Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 24. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
Fuloos coin allows users to purchase goods to merchant ,fast and secured transaction and received  the funds on-time. I think their concept will bring as the leading digital currency.
For sure fuloos is looking for huge merchants to be their partner where we can use fuloos coin as a mode of payment.. Let's wait for the announcement of the list of partnered merchants..
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
This coin provides the needs of the merchants and other useful organizations,  fast transactions and secured connections are the most important thing in a bussiness,  many investors will surely like this Coin because of its unique and convenient idea of delivering services.
Activity: 76
May 04, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
FLS coin is the new way of paying your bills and services through cryptocurrency system the benefits of this coin is that they give low fees and secured transaction to their users.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
If you want to purchased a faster with low transaction fees Fuloos can give you this. You can also assure that your account will be secured than the other competitor.
Yes Fuloos is the fastest coin that can transact free and secured also,  their services will soon be used worldwide. so better support this project.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
If you want to purchased a faster with low transaction fees Fuloos can give you this. You can also assure that your account will be secured than the other competitor.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 07:09:17 AM
Great concept, I think this project has a bright future.look,s like really promising and then i am complete satisfied after reading this wonderful whitepaper. Goodluck to this project.
I agree with you,  their concept is one of a kind,  fuloos has also a telegram channel join them, they give free 5 FLS each member of the channel,  pleasr refer to the dev.
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 07:07:57 AM
Fuloos coin allows users to purchase goods to merchant ,fast and secured transaction and received  the funds on-time. I think their concept will bring as the leading digital currency.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
This one would be categorized as one of the best projects of 2018, Great,nice,perfect,wonderful project, i can say this project have a big potential to grow more and success in the future.

I couldnt agree more! Its so great that you can only imagine how successful this project will be!
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
The fuloos is a great coin what i like the most in fuloos is the fast transaction and low fees i know this coin has a future and it only needs to wait little time
  it is and indeed have much more usage for this market. It has indeed more growth in the future than the other competitors.
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
The fuloos is a great coin what i like the most in fuloos is the fast transaction and low fees i know this coin has a future and it only needs to wait little time
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
I feel complacent with Fuloos team because they are doing their best to develop the whole Fuloos coin environment. Keep it up Fuloos!
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
When you purchase fuloos coin they offer a low transaction fees in every transaction, they also assure that your account is fully sucured.
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
Fuloos coin will be the top digital currency around the world because they provide a good concept in this business. The community has a big part for its success, so keep on supporting this project.
Activity: 128
May 04, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
Help Support Fuloos Coin! 🌍

This petition is to show the support we have as a community to list us on a 3 major exchanges giving more value to Fuloos Coin also making us a more profitable coin for staking,.

The voting can be anonymous or can be used by social media account, this information is not stored personally with Fuloos Team, its stored via a very popular petition service called 'Change.org'.

If you would like to help and sign the petition, click this link: https://www.change.org/p/the-exchanges-list-fulooscoin-fls-on-poloniex-binance-kucoin-exchange 🎈
done on petition change.org is very popular pettition service we can make it if all 27k members on telegram sign a pettition and hopefully more members and investors to come and sign

Yes let us join this petition for Fuloos to be listed on major exchanger sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. In this way we can help Fuloos to have a higher value and this could also help us to have more profit. Let us push this petition.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

This petition is to show the support we have as a community to list us on a 3 major exchanges giving more value to Fuloos Coin also making us a more profitable coin for staking,.

The voting can be anonymous or can be used by social media account, this information is not stored personally with Fuloos Team, its stored via a very popular petition service called 'Change.org'.

If you would like to help and sign the petition, click this link: https://www.change.org/p/the-exchanges-list-fulooscoin-fls-on-poloniex-binance-kucoin-exchange 🎈
done on petition change.org is very popular pettition service we can make it if all 27k members on telegram sign a pettition and hopefully more members and investors to come and sign

Done! I do join in the petition for Fuloos to be listed in major exchanger sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I will push this petition to help Fuloos team in reaching the moon. Let us make Fuloos one of the Top in Cryptocurrency Trading this year!!!
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

I also petitioned on your cause. I really like your teams enthusiasm. Hopefully it will grow more services.
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

Activity: 66
May 04, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
If you want  to purchase or send payment in an instant fuloos coin is the solution. All this things or offers you want its gonna be fuloos coin. In just a minute you can purchase or send payment with low fees.
You're  right.. If you want to have a hassle free service in sending payment and shopping online, all you need to do is get/buy Fuloos Coin and purchase on their partnered merchants, and enjoy your shop..
Activity: 128
May 04, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
If you want  to purchase or send payment in an instant fuloos coin is the solution. All this things or offers you want its gonna be fuloos coin. In just a minute you can purchase or send payment with low fees.
sending payment and or purchasing will be easy using their currency. It is much faster and gives more security than other platform.

This is a good quality that the investors are looking for a project. Having a fast transaction that are connected into some merchants will surely be loved by the investors. Let's support Fuloos until they reaches the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: