Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 15. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
fuloos coin is such a unique project it gave opportunity to cryptocurrency to know by the people since it will be used to pay expenses with the use of fuloos coin , many people will learn and will get to know crypto . fuloos coin platform made such an idea that even a people who does not know crypto will have idea if they knew fuloos . great plan it can create awareness about crypto currency
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
As I stay connected with this fuloos coin project have I can see that the team behind this project is doing well and there's progressive. Fuloos coin will be the center now in the market and the usage of it will open lots of opportunity to grab the services they provide.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Fuloos coin provides a good platform and services to all customers. They give us a fast and secured transaction. I'll support this project.
Not just that.. They have a lot to offer.. Aside from a fast and secured transaction,, they also lessen the cost of transaction fees on every services you'll use.. Especially when you use FuloosCoin as a mode of payment.
Yes affordable fees from your transaction will be a big help,  fuloos gives that for their customers in order to avail their services.
And that is good for the project I guess.. As we all know,, almost all the competitors also offers a low transaction fees.. But it will still be base on how reliable and secured the project is.. And I think,, as of now,, when it comes to fastest and safest services,, Fuloos is still on top..
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
Aside from online payment transactions,  you can make your investments grow exponentially with the mining sites of Fuloos. Great way to invest your money!
That's a good news!  and it is exceptional when it comes in investing to a certain project Fuloos is one of a kind and this Coin deserves to be on the top.
Yes, surely it is! We will undoubtedly see Fuloos being on top because of its potential and great great features!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
fuloos transaction is faster than using other payment method it has also a great offer to all investors.  With the best team and serious developers,  Fuloos will make life easier and affordable. This is the time to support fuloos. Such a great investment. I will follow the project and help to promote the project
Yes they offer fast payment and less transaction fee. and the best about it you can use your coins to pay at the same time you can use it in trading
Fuloos Coin can be use anywhere and  it can provide you the satisfaction that you need,  cheap fees and secured and fast transaction is the special features of this Coin,  its still developing but once it is completed,  I assure you that fuloos will be the one will be using in the future.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
fuloos transaction is faster than using other payment method it has also a great offer to all investors.  With the best team and serious developers,  Fuloos will make life easier and affordable. This is the time to support fuloos. Such a great investment. I will follow the project and help to promote the project
Yes they offer fast payment and less transaction fee. and the best about it you can use your coins to pay at the same time you can use it in trading
Activity: 76
May 09, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
Fuloos coin provides a good platform and services to all customers. They give us a fast and secured transaction. I'll support this project.
Not just that.. They have a lot to offer.. Aside from a fast and secured transaction,, they also lessen the cost of transaction fees on every services you'll use.. Especially when you use FuloosCoin as a mode of payment.
Yes affordable fees from your transaction will be a big help,  fuloos gives that for their customers in order to avail their services.
May 09, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
It is a good news that the Fuloos mobile wallet application will be available on i0s phones in the coming days! Another form of convenience!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
I hope this fuloos project will succeed! From the start i want to congratulate the team for the sincere effort for this project! All the best for the future!
I think right now Fuloos already established its name in this market and they are now eyeing to be no. 1 in the market. This is possible looking at their account it now had a popular support
Yes youre right Fuloos now have the ability to catch the eye of the investors,  by its system it can be dominant someday in the cryptoworld. it will soon hit the market. support fuloos for the better.
May 09, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
May 09, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
I hope this fuloos project will succeed! From the start i want to congratulate the team for the sincere effort for this project! All the best for the future!
I think right now Fuloos already established its name in this market and they are now eyeing to be no. 1 in the market. This is possible looking at their account it now had a popular support
May 09, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
Aside from the plan of additional exchanges,  Fuloos plan to give more services like the FuloosPay  where it will be the best payment gateway to sell products online.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
Fuloos is a digital currency that can be used as a payment method in the merchant industries and other organizations,  This project can work alone and along with other companies,  meaning it is a great coin with good quality services.
May 09, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
I believe this project will be a huge in digital currency, its ideal and a lot of potential. Truly amazing
Yes.Fuloos is huge because it aims to be a no.1 currency in the world right now they have the best team hamdling their Public relations in different media and acquiring outstanding support from this community
Im just curious about one thing.. Why does the team doesn't conducting a bounty campaign?? We all know that having a bounty campaign is good in every project in this field,, that will be one of the factors on how to spread and give knowledge to the people out there that there is this kind of amazing platform you shouldn't miss. It would be a great help to promote what can Fuloos do and what it can offer..
Activity: 76
May 09, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
Aside from online payment transactions,  you can make your investments grow exponentially with the mining sites of Fuloos. Great way to invest your money!
That's a good news!  and it is exceptional when it comes in investing to a certain project Fuloos is one of a kind and this Coin deserves to be on the top.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
 Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
Fuloos gives a profound meaning of whats a true COIN is be,  Fast and secured transfer of money and services online,  Fuloos also have web wallet and is giving a free 5 fls if you sign the petition for their listing on some other huge exchangers.
I agree with you,  Fuloos has the potential in making a change in crypto currency,  This coin has its unique way of making the transaction easier and secured for their customers.
May 09, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
FULOOScoins  will become a dominant couns in this market.Why? Becasue this team are working very hard  to promote these coin and very promising.They even conduct seminars and symposium to educate people how to use this.
Yes, people of Fuloos are truly amazing and hardworking that is why many people do support this project because of its potential in the Cryptocurrency world.
May 09, 2018, 11:50:58 AM
I believe this project will be a huge in digital currency, its ideal and a lot of potential. Truly amazing
Yes.Fuloos is huge because it aims to be a no.1 currency in the world right now they have the best team hamdling their Public relations in different media and acquiring outstanding support from this community
Pages:
Jump to: