Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 38. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
We will benefit a lot from this project if the team have already found great merchants that will work with their team. I am so excited to the fact that I can now have another shop mall by just having fuloos coins.
How excited I am too! They're already searching and I hope they could get a really great deal.

They are continuous in negotiating with merchants to collaborate with the team.. Hoping they have all the services/goods available in the market so it can be a one-stop-shop marketplace for crypto enthusiast.

That would be great I'm excited and hoping that it will happen. the more I stay connected with this fuloos project the more they offer full of surprised and it's the team who initiate that would possible to happen soon.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
If Fuloos coin project survive many people will benefits on this! So i keep supporting this project to survive in the market and make the number one. Thanks Fuloos team!
Activity: 92
May 01, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
Fuloos is the best platform i have seen, and probably be the most successful project in future
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
We will benefit a lot from this project if the team have already found great merchants that will work with their team. I am so excited to the fact that I can now have another shop mall by just having fuloos coins.
How excited I am too! They're already searching and I hope they could get a really great deal.

They are continuous in negotiating with merchants to collaborate with the team.. Hoping they have all the services/goods available in the market so it can be a one-stop-shop marketplace for crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
May 01, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
Iam super glad that i am able to join to this project and help them to promote of one of the best project! I was amaze with their platform and their roadmap to success!
May 01, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

Wow,another update from the team. That's why im giving my full support to this project. They are dedicated and hardworking for the improvement of the project. Keep up the goodwork fuloos team!

Really! great team you always keep updated us thats why I choose to stay connected with your amazing project that really fits ny interest. You can count my support devs, great job fuloos team!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
May 01, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
May 01, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
Fuloos project big contribution in the world of crypto  currency they have  a active ICO.and really promising platform.
 I hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
Fuloos coin will be a leading digital currency for todays generation we really need this fuloos coin project offer. They give great opportunity for attending the concerns of all investors,technology now is growing as well as this fuloos coin project will grow in help us to transact smoothly.
Well I guess you're right. The team are already working their way to top when it comes to cryptocurrency. All of us here will benefit from tgis project and it just seem so nice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 01, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Wow,another update from the team. That's why im giving my full support to this project. They are dedicated and hardworking for the improvement of the project. Keep up the goodwork fuloos team!
May 01, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
Fuloos project showing a best component that fulooa running on the progress they haved good standard symbolize a positive work directly to all users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
Fuloos Coin an excellent new coin which gives a set of opportunities! Prompt when sellers accept Fuloos coins?
May 01, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
I think fuloos coins has a very big future, i can see that it was a long term project because the people around it was very supportive and do their best to be success!
May 01, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
Fuloos coin will be a leading digital currency for todays generation we really need this fuloos coin project offer. They give great opportunity for attending the concerns of all investors,technology now is growing as well as this fuloos coin project will grow in help us to transact smoothly.
May 01, 2018, 03:46:24 AM
With the effort of fuloos team, theres no doubt that it will lead to success. Fuloos team is very deligent to their work to be success! Bravo team fuloos!
It was a great team.right now team fuloos working to have merchants platforms that wll enables them to accept installment payment using our fuloos accounts.
May 01, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
Amazing platform putting together on the top that the world can see of this project all user's expected a good project that result a higher demand this project was so meaningfull .Goodluck Fuloos Team!
May 01, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
Finally lunching a best platform THAT ever had what probably follow of million people the most interesting project that have fuloos i think .this project was .successful in near feature that hold on to all investors/users.
May 01, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
With the effort of fuloos team, theres no doubt that it will lead to success. Fuloos team is very deligent to their work to be success! Bravo team fuloos!
Pages:
Jump to: