Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 18. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 05, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
Great thing about fuloos its will be it could be one of the payment gateway system where we can able to pay our bills online , sending money to our family and friends online worldwide , with fast transaction , low fees , and secured platform . this enables to make life easier no need to fall in line just to pay bills or send money  . fuloos made things more easier . thanks team for the great project you have provided for the people
Great thing about fuloos its will be it could be one of the payment gateway system where we can able to pay our bills online , sending money to our family and friends online worldwide , with fast transaction , low fees , and secured platform . this enables to make life easier no need to fall in line just to pay bills or send money  . fuloos made things more easier . thanks team for the great project you have provided for the people

Yes they do made things easy. Easy to pay bills using their app, now we can do more things even when we are at home. Paying electric bills and water bills at home using Fuloos and buying goods. Hopefully they could connect into the merchants that mostly the investors are using.

Fuloos will make our life on its fullest easiest way! No doubt this project will be on top among all coins that already popular. Surely,fuloos will hit the success it deserve. Goodluck team
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Yes they do made things easy. Easy to pay bills using their app, now we can do more things even when we are at home. Paying electric bills and water bills at home using Fuloos and buying goods. Hopefully they could connect into the merchants that mostly the investors are using.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 05:31:09 AM
I'm glad that theres a wonderful project like fuloos because from the very begginning a lot of features has been added and a lot of benifits
Yes.totally agree with you mam.not only benifits while using fuloos but also the gains that we will get when trading their coins
Activity: 66
May 05, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
Help Support Fuloos Coin! 🌍

This petition is to show the support we have as a community to list us on a 3 major exchanges giving more value to Fuloos Coin also making us a more profitable coin for staking,.

The voting can be anonymous or can be used by social media account, this information is not stored personally with Fuloos Team, its stored via a very popular petition service called 'Change.org'.

If you would like to help and sign the petition, click this link: https://www.change.org/p/the-exchanges-list-fulooscoin-fls-on-poloniex-binance-kucoin-exchange 🎈
May 05, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
The most interesting project for today! Very attracted the attention of someone else! I'm part of it! And advise everyone! Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories!

Indeed.intersting because they are offeing a coin u can use anywhere in the world to buybitems at the same time you can trade and earn and you're transaction fees is very low
Activity: 61
May 05, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
With Fuloos, you can make every transactions worry free from hackers. can send money to family and friends worldwide instantlly, with low transaction fee , you can go shopping online with different merchants to choose from . Fuloos is an all in one project which will make people jump into it .

Amazing, I really loved Fuloos with this qualities they have. Let us support this platform in order for us to have easy transactions with benefits into merchants all over the world. Thanks Fuloos Team.
May 05, 2018, 04:02:23 AM
With Fuloos, you can make every transactions worry free from hackers. can send money to family and friends worldwide instantlly, with low transaction fee , you can go shopping online with different merchants to choose from . Fuloos is an all in one project which will make people jump into it .
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
On may own understanding this fuloos is one of the good cryptocurrency..so we must support this project that someday everyone will be beneficial to us.
May 05, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Fuloos is already listed in an exchange which is a good way to start. I hope that it will be listed in a large exchanges.  Team work very hard to make such significant progress right now. Must join project. Road map also looks promising. Many things will happen in the next year, major exchanges list, direct fiat exchanges released.

Yes.fuloos team has the best plan for their project. One thing i am waiting is the platform they are preparing that will enable installment payment on their platforms
Activity: 224
May 05, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Fuloos will also use mobile applications making it easier for Fuloos users to make purchases from devices. Fuloos is a mobile friendly app where you can pay your bills or send money online at your own convenience team made such a wonderful idea and this will earn great success . let us promote the project

Cool. Very useful and appropriate. Just one click and your done. Fuloos Coin can make things easy and possible. It deserves more than five stars. A new digital currency which is now starting to make its own name in cyptocurrency. Fuloos is the best!
Activity: 128
May 05, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
Fuloos will also use mobile applications making it easier for Fuloos users to make purchases from devices. Fuloos is a mobile friendly app where you can pay your bills or send money online at your own convenience team made such a wonderful idea and this will earn great success . let us promote the project

Yes! fuloos team is doing there best to upgrade of what technology demand now and one of that they preparing mobile applications for us to make life as easy where ever we go we can access it anytime.

Good to know that they would have a mobile application for Fuloos. This would really makes our payment and transaction on some merchants easy. We can now pay bills thru their mobile application. Fuloos makes things easy and comfortable. Thanks Fuloos Team!!
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Yes! fuloos team is doing there best to upgrade of what technology demand now and one of that they preparing mobile applications for us to make life as easy where ever we go we can access it anytime.
May 05, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
May 05, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
I think this project is very good and interesting, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and in accordance with the one planned. I hope this project becomes a great success.

Agree! Huge success is now awaiting for them!  Great platform bring lots of supports and make the community grow in just  a couple of time. Now,i do not worry with my investment as i see that project is improving day by day. Job well done team!
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 01:46:49 AM
This is a very interesting project with potential. I am fascinated by this project, like being poisoned and forced to find this invasive project in 2018, and now I have found it, I advise everyone to join this project
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
The team is working so hard to make this project be on top and it had a potential to be success. And thd most important on this project is to meet their customer expectation and satisfy their custimers need!
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
seem nice but you should work more on your designs

Team are hardworking and dedicated! For sure,they are working on their design already. And design is not important but the services they offered is!

I agree services is the most important for the project. As long as we can benefit then the project will reached there goal because people will support according to what there proof of development.
May 05, 2018, 01:37:31 AM
Fuloos have big a potential to success in the future because Fuloos is a business conscious bitcoin campany, and The best fastest service business.

Yes it is true. Traders and users know the potentials of fuloos in the market in the near future
May 05, 2018, 01:25:51 AM
seem nice but you should work more on your designs

Team are hardworking and dedicated! For sure,they are working on their design already. And design is not important but the services they offered is!
Pages:
Jump to: