Pages:
Author

Topic: [Full] Facebook job. Earn 0.0001 Per Facebook Account * Need Accounts in Bulk* - page 4. (Read 2389 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
how much facebook account do you need? any maximum of it? I'm interested

need 1000 accounts. I will increase the limit if i got all 1000 accounts today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
how much facebook account do you need? any maximum of it? I'm interested
copper member
E-mail should be attached with the facebook account if I'm going to send to you?

yes. because we need email address to log in facebook.
copper member
Just want to clarify this "Paying 0.0001 Per Account.." is btc or $? I'm willing to do the task I can do it but the payment we need to be more specific. Thank you.

Payment In BTC. 0.0001BTC (0.04$) thanks
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
E-mail should be attached with the facebook account if I'm going to send to you?
copper member
How can I be sure you will pay me?  I'd have no problem doing this, but I don't want to waste my time doing such a mundane task all for nothing...

I can just suggest you that. If you are afraid to be scammed then don't loose so much time. do this work in short bases, I mean give me only 1 to 5 ids and get payment. if I Pay you, then do other 5 IDs and continue the process . If I don't pay you then leave the work.

and you can use escrow also.
copper member
Can you pay a little more?because we need to create an email first,then facebook account..I hope I can provide 5 or 6 fb id,but after then i need to create email ids also..

you are right. 1st you need to create an email address. and then you need to sign up in facebook.. but unfortunately we can't afford to pay more.
copper member
I can do that. Right now am busy will do that after few hours.

Ok. I am waiting. thanks for you interest.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Just want to clarify this "Paying 0.0001 Per Account.." is btc or $? I'm willing to do the task I can do it but the payment we need to be more specific. Thank you.
Ha whats not clear with this. I bet you didnt read it well or just messed up. The qouted message below clearly says/answer your question.

Paying 0.0001BTC Per Account..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
check your inbox sir

sent you PM  Smiley
Activity: 896
I do have a lot facebook accounts, since you posted. 

I`ll send you a pm. And can you elaborate on the payment for it ?

thanks
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
How can I be sure you will pay me?  I'd have no problem doing this, but I don't want to waste my time doing such a mundane task all for nothing...
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Can you pay a little more?because we need to create an email first,then facebook account..I hope I can provide 5 or 6 fb id,but after then i need to create email ids also..
Activity: 73
no need for the email address used for facebook? just the facebook itself as long as its verfied?..

ill send / pm you some verified fbs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SEIZED by Gunthar
Activity: 49
I can do that. Right now am busy will do that after few hours.
copper member
Hi Guys.
I am looking for people who can Create Facebook Accounts for me.

I need Accounts in Bulk.

Paying 0.0001BTC Per Account..

No Big Rules or Requirements.

No need to make friends.

No need to do posts.

No phone Verification Required

Simply Create Accounts and Varify Through Email...

You Can Choose "Usernames" what you want. and you Can make all Account's password Same

No minimum Payout.

Accounts should be collected in Notepad file.

Update: We Got All Our Required Workers, Not Accepting new Clients, We Will Update the Thread if we need more, Thanks for your support
Pages:
Jump to: