Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 30. (Read 11110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 04:07:34 AM
Almost al of the people are using the internet for research, socializing and buying online. It would be great if they use fuloos coins as their payment for what they buy because this coins is very easy to use and have low transaction fees.
You're right! Everyone who wanted to meet their needs with high standards and acceptable price must use fuloos coins. I'm sure that this would make their lives easier.

Your right! I always do online transaction thats why I'm glad that finally this fuloos coin will help me through out and I dont need to worry. I can now use fuloos coin as my mode of payment for fast transaction.

Exactly! How convenient for us isnt it? Fuloos Coin has really something big to offer for us. Thumbs up Fuloos team!
Activity: 65
May 03, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
I can't wait for this project to be launch. Well done fuloos team!
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
Almost al of the people are using the internet for research, socializing and buying online. It would be great if they use fuloos coins as their payment for what they buy because this coins is very easy to use and have low transaction fees.
You're right! Everyone who wanted to meet their needs with high standards and acceptable price must use fuloos coins. I'm sure that this would make their lives easier.

Your right! I always do online transaction thats why I'm glad that finally this fuloos coin will help me through out and I dont need to worry. I can now use fuloos coin as my mode of payment for fast transaction.

This was so great, most investors wanted to pay bills online, order goods online and pay with cryptocurrency. Now Fuloos is here to grant our needs. Thanks Fuloos!
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 03:23:02 AM
Based on what I read about this project I must admit that this is most definitely something good to everyone and what it needs is time and support. long way to go before it came to success more strugles are coming on way i know the devs can over come it all and do all they can to achieve success i believe in this project good luck
Activity: 92
May 03, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
the good thing about fuloos is its widely accepted specially by lots of merchant world wide , its easy and fast to use
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
To those guys who didn't read their whitepaper, read it then you will see the potential of this project and their mission,vision and their goals.

i have just read their whitepaper actually and found out that it is designed for low fees and instant transactions. Fast and easy accessibility is on top.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 03, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

Agree! And the most of it is the peer to peer  transaction is very fast and no hassle. Their wallet is very easy to access and user friendly, and for sure, this coin will be indemand in the coming future

May 03, 2018, 02:58:14 AM
I read in Fuloos whitepaper that it is open to community development   and   anybody   can   develop and run his own FLS   
wallet service and that the charge is at your own will.
May 03, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
Great work fuloos team. I will be looking forward to your successful project. keep it up!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
May 03, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 02:35:05 AM
For every crypto lover outthere, who are looking for a digital currency offering easy and affordable transaction without high fees, then choose Fuloos Coin now. A trusted and recommended that will definitely uplift our world with digital cash.
May 03, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
Fuloss is one of the most promising project. I see Fuloos Coin to be on top of many other campany. More power!
Yes.it is one of the best among emerging platforms in this community.They offer the best value of your invesment and its adoption in the market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
No need to worry because fuloos coin will be our partner as technology demands a digital currency that we can lean on and that is fuloos coin. what a unique one we can buy using fuloos coin at the same time we can trade it.

Thanks to the team and congratulation's!

Yes!! all in one site and wallet. This keeps us handy on paying bills on some merchants that are connected to Fuloos. Hoping that they could connect into more popular merchants.
May 03, 2018, 02:00:53 AM
I love this project.
May 03, 2018, 01:59:10 AM
No need to worry because fuloos coin will be our partner as technology demands a digital currency that we can lean on and that is fuloos coin. what a unique one we can buy using fuloos coin at the same time we can trade it.

Thanks to the team and congratulation's!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 03, 2018, 01:16:30 AM
the best about digital currency especially fuloos, you can buy things through merchant and you are also able to trade your coins in the crypto market. Earning while spending. the idea was really good and the simplicity of its is trully amazing. It was a great one!

That's why digital currency got indemand nowadays! Lot's of merchants now are accepting coins as payment and good thing,fuloos is one of those.
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
the best about digital currency especially fuloos, you can buy things through merchant and you are also able to trade your coins in the crypto market. Earning while spending. the idea was really good and the simplicity of its is trully amazing. It was a great one!
May 03, 2018, 01:00:18 AM
This coin is such a good choice and a great deal. You will not regret a single cent you bought for this coin because it serves many purposes and offers many services that are effecient to use.
Yes! Indeed it was a great innovations Fullos team had developed. Imagine you have a coins that has a lot of purpose you can use it to buy things and at the same time you can trade it
exactly! foloos team had the ability to work out this kind of project that it would be beneficial both side. I will continue to support this promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: