Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 20. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:21:08 PM
Were so excited  to see Fuloos be number one on other competitors.  I will continue to help Fuloos promoting their project because i believe by the project of Fuloos by social media and other types of campaign!
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Fuloos coin project build up by the amazing team it impressed me more as I stay connected they provide a digital currency where we can used it to buy and trade with fast transaction serve.
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
Aside from you can use fuloos coin on paying merchants and services,it is also minable. This thing add more color to the beauty of the project and make it promising

That is why Fuloos Coin should be place on top of cryptocurrency. An all in one great offering for all investors. I am considering Fuloos Coin as my number one ICO so far.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
The concept is really absolutely awesome. A brand newest project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. This is my main reason why i heartedly support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. Congrats in advance team Fuloos!

This is really true the fact that the team consist of different nationality (based on looking at their faces). This project can go worldwide. We can reach greater miles if we help and support Fuloos in sharing it to other crypto community!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 04, 2018, 10:41:34 PM
Aside from you can use fuloos coin on paying merchants and services,it is also minable. This thing add more color to the beauty of the project and make it promising
Activity: 140
May 04, 2018, 10:39:59 PM
As long as we are here to support this project, their plans will turn into reality. We've been promoting this through social media and all the known medium for this project to be recognized. We are all very excited for Fuloos!
I agree they have a full blast media exposure and I think thy are doing well in the market. This will be a big hit in this community
May 04, 2018, 10:34:19 PM
The concept is really absolutely awesome. A brand newest project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. This is my main reason why i heartedly support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. Congrats in advance team Fuloos!
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
Meeting customers expectation is everyone desire by the customer by that Fuloos coin assure you that it will meet your standards.
May 04, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
first i would like to recognize the project because of its outstanding idea though there are already online payments going today . but in crypto world this is not the first but still this makes the  payment more easier  , fast transaction and low fees , people will benefit into this idea since we all pay for services we availed . the team made a  good project people will choose , i will help the project spread their mission through social media.  congrats in advance

Let's keep supporting fuloos team,as you can see,they are working hard for the improvement of this project, yeah there's some project where you can use to pay services, but they are  more great as their system is very secure.
May 04, 2018, 10:22:27 PM
Fuloos was an ideal project, it has a long time benefits to all consumers and users easy to use and fast transactions. When it comes to security, no worries at all your security is the first priority.
May 04, 2018, 10:14:59 PM
a big congratulations to the team behind Fuloos as we can see the success even we are just started good job team
Indeed they have the best team composition in the market right now and looking at their credentials this team is the best
May 04, 2018, 10:11:15 PM
I do wish that the amount of services and the users of Fuloos exchange will continously increase so as to fulfill its aim to sustain the growth of this business.
I think they a phenomenal increase in the user of fuloos users right now looking at the thread how this coins perform in the market. They have already got their crowd in this community

Everyday Fuloos community are getting stronger and bigger. I am very sure the amount of their service will continously increase and fullfill to sustain the growth of their business. Way way to go team Fuloos!
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 10:10:46 PM
Great to know that Fuloos is available to be traded on exchangers, Data protection is a hot topic nowadays and its good to know that Fuloos  is giving a guarantee of full  protection of your account in their platform. it is very interesting in terms of new and exciting ideas that they release. Innovation with the coin and many merchants  have participated as well
May 04, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
I do wish that the amount of services and the users of Fuloos exchange will continously increase so as to fulfill its aim to sustain the growth of this business.
I think they a phenomenal increase in the user of fuloos users right now looking at the thread how this coins perform in the market. They have already got their crowd in this community
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
I am really glad that I am one of those whos been supporting this project and I know other people supports it too for it is really cool and makes a way for everyone to market online for using this amazing coins.
May 04, 2018, 09:20:32 PM
This kind of project will be helpful to all of the human kind.this allow everything to be done in easy way .this project can compromise all the possibility of a new types of businesses

Fuloos was created for us, all we need in an ideal ICO can be seen in Fuloos Coin. Trully, this token has something more to offer. Buy now, invest and earn your profit.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
I am new in crypto, and I find this project amazing. Im still reading through it but the whitepaper & roadmap is pretty much impressive.
Especially when I have looked onto the dev team. It's so nice having women being part of a crypto team! Great job Habibi and Fuloos team!

Wow, nice seeing newcomers to crypto currency appreciate a project like this. It means Fuloos is also for newcomers and not just for the long timers in cryptocurrency! Good to see someone like you reads the whitepapers of Fuloos and also the people behind! Smiley good job! and also to the Dev team for making a project like this!
Activity: 2
May 04, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
I am new in crypto, and I find this project amazing. Im still reading through it but the whitepaper & roadmap is pretty much impressive.
Especially when I have looked onto the dev team. It's so nice having women being part of a crypto team! Great job Habibi and Fuloos team!
May 04, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
This kind of project will be helpful to all of the human kind.this allow everything to be done in easy way .this project can compromise all the possibility of a new types of businesses

Indeed! As their coin can be use to pay merchants with hassle free,less fee and the transaction is secured,no wonder,this project will succeed.
May 04, 2018, 09:12:55 PM
Did you that Blocks & coins have been mined for testing purposes and for testing stages for the development team for the plugins and payment gateways. By team Fuloos.
Pages:
Jump to: