Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 45. (Read 3487 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

what do you plan and think about? that's the problem you have to deal with. I personally have been long enough to share the crypto world, maybe almost 4 6 years. several years before I was a private worker. before I was established and steady I did not dare to leave my job. after many years of involvement, I just dare and leave the job. to be more focused on crypto. try to search first a lot of knowledge, after that you can decide everything
maybe my story will be a reference for you
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
If you have decent amount of money you can do full time trading when you know what you are doing,but if you dont have an idea with technical analysis you shouldnt do that,learn the basic first and when you can trade very well you can start trading and leave your job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
This is one question you need to answer for yourself, for each would have different priorities and reasons for investing. Doing a job is not just about financial stability or self worth, it also translates into a social platform on the basis of which society works. To break the conditioning, to change a belief system, breaks down to a very personal and individual level. That said, do what suits you best, its your life, and you have every right to decide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 10, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
Everything that has to do with life and business involves certain level of risks so is crypto lifestyle. If you don't have another job or business that is paying you handsomely well and allows you to be a part time crypto investor, then you may consider getting involved full time. But you got to dust your cap and be ready to become a full time crypto researcher and student as well. You can trade full time but you need enough money to start with.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
I don't really think its a good idea for you to leave your job to dedicate on full-time cryptocurrency because if you really know what you are doing you can become investor and also be doing your job with ease and without problem, but it really depends on how you can cope.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
it is not suggested that you leave your existing job for crypto.
just do both until you have enough experience in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
In my opinion if you are at job then work for bitcoin and don't leave the job because the job will also give a steady income to you if you have enough money and having the good idea to start a business for bitcoin collection that is my suggestion that use your money and make an online store in your country just sell them in the crypto and then you can sell this in the exchange to make some profit over this idea. Bitcoin is good to hold.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 10, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

many questions like this in this forum. I think you decide it yourself
in the crypto world, nothing is certain or accurate. so you have to have money for your everyday life. think, it's not easy to find luck in crypto, you have to live your life with so much knowledge and insight. then you can release your permanent job.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
No. But if you're rich enough to afford the incoming losses (if there's any) then you can go full-time in trading.
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
Only consider leaving your day job to work full time in cryptocurrency if you've already made at least 10 years salary worth.  Then cash out at least 2 years worth immediately for living expenses and to continue trading with. 
February 10, 2018, 01:37:19 AM
Yes it is good for me bitcoin working for full time is better than working somewhere other than the crypto because the crypto is the modern era currency and we can get become successful in this way those who have work full time. It is a wise decision to take a full time job for crypto the investment in this currency is very profitable and those who have already this currency is a part of them.
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

do not do it, because it will make you loss better combine your work by playing bitcoin trading for the assets that can grow a lot, tips from me use salary for work for trading.
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
February 10, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
If you can manage monthly expenses without regular incomes why not!
I have seen some people starts with participating bounty program and after they have good amount of crypto, they become full time bounty hunters.
Shortly,they will become full time crypto investor.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
February 10, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
You are Jackypot, and there is a domain registered in your account name showing you are already deep in this game. Why you ask this question eludes me and I believe it also eludes many here. Anyway, there is a lot of money to be made from trading cryptos but you need to have a great strategy to sustain you making steady profit that can take care of your bills.  Some people only live in this forum and do not have a day job yet they are doing fine sustaining themselves financially. Also, you can get into signature campaign once you get to the member rank.
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 12:52:03 AM
i would only say if you're already financially stable enough!
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 10, 2018, 12:40:04 AM
But it depends on how many assets you have.
Because the cryptocurrency market has a lot of volatility, if the bear market comes, you may be losing money every day, which is difficult to maintain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 12:39:49 AM
I think it's not good, because cryptocurrency is very unstable, and what if the price is go down like now, surely you will HOLD your coins right?, then you can not pay your bill and your daily food
Activity: 434
February 10, 2018, 12:31:20 AM
I guess that's not a good idea. because cryptocurrency is still very fluctuating. it's better to work for backup if at any time the price of cryptocurrency is still unstable
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

yes, if you have a funds that could sustain your daily needs before the trading day. but before leaving your job asses yourself first. always ask GOD for wisdom.   
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
You're the one who can answer your question, how much is your net profit every month? You think it's enough for your daily expenses? I'm a full time trader and my income is enough for my family expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: