Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 34. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
I admire the people behind this project, imagine they build an amazing concept that we can used in crypto world by using their applocation in online payment.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
Everyone should take advantage of  Fuloos digital coin because it can be use by any business for merchandise and enterprise. Everybody in the planet can make use of Fuloos coins.
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 02:33:06 AM
Fuloos coin offers a good service for online payment that is very usefull to all people around the world using this platform is very convinient to both merchant and consumers
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
Some of the people who does not want to buy fuloos coins because they said its price is not so high. Just to inform you guys, the more people or investors that come, the higher its value increases so don't worry anyway!
The value of token now does not matter.. What matter is,, the value of this token in the future. I heard that the token value when it was first launched was lower than its value today.. So it means,, the value of fuloos token is growing.. What more on the next few months and years??
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 02:17:14 AM
Some of the people who does not want to buy fuloos coins because they said its price is not so high. Just to inform you guys, the more people or investors that come, the higher its value increases so don't worry anyway!
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
I've read your whitepaper and it's impressive,this is a very interesting project indeed, We decided to invest this project full of promising.Hoping for your success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
I can say this is one of the nice project,I found it in ICO bench and it has a highest ranking in review when i read it was great and the purpose is really can use in real life.
Activity: 280
May 02, 2018, 01:57:15 AM
This project is secured because this digital currency is using a scrypt algorithm to allow users to pay and transact funds faster around the world.
it is what they promote, fast easy to use transactions and most importantly secured, because that's what the investors are looking for in this market.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 01:52:13 AM
This project is secured because this digital currency is using a scrypt algorithm to allow users to pay and transact funds faster around the world.
Activity: 92
May 02, 2018, 01:45:29 AM
this project has a very high potential the investment is worth it and its very easy to use fast and reliable ... waiting for it to be world wide use very soon
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
For me Fuloos is one of the greatest project this year. They give security on all transaction fees to their customers and they also deserved to introduced on the other country
I think this project is not only great,, this project is the most amazing project this year.. Not just this year, but also on the coming more years..
Activity: 17
May 02, 2018, 01:34:17 AM
That's simply amazing! It means that this token is really something big and that its devs are really serious about this project. Well, congrats, devs for making fullos coin such a great project.

That's true! Fuloos team did a great project! A secure and stable digital currency. Looking forward for the listing of different exchanges.
May 02, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
High quality project and out standing team that can make this project successfull lets show our support to fuloos coin this is the best platform of all in crypto currency
Yes I absolutely support this projects and it has a potential to success. Showing our support means that Fuloos had a really great project. To all Fuloos team goodluck and thank you for sharing this wonderful concept
Me as well. With its concept surely more users and investors will support the coin and it might exceed bitcoin in the future.
May 02, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
For me Fuloos is one of the greatest project this year. They give security on all transaction fees to their customers and they also deserved to introduced on the other country
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
The popularity of fuloos coin is in the hand of the teams and admin of social groups so far i can see a big improvement to this project keep working for the success
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
Fuloos coin is the most affordable cryptocurrencies for merchants and users around the world. It is very convenient or easy to pay for service and instant transaction to everyone.
May 02, 2018, 12:40:06 AM
Indeed, very interesting, very useful and great potiential to the real estate, developers and investors.  A big help to ecosystem of online service that needed services for residential constructions market players.
Activity: 280
May 02, 2018, 12:33:38 AM
Project as an idea looks pretty strong.Im aware if the team is capable to show off all the potential. This ICO needs more hype and i really admire there work. Keep it up guys!
they are really capable of maintaining a platform like this, they have every background and experience to challenge even the hardest competitors known.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
Project as an idea looks pretty strong.Im aware if the team is capable to show off all the potential. This ICO needs more hype and i really admire there work. Keep it up guys!
May 02, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
There team members are people who already have a lot of experience. Feel free to check them one by one, we include their linkedin and social media link on our website page.
Pages:
Jump to: