Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 14. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
what is great about fuloos is we have the full control on our coin , and also it is more secured and it is safe from hackers . people will really love fuloos coin platfomr because it is safe and secured , and the best of all team are working hard to get more merchants so people can choose more shops online . Concept was really great it will make life more easier
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 10, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
As their platform offers a worldwide use in such buying goods and paying merchants,fuloos coin for sure will be indemand in crypto market and will soon fly high to the moon.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
merchandise and  store  will be less worries  for there transaction because of  the  coins ability to purchase and pay services
May 10, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
this kinds of coins  will very useful because  you will need not carry cash   and make your pocket bulky but just as money in the digital world easily used
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
Fuloos will surely have a place in the market. Their goals are long term and sustainable, they just needed support from the community and investors to push it. Fuloos is one wonderful project everyone who invests or supports must share it to their friends and colleagues!

The opportunity that this fuloos coin have given to all of us is that  if you choose to avail the products and services they provide is beneficial to our side. I support this fuloos coin project that meets the satisfaction of all.

This project has a total package that everyone is looking forward from. Fuloos team are working very hard on merchant plugins giving new sellers and current sellers the ability to start accepting Fuloos Coin as soon as possible. Amazing project. My support is yours too.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
Fuloos will surely have a place in the market. Their goals are long term and sustainable, they just needed support from the community and investors to push it. Fuloos is one wonderful project everyone who invests or supports must share it to their friends and colleagues!

The opportunity that this fuloos coin have given to all of us is that  if you choose to avail the products and services they provide is beneficial to our side. I support this fuloos coin project that meets the satisfaction of all.
May 10, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
No doubt that Fuloos will be on TOP its a worthy project and quality services. Make way for Fuloos because its just getting better and better
yes that is very near to be happen to soon  and will be  most demanding and useful coins  all over the world  ang i cant wait for that
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 02:15:48 AM
No doubt that Fuloos will be on TOP its a worthy project and quality services. Make way for Fuloos because its just getting better and better
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 02:02:44 AM
Love this project and its concept.best wishes to the whole team.definitely a good investment. Keep it up the good work guys
Best of luck!
We shared insight about this project looking at their whitepaper this is the best coins that can be offer in the market right now
May 10, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
i think these time we need that kind of coins for our daily  lives that can make our every needs more easy and convenient
May 10, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
fuloos coin project will become a success in the future and i can see many people are supporting the project some are promoting the project as well , maybe they saw how great fuloos mission is . it will crypto world to teach people about crypto and the  mission was really excellent it will also help crypto world to gain more investor
May 10, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
There's so many platform that offers the same but I think that Fuloos is different. You will not regret if you join this.  Thumbs up and GoodLuck.

Yeah, same opinion here. Fuloos Coin is simply the best. This is my number one ICO so far. Glad to be participated here. Best of luck.
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 01:36:01 AM
i hope this project would be successful. Coz  projects are mainstream nowadays but only few succeeded. I think the team needs to add something that could catch many attention especially for male adults.
Indeed. I agree with you looking how they perform right now in the market and with their PR team working 24/7 this will be a great success
May 10, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
project concept of fuloos is to make a convenient and efficient way of paying bills or sending money worldwide with the use of cryptocurrency . Team made a brilliant idea on combining payment gateway with the use of fuloos coin . This will become the bridge for the people to know about crypto currency until they also learn other altcoins which is big opportunity for us
May 10, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
fuloos coin opened an opportunities for the people to know more better about cryptocurrency it opened their mind and will answer curiosity on what is cryptocurrency use. Team made such a brilliant idea because of the platform people might learn and study crypto currency . so i suggest crypto enthusiast to support fuloos coin platform

Yes, I personally believe also that this fuloos coin will determined the value of its usage and as the team provides the products and services it will going to show of how worth to avail a project like this fuloos coin have.
May 10, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
This projects includes the best quality and a total package to become a leading in the market. We are now witnessing a huge increase. The company is gaining momentum and shows great results. Way to go Fuloos team!
May 09, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
fuloos coin opened an opportunities for the people to know more better about cryptocurrency it opened their mind and will answer curiosity on what is cryptocurrency use. Team made such a brilliant idea because of the platform people might learn and study crypto currency . so i suggest crypto enthusiast to support fuloos coin platform
May 09, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Loking how they promote this coins is very Interesting and almost all media this has been the topic,I will not be surprise if eventually it becomes one of the best coins in the market

Exactly! I found out this fuloos coin is making noise now and if we will just allow our self to explore more about this fuloos coin have then will see the difference of it.
May 09, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
Deserves a round of applause for Fuloos Coin, for all great advantages it offers. Now it is much easier to transact online through mobile payment system. Both merchant and consumer will benefit as well. Cant wait to see Fuloos be available on many international exchanges soonest.
May 09, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
fuloos project make life much more easier with their platform it will become more easier to send money worldwide and paying bills online will save much time , the team made such a brilliant project concept which will make crypto currency to become a word of mouth that fuloos coin intended to . great project
Pages:
Jump to: