facebook Account * Need Accounts in Bulk* - page 2. (Read 2389 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Got your payment. thanks.
Activity: 196
thankss. i just recieved my payment.... i think i will still try to make more if i got a vacant time..
do you still need more???
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
For Inform you All, we Got our Required Workers, who making accounts for us. we are now no need more workers.. We will update you if we need more.
May i ask what is the reason youre making buying many accounts?

we need many facebook accounts for social marketing..
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
For Inform you All, we Got our Required Workers, who making accounts for us. we are now no need more workers.. We will update you if we need more.
May i ask what is the reason youre making buying many accounts?
copper member
Thank you sir for the payment it is now on my pending wallet, hope to get it today, I don't know what is happening but I'm having difficulty receiving it with my coinbase wallet, almost three of my small amount of coins are still on pending, but thanks anyway will keep you posted.

You are welcome sir.. hope your money will reach you soon..
Activity: 756
Thank you sir for the payment it is now on my pending wallet, hope to get it today, I don't know what is happening but I'm having difficulty receiving it with my coinbase wallet, almost three of my small amount of coins are still on pending, but thanks anyway will keep you posted.
copper member
copper member
do you still need now?
how many acc you need?

yes. I still need new accounts.

I'm just a newbie here and I'm interested to earn my first btc from you if you are still accepting fb accounts I can create you, just let me know OP if newbie like me can join I'll be glad to send you as many as I can create today. Thanks

thank you for interested. this job for everyone who can create facebook accounts.. just create accounts and varify them with email and sent them to me, and send your btc address as well for payment.
Activity: 644
I'm just a newbie here and I'm interested to earn my first btc from you if you are still accepting fb accounts I can create you, just let me know OP if newbie like me can join I'll be glad to send you as many as I can create today. Thanks
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
do you still need now?
how many acc you need?
Activity: 756
I think its a bit lower price. Im in if you will increase your offer to 0.0002 btc

I think its nicer if you add just 0.0001 btc to your offer.

Just pm me if you change your mind Cheesy

this time we can't afford more . you have to adjust with this price.
I just did pm you sir and check if what I have did is correct if that's what you need just pm me back and I'll do create you for another set I'll be glad to work with it. I have a spare time today. Thank you in advance.
copper member
I think its a bit lower price. Im in if you will increase your offer to 0.0002 btc

this time we can't afford more . you have to adjust with this price.
Activity: 476
Can we know why you need new facebook account also without friends? and What will you do all of that?

I don't think you can log in into because if you log in at different places or at different areas that account will be automatically locked.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Activity: 210
I'm in. I sent you a PM with the fb accounts.
Activity: 364
Ok thank you. Job done and my payment was received correctly.

I would like to give my positive trust feedback.

thank you for your work and positive feedback here.. we still need accounts if some one want to create accounts.

How many do you need?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
copper member

thank you for your work and positive feedback here.. we still need accounts if some one want to create accounts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 592
I can work for you if you atleast higher the payment to 0.00015 per account.
Pages:
Jump to: