Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 27. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
Is there a possibility that fuloos coin will also hit the market like bitcoin? We need to support the team in order to reach their goal and we will also beneficial for us in the future.
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Many Fuloos supporters hoping that this project will on the top not just for the sake of their consumer but also they want to be admire by the other competitor
I also have high hopes for this Fuloos coin project. And as long as we are here to support this project,  we can make our dreams for Fuloos into reality. Let us work hard too to make Fuloos be known to all.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 08:53:36 PM
Fuloos coin is the most affordable cryptocurrencies for merchants and users around the world making it easier to buy or purchase goods and transact will low fees. Keep supporting this project.
That's why I suggest everyone to buy FLS Coin now or invest in this project.. It will be the most useful and in-demand cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 08:49:30 PM
Fuloos coin is the most affordable cryptocurrencies for merchants and users around the world making it easier to buy or purchase goods and transact will low fees. Keep supporting this project.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 08:45:52 PM
Fuloos transaction is faster than using other payment method it has also a great offer to all investors. So what are you waiting for come and join us to expirience how covinience Fuloos have.
Yes and Right now Fuloos are planning to be included in the top exchange in this community like binance and kucoin. I think the value of it will go to the moon after this.

Fuloos have already surpassed those 2, as Kucoin & Binance is just an exchange. Fuloos meanwhile also have that feature then add the buying and selling feature, which could be like an eBay + Binance/Kucoin!. Isnt that great!?
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 08:08:26 PM
Fuloos transaction is faster than using other payment method it has also a great offer to all investors. So what are you waiting for come and join us to expirience how covinience Fuloos have.
Yes and Right now Fuloos are planning to be included in the top exchange in this community like binance and kucoin. I think the value of it will go to the moon after this.
May 03, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
Many Fuloos supporters hoping that this project will on the top not just for the sake of their consumer but also they want to be admire by the other competitor
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
Fuloos coin make life in easy way. Team are all in unite by developing the success of this project and I'm glad they brought this to the community. I can make any transaction now buy using fuloos coin.

Yes they do make every transactions into some merchants easily buy using fuloos coin. We can also have discounts into some merchants where fuloos is connected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
I read only now about this project, it seems to me promising, i will follow with interest and support this project to be successful in the future, Im sure this project is very nice not only they give to us its because what we see about there project.
May 03, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
Hard work plus Great Team equals success project. Thank you guys for creating this project. Impressive

This team is a team in this digital market and I think to the merchants it will be a great help for them

May 03, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
Fuloos coin make life in easy way. Team are all in unite by developing the success of this project and I'm glad they brought this to the community. I can make any transaction now buy using fuloos coin.
May 03, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
I'm pretty sure they have more partners merchants to coordinate with their services. More trusted partners which results in more investors because they will be assured that they will offer quality services, with the help of users and the merchants

Im hoping that they will be having a merchant where I can purchase all my online game needs and apparel. Smiley
May 03, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
 I'm pretty sure they have more partners merchants to coordinate with their services. More trusted partners which results in more investors because they will be assured that they will offer quality services, with the help of users and the merchants
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
With the help of our new technology fuloos made such a wonderful project that we as house hold we can send payment through online payment gateway , we can send money instantly . this is really great . fuloos made life much easier and convenient and efficient . i can see great success in this project
May 03, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
The value of Fuloos coins is based on the amount of services that are created or adopted by the fuloos users., It means the more usage it will have the higher value it will gets

Correct so Fuloos will have a high value if many investors invest in this project. I am very sure that many investors will invest in this project because of the very good quality of their platform.So lets support this platform and we all go to the moon with Fuloos.

Exactly! As fuloos has so many supporters, it will hit the moon soon. And take note ,it has a secure and lowest fee on transaction,no doubt many investors will invest on this project.

We encourage everyone to support Fuloos as it will obly get better for sure!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 03, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
The value of Fuloos coins is based on the amount of services that are created or adopted by the fuloos users., It means the more usage it will have the higher value it will gets

Correct so Fuloos will have a high value if many investors invest in this project. I am very sure that many investors will invest in this project because of the very good quality of their platform.So lets support this platform and we all go to the moon with Fuloos.

Exactly! As fuloos has so many supporters, it will hit the moon soon. And take note ,it has a secure and lowest fee on transaction,no doubt many investors will invest on this project.
May 03, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
Fuloos coin don not only have low transaction fees. Everytime you transact is also secured and you do not have something to worry about.

Yes they have a lowest fee compare to others and the best thing using this is you can trade while buying and as far as security is concern they uses algorithm that very difficult to hack

That's what I like of this fuloos coin its security is one that we need everytime we used it and transact we dont need to worry. Thanks to the team who accompanied by securing all there clients.
May 03, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
Best coin ever because of its different uses and usefulness. You can use this coin to purchase an item, trade to a website, save money because it has low transaction fees and many, many more.
May 03, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Fuloos coin don not only have low transaction fees. Everytime you transact is also secured and you do not have something to worry about.

Yes they have a lowest fee compare to others and the best thing using this is you can trade while buying and as far as security is concern they uses algorithm that very difficult to hack
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
May 03, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: